Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (276833 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by drcynthia(f): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
rindetemi:
Hello

Hello Blendy77,
please anyone through ivf succesffuly with two gender selection? I really appreciate a reply. Also I need to know if any clinic do preimplantation to eliminate AS and SS from carrier parent
Yes, Nisa Premier Abuja.
http://nisa.com.ng/fertility/
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Beeyton: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=johnny90 post=9410774]RE:
@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The Fluid falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck.

Pls @..Aiika ..i will need the iya alagbo contact no .. kindly send her phone no to my email beeyton@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Beeyton: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello...im new here..pls i will need the iya alagbo phone no.. kindly send it to my phone no.. beeyton@gmail.com thanks
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by kaz: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
PLS I need Iya alagbo no also. kindly send it to my e-mail bakareupup@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by asiwajutee: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Beeyton post=54263873][/quote]

@Akiika, kindly help, I also need the Iya alagbo's no sir... Email address is asiwajutemitope@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by onyeokeze1: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls MA kindly send me d It's ALAGBE number here ichuchukwuma@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by nogames: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls I will need the phone no..,olugoke3000@Yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by MrCyril(m): 4:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Ifyemma:
pls i want to know the cost of ivf and the best center in nigeria. thanks
Our fertility centre is the best in India. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change and sight seeing. It's a complete package. cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by immanuelibeh20: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Imo Ivf and ferility center in owerri imo state is curretly the cheapest but best place.they have the most modern state of the art equipments and almost six professors in different specialties working there. Contact no. Are 08036369693
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by yemistella: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
heloo,pls am new here,just want to know the latest price of ivf as at now n d best centre. tnx
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tiara01: 9:57am On May 12, 2017
halfcurrent:

I am interested in this pls how can I contact you

I am interested in this your solution. How can I contact you?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tiara01: 10:06am On May 12, 2017
Good morning, I am new here pls I need a good ivf center in lagos island to be precise pls help me out.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by segemafia(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
I also need the phone number of the Iya Alagbo pls kindly send to tollybabe4u2me@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by dymyke: 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
pls can I also get the number of the iya alago in dymyke44@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 11:16pm On May 24, 2017
simtrice:

@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The Fluid falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck[color=#006600][/color] please can I get the orthodox Doc contact. Thanks
pls can I have the number on mariojane01@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Fumbaby: 7:26am On May 25, 2017
Please I need the cost of IUI in Ilorin or Ibadan or Lagos. please help it's urgent
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by aishaharun: 11:09am On May 25, 2017
please I am new here, I wish to know where I could do ivf at very cheaper rate anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by silvercoin: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
hello, please send the Iya Alagbos number to oapochi83@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
What is d cost of IVF at the bridge clinic .
Anyone with an idea or estimate
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
This link below has many IVF clinics that the writer surveyed and visited. You can Google the ones you are interested in for their contact details and costs.

http://thefertilechickonline.com/tfc-ranks-nigerian-fertility-clinics/

May God show us all great mercy in this baby matter.

All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by demieluxy: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fumbaby:
Please I need the cost of IUI in Ilorin or Ibadan or Lagos. please help it's urgent
lUI at Vine Branch fertility center ibadan is 120,000
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by tbaby123(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
who ever the lord has blessed with the Iya Alagbo's number should pls assist me with number...christianaayodele1@yahoo.com.

thank you all
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Fumbaby: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
demieluxy:
lUI at Vine Branch fertility center ibadan is 120,000

Does it include medication?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by JWTheocracy1: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
hello guru's in the house. I'm new here and would love to ask a very important question.
please what's the chances of a 45yrs old woman conceiving via IVF and whats the advice anyone can give as regards to my question?

expecting a swift response Asap. thanks all.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Alexzytto: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is offerig FREE Comorehensive Fertility Screening Test for 100 couples, AND

50% Price Slash for IVF Treatment
Now...... #675k

Plz if you are interested kindly call me for booking and registration on :
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Fumbaby: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Alexzytto:
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre is offerig FREE Comorehensive Fertility Screening Test for 100 couples, AND

50% Price Slash for IVF Treatment
Now...... #675k

Plz if you are interested kindly call me for booking and registration on :

what's the location? and cost of IUI
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by demieluxy: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
the whole procedure...medication inclusive, yes.
registration is 50,000
you can reach the senior embryologist on 07084743567
Fumbaby:

Does it include medication?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by demieluxy: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
the chances of a 45 year old to conceive using her own eggs is actually lesser than a 10%, but using a donor egg can increase the chances to as much as 30-50%. you can call the senior embryologist on 07084743567 for more discussion on various fertility treatments
JWTheocracy1:
hello guru's in the house. I'm new here and would love to ask a very important question.
please what's the chances of a 45yrs old woman conceiving via IVF and whats the advice anyone can give as regards to my question?

expecting a swift response Asap. thanks all.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by arrJay(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Beeyton post=54263873][/quote]

Hello beeyton . pls can you send me the iya alagbo's number to my email . rejoiceasukwo@gmail.com
Thanks alot. God bless you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by arrJay(f): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls, has anyone gotten the iya alagbo's number from Beeyton. If you have, please kindly send The number to my email rejoiceasukwo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.