Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (276831 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by slushia(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Hi everyone,heard the cost of ivf at national hospital in abj is 500k,apart from ur drugs tho.i learnt u pay as u consume ur drugs.how is their success rate pls?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by VENUSS(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
No, its N550 with ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2012
e]
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2012
pls have u done any test since? what was the result? pls share
Bucacious: @ dtinz
Yeah,we got herbs from one whomp int'l limited @ no 28 ivienagor street ojodu berger.the man's name is Mr aminu.u might be discouraged abt the size of the place but I can confirm to u dat his herbs really worked though very bitter.we took the treatment 2geda and it cost abt 20k.u can google the coy's name to get his no.he can also send his herbs to u wherever u are
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by habibasan(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
@Elizapat, try this lady @ibadan GVM she is good too hers worked for me u can go there with ur hospital test result
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by habibasan(f): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
HIV Positivity doesnt stop ivf
member_67023:
Do the HIV test in a private lab and know your status before going to IVF centre.
Meanwhile, the earlier you know your HIV status the better for you.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by habibasan(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
ask of dr hassan he is very good he did my cousins own @ national hospital abuja
slushia: Hi everyone,heard the cost of ivf at national hospital in abj is 500k,apart from ur drugs tho.i learnt u pay as u consume ur drugs.how is their success rate pls?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by habibasan(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
i was told by a gyne Dr rashak in Dubai dat reasons why most ivf fail are 1,if u have endometiries 2,if ur uterus walls are too thin or too thick implantation cant take place 3,if u have regular hot flashes all this must be looked into before ivf procedures starts to avoid failure,4 detoxify ur system .so before thinking of good success u have to look at all dis ,do constant exercise for regular blood flow thru ur veins ,detoxify cos toxic in ur system wont help de procedure.cure all possible stds do fertility massage as well http://www.ivfherbalsupport.com
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2012

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by udemmm: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2012
dearest blendy, bucacious ,nwabebe osiyemia and all the other contributors ..... my story is going to be as short as my road from seven years of TTC to my first positive ever..... my husband stumbled on this forum exactly 5weeks ago and asked me to follow up. he had narrowed down on dr emeka....based on what he had read. I called this pleasant and god sent dr, made an appointment and went to see him.he looked at our recent investigations from our last attemept at nordica.... and listened to our entire history over one hour and gave his candid opinion even though and i hadnt even registered..... we started treatment immediately cos my day 21 was four days later. he accepted the results from nordica all he did was a scan and our infection screen. then we embarked on my sixth IVF/ICSI attempt. I however must say that this was the first time i actually felt my dr was on my side.... he was professional, concerned and always there,the thoroughness and attention to detail exhibited by him and his team reassured me and my husband completely. for the first time i could actually understand in detail what was being done...cos of the simple way he explained each step supported with printed material. to cut a long story short i went for my PT on the same day the 60 year old lady blendy is referring to came with her baby to greet dr emeka with I think 10bags of rice and all praise for him (blendy wish I knew who you were, I would have hugged you, beacause it means you were there that day too)......and my test was POSITIVE.......POSITIVE!!!!! i am in tears, tears of joy. but i must write this to thank all of you who lead us there.....and possibly inspire others as I was inspired. THANK you and help me to glorify GOD who has used Dr emeka to wipe our tears and fill our hearts with joy...... I know the nine month Journey has just started .... but thank GOD it has.... this is DR emekas number 08032011536 as I saw it here and called (www.olivebranchhm.com).... i feel fulfilled in posting it again for someonelse. ....thanks people

