Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (276821 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Akiika:

Good luck.
pls can I get iya alagbo number pls anyone tnx my mail is tannytex@gmail.com.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Oby1(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, blendy77
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by jacy346(f): 4:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Akiika:

@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The semen falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck.
can I have the iya alagbo phone number please?
Jessicajohn947@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 3:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Oby1:
Hello everyone, blendy77

Hi Babes, just seeing this. Whatsup? Hope you are enjoying our group? Lolzzzzz.

Happy new year Every Every. Hope we are cool and balling. Hailings from my end with love to everyone, both old and new members for keeping the thread going. The Lord will definitely meet us all at the point of our need. One love!!!
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Surro: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Are you new to IVF?

You seek a fertility clinic to register with?

Or you probably registered with a clinic for your IVF processing, still no compatible surrogate mum in the picture?

Come today, come tommorow.......Same stories?

We are here for you. We are a surrogacy agency you can trust at any time anywhere in Nigeria.

In partnership with various fertility clinics across the country, we bring IVF to you at a huge discount to save you that cost!

We also provide you with surrogate mothers, egg donors, sperm donor, and many more at impressive rates.

We offer both surrogacy types; be it gestational and traditional.

We do not jeopardize quality for ill gains.

OUR AIM- Bringing surrogacy to an affordable rate for the benefit of all.

Contact us: plus two three four seven zero eight one four eight two two three four

E m a i l- L i f e c i r q u e (at) g m a i L (dot) com.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Tamp2017: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2020
@akiika please i need d iya alagbo's no. My email address is topetosinadeyemo@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Tamp2017: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Please help me with the iya alagbo's no. My email is topetosinadeyemo@gmail.com. God bless u
Akiika:

@Elizapat,
IVF is In Vitro Fertilization, please read more on IVF or any health related matter on WebMD ( http://www.webmd.com/). I'm not a Dr. but you need to take care of that fibroid first. The semen falling back is another thing that my wife went through after our first child. OK let me share my story with you, i live in Houston Texas, US. My wife and i have a 4 yrs old boy and had problem conceiving afterwards, of course we seeked medical help here but didn't yield any result. My sis-in-law in Nigeria got my wife to speak to a herbal dr. ( iya Alagbo), she made some dried herbs that was sent to us. We soaked it in water as instructed and my wife took it a couple of times, she conceived a month after. By the grace of God, we now have a 4 month old daughter. If you think this is an accident, i have referred another of my friend in Dallas without kid after a 5 years old marriage and his wife is now pregnant. I'll be happy to give you the herbal Dr's no. should you decide to try this unorthodox treatment. I have spent over $5,000 in treatments here, but this woman charged less than 15,000 naira ($100). Good luck.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Beze992(f): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sanmiabiona769:
@Akiika,kindly send the gsm No's of Iya Alagbo to my email address pls. sanmiabiona769@gmail.com.
God bless your home

Please I'll be willing to have this as well. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Beze992(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
jacy346:
can I have the iya alagbo phone number please?
Jessicajohn947@gmail.com

Can I have her number as well, ezeblessed881@gmail.com. please?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Aleshco: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Pls I need the iya Alagbo number.
Email aleshcointerior@gmail.com
WhatsApp.... o8lo2l63llo
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by med123(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2022
Green Diagnostics Clinic in Benin city do IVF/PGT-M Procedure to screen for Genetic disease like sickle cell in embryo, and the effect is that the individual produces children that are AA not SS, and there is room for sex selection too.

Call their Customer care: 08025200314

I hope this information helps intending couple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.