Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. (279 Views)

Does Any One Know About Skrill Account / First Bank ATM Card Transaction Failures Without Refund ,please Help / FBN Ecard Holders Carried Out 105 Million Card Transaction During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Dowenship(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nairalanders, please does anyone know if skrill support all bank, Or can I make a transaction with any visa bank card on skrill without rejecting the card. If not which bank does skrill work with.?

Thank you in advance cool
Re: What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Zidoh(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Skrill actually support card payment but I can't really say which bank card can work. Also be inform that you can't use the card akrill funds to trade forex if that's the intention of you ipoading from your card.
Re: What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Dowenship(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zidoh:
Skrill actually support card payment but I can't really say which bank card can work. Also be inform that you can't use the card akrill funds to trade forex if that's the intention of you ipoading from your card.
oh...i really appreciate your response!!! But can i send the fund on the account to another account successfully?
Anybody
Re: What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Dowenship(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Dowenship:
oh...i really appreciate your response!!! But can i send the fund on the account to another account successfully?
Anybody
anybody
Re: What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Nephilim: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Dowenship:
anybody
yes you can.
Re: What Do You Know About Skrill Card Transaction. by Zidoh(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Dowenship:
Anybody
Yes you can do that....they allow and support that.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take To Pay Off Your Loan? - 0ffer Service / Your Rmb Seller Is Here Again / Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.