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2012
@Udemmm,
My sister I rejoice with you all glory goes to God of heaven, who has given wisdom to men such like Dr Emeka. I tell you the Dr. Is just too much, though I have not met him physically, but I had a nice and encouraging email discussions with Him when I had my 2nd IVF transferred failed in Sep2012, I was really discouraged and sad, I just sent him a mail expressing my disappointment and fear of going through it again, he was so prompt in responding to my mails appreciating the works my doctors did encouraging me that it is God that bring it to pass,that I should give it another trial,though If I want I can come to his centre he will also try and God will perfect it.With all his encouragement I felt like going to him but I had already been on medication for another cycle with my centre in Abuja which I believe it will be positive in few days time 'cos I had the transfer on 16th dec, if not I will visit Dr Emeka . He is a man to be recommended to people, he possesses the real ethics of a Doctor,God bless him again.To you my dear Udemmm God that started this good work in you will perfect it, you will carry this baby to term with ease nothing will frustrate it in Jesus name. Congratulations once again
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
e?
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by larry2000: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
I really appreciate the originator of this thread. I stumbled on this when I was referred for IVF and I was searching for a centre in Nigeria. I also appreciate the contribution of everybody. Following the various contribution I went for Dr Emeka and I got in touch with him. I have gone for the pre - assessment. He is just as you have described him. He is such a nice and patient doctor the other staff are not left out they polite and respectful. It s my prayer that my own will not be difficult. God will perfect all that concern me.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2013
@larry2000
I say amen to this He that did my own will do your own in Jesus Name
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by abibyy(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2013
compliment of the season to everyone on this thread,though av never posted here but i always read people story to encourage myself.
@faith2012 congrats dear am really so happy for you i wish you happy and stess free nine month the lord that srarted this good work in ur life will perfect it,i read ur post from top and i guess u had 2 failed cycles bf this last one that got u pregg, my first cycle just failed too in december,pls girl can u pls explain some of the things u do differently this time as u were so confident in ur last post that is gonna work,i know is good to be possitive and am also possitive but am scared for my next cycle.pls girl i will really like to know the things u do differently this time as i hope to see my RE soon and av got alot of question for him.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Faith2012: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2013
@ abibby,
Thanks for your prayer,nothing special was done at this third time than holding God for His Words I mean believing the words of God,praying and confessing it.When I had the 2nd failure I was discouraged but refused to give up moreover my Doctor does not believe in giving up until 13 consecutive times, because he is a man of faith,He beliv it may take time but it will surely work. I told myself until it is over it not over, moreover with Dr Emeka encouragement that it is God that perfect it, my one and only child was born 17 years ago with my 1st ever pregnancy after 7 years of marriage since then no pregnancy again till 2012 when I decided to give in to IVF in June.I had it in June it failed went for sep. batch again it failed because my hospital schedule is in batches every 3 months. I went for Dec batch as usual with optimism but went extra mile to beliv the word of God refused to see failure and travelled abroad to shop for all the baby things I mean I bought all the baby needs including the cot,car seat etc. my spirit was charged with the words of God for possibilities, I told myself that the God that did it 17 years without assistance is still on the throne,my husband and I join our faith together with our doctor believing this is the last attempt. Transfer was done on 16 dec, I rested for 3days then resumed my normal activities against the previous ones of staying out of activities for 10 days, the blood pregnacy test was done on 28 dec it was POSITIVE......., subsequently urine testing was done at 3 different days and time still positive, will be due for 6 weeks scan this week. This is my story The Lord's name be praised. My clinic is DIFF hospital Abuja.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Blendy77(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2013
Faith congrats!!! I wish you a happy and stress free nine months.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by abibyy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
@faith2012 thanks for d reply i admire,i think this is what ivf need,to be prayerful and possitive,i pray that everyone still trying ,God will anwer our prayer soon.once again congats dear and dont forget to keep us posted.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Bucacious: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Faith congrats ooo! Am soo happy for u. This is the the year of testimony for all ttc's in the house in Jesus name.happy new year to u all.so gud to be back after a long vacation.
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by Tzulu(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is the cleanest and only thread devoid of abuse, pranks and derailment in my 6 years on Nairaland. Kudos to ALL contributors.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hello Bucacious.
Happy newyear. I have searched everywhere for u
Bucacious: Faith congrats ooo! Am soo happy for u. This is the the year of testimony for all ttc's in the house in Jesus name.happy new year to u all.so gud to be back after a long vacation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by wonyi: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
NOT THAT I AM TRYING TO DO AN ADVERT FOR THEM, BUT THERE IS CURRENTLY A PROMO AT St IVES kiss
Re: Cost Of IVF In Nigeria by smiler(f): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
I am so grateful that i found this post. Being TTC for 11 years now. done 4 ICSIs and 2 FETs no live birth. Got pregnant from First ICSI but miscarried @ 24 weeks. since then have achieved pregnancy with any subsequent procedure. I have done treatment for NK cells using intralipids, low dose aspirin, etc. last procedure was in 2011, all of our treatments were done in the UK. Anyway we have decided to do another one and right here in Nigeria, so was searching for clinic when i stumbled on this post, am i glad i did. I have called Dr. Emeka.

I am so glad to read the joy in all the women who have successfully achieved pregnancy. We praise God almighty. Congrats to you all.

Blendy how are you doing, may God continue to strengthen you in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.