Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year (2815 Views)

Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by ivolt: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:

Oh this evil people

So Kaduna killings is Fake News

See one Nigerian deny killings of nigerians

Shame

Reread my post again and try to think while doing it.

I believe I am not interacting with a kid.

When Ipob denied Killing Akunyili's husband, were they denying his death?

I think it is time you stop derailing and bring real evidence of Lekki "massacre".

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by laiperi: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
When we are helpless, we say Only God Can Save Nigeria, resort to Prayers even when we know Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves, we run to ritual and superstitions.

#ENDSARS kill and go every day in Nigeria and cow heads are asking for proofs for their one day ostentatious act.

A senior Military Officer came to the Tribunal and boldly stated he would do it all over again.

Yeah, with people like these, God will come down and save Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by BombAttack(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
ivolt:

Reread my post again and try to think while doing it.

I believe I am not interacting with a kid.

When Ipob denied Killing Akunyili's husband, were they denying his death?

I think it is time you stop derailing and bring real evidence of Lekki "massacre".

Look at this Hypocrite, you want real evidence for lekki massacre but you label IPOB as the killer of Akunyili without real evidence

lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Evil People everywhere

Who killed people at Sunday Igboho's House? I know you will still deny that nobody died at Igboho's house grin grin grin grin grin

Who massacred people in Benue, if you see pictures of Lekki massacre you will still keep calling it fake news

Maybe this ones below are fake news

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:

Look at this Hypocrite, you want real evidence for lekki massacre but you label IPOB as the killer of Akunyili without real evidence

Who killed people at Sunday Igboho's House? I know you will still deny that nobody died at Igboho's house grin grin grin grin grin

Who massacred people in Benue, if you see pictures of Lekki massacre you will still keep calling it fake news

You're trying to be 'clever by half'

The Op simply asked about the Lekki toll gate "massacre" which you all claimed.

Instead of answering, you're busy deflecting to other incidents.

Why not create a separate thread on this other incident you brought up.

Still the question remains: what are the names of those killed at Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by DanHaske: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And shut your stupid lying mouth up. The army denied the zakzaky killings. It took a judicial panel to unravel the truth.
Or who goes in the dead of the night to kill people and bury them all, over 300 souls and comes out the next day to accept. Even till today, Buratai still insists it was not the army that carried out that act.
That's what you're defending. Fool
Rushing to call someone a fool doesn't make you wise. You are still who you are. You are talking about 3 instances of army killings but decided to refute my response using only one of the instances. Good thing you noted that a judicial panel unravelled something, so there is a report on it.
The army never denied the Zaria killings.
And does it look like I'm defending anything? You are so shallow minded. I shouldn't be replying you

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by DanHaske: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Because you don't have a father. You think you can claim to be someone's father?
Bastard
Your father is a bastard? Take heart
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
DanHaske:

I put it to you that you are a bastard. Only bastards talk the way you do

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
DanHaske:

Rushing to call someone a fool doesn't make you wise. You are still who you are. You are talking about 3 instances of army killings but decided to refute my response using only one of the instances. Good thing you noted that a judicial panel unravelled something, so there is a report on it.
The army never denied the Zaria killings.
And does it look like I'm defending anything? You are so shallow minded. I shouldn't be replying you

You are a fool. And a very big one at that. You don't know your right from left. Only to come online and say nonsense because you think you can.
You're a big fool and will remain so.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by ivolt: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And shut your stupid lying mouth up. The army denied the zakzaky killings. It took a judicial panel to unravel the truth.
Or who goes in the dead of the night to kill people and bury them all, over 300 souls and comes out the next day to accept. Even till today, Buratai still insists it was not the army that carried out that act.
That's what you're defending. Fool
Not everybody on this forum is gullible.
Provide a source for your zakzaky denial claim.

No emotional rants please, just a source.
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by joyandfaith: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No single person die during the protest

There was no protest, looting or destruction of properties. People were having dream.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Lovelive: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
laiperi:
When we are helpless, we say Only God Can Save Nigeria, resort to Prayers even when we know Heaven Only Help Those Who Help Themselves, we run to ritual and superstitions.

#ENDSARS kill and go every day in Nigeria and cow heads are asking for proofs for their one day ostentatious act.

A senior Military Officer came to the Tribunal and boldly stated he would do it all over again.

Yeah, with people like these, God will come down and save Nigeria!
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Lovelive: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tell those zombies that no one died and they will jubilate.
God is watching sha.

BombAttack:

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by xelly: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
DanHaske:
Please if you have the names of anyone, even one out of the numerous people killed, kindly help us with it.

What will be the outcome of giving you names?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by xelly: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
DanHaske:
Please if you have the names of anyone, even one out of the numerous people killed, kindly help us with it.

For another series of Childish rant or for what purpose exactly?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:

Not everybody on this forum is gullible.
Provide a source for your zakzaky denial claim.

No emotional rants please, just a source.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/04/nigeria-military-cover-up-of-mass-slaughter-at-zaria-exposed/

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
sammy329:
Whenever the US remember 9/11, they will display names of those heroes who died at the World Trade Centre and their families will decorate them with beautiful flowers and glowing tributes.....May the souls of these heroes rest in peace and may the world defeat Terrorism completely.

But here, the lekkylies Scam is a memorial of lies without names. May the world defeat FAKE NEWS
Can you list out names of people killed by bandits and bokoharam in borno, zamfara, southern Kaduna etc?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
BombAttack:

Can you gives us names of this bodies killed in Kaduna

or are they not part of Nigerians anymore

You claim nobody was killed in Lekki toll gate

These one killed in Kaduna has anybody been jailed

Hypocrites shouting rubbish One Nigeria
Good question. OP, bring the name list of those dead bodies.
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
ivolt:

You are not well educated.
The one who makes a claim has to prove it.
You claimed the Lekki massacre happened without bodies, names or real families
and wants nobody to question you.

This picture you posted is just a picture.
If someone were to challenge you, then you have to prove your case too
with real evidence from families, journalists, and those who buried them.
You would have to prove that the location and victims are what you claimed they are

Your word or any other person's word means nothing in this age of fake news.

Back to the topic, where are the names of the victims?
Leave story and bring out the list of their names
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
BombAttack:

Oh this evil people

So Kaduna killings is Fake News

See one Nigerian deny killings of nigerians

Shame
He won't answer you. That is how Aboki reason.
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

IPOB have been claming those pictures to be theirs.

That picture isn't from Kaduna but from congo
Yeah, you are right, I guess these ones too are from Bujumbura

Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by KoshCAD: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
DanHaske:

Your father including your worthless mother are bastards
Re: Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year by DanHaske: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2021
xelly:

For another series of Childish rant or for what purpose exactly?
You say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Shuts Down Dublin, Ireland - Pictures / House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North / Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.