Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta (32913 Views)

Ronaldo Admits It Took A Bit Of Luck To Get Draw Against Atlanta / Cristiano Ronaldo's Legendary Career Stats, Ahead Of Stunning Manchester United / Full time 3-2 United Comeback Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by IMPARTIAL: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Victory or no victory, The Baby Face Assassin is the most clueless and tactically inept coach I have seen at the top level.
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by caracas: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Eyaa , this kind thing can pain
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Fuckthamods: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Damidave1124:
My second GOAT grin
Who is first?
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Chingykay77(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Football has taught me that in this life anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Adekunle813: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
paulolee:

no b lie...na dis same cr7 we see against Leicester oo

same storyline in Juve, wen he scores n wins, Cr7 is d goat n d team is good bt when he shoots blank n juve loses, d players, coach n even d owner takes d blame...is football not crazy??

Stop hating on great people..

You should know you might attain such feat and you won't be pleased with trolls and haters doing the same act to you

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by ifiokjohn(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2021
paulolee:

mayb e don pick form for united n i pray dis new form last longer bcox looking st united sets of fixtures, he would need more than luck to win those games..
cr7 was having a bad nite till dt fantastic header which made d nite for united fans...am happy bcoz the win din finally allow them forget about ole..
same storyline in Juve, wen he scores n wins, Cr7 is d goat n d team is good bt when he shoots blank n juve loses, d players, coach n even d owner takes d blame...its football not crazy??
You're lying bro If you say he was having a bad night before the goal. He was the best Manchester United player and threat in that match... See the delicious crooss he gave to Fred... Shots... He was pushing for a goal and evn the commentators acknowledged it. Na just your hate for m dey do you. Do you know how many of his shots the keeper has to put a save ?... He has the most attempt of want man u player in that math
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by ifiokjohn(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2021
paulolee:

mayb e don pick form for united n i pray dis new form last longer bcox looking st united sets of fixtures, he would need more than luck to win those games..
cr7 was having a bad nite till dt fantastic header which made d nite for united fans...am happy bcoz the win din finally allow them forget about ole..
same storyline in Juve, wen he scores n wins, Cr7 is d goat n d team is good bt when he shoots blank n juve loses, d players, coach n even d owner takes d blame...its football not crazy??
You're lying bro If you say he was having a bad night before the goal. He was the best Manchester United player and threat in that match... See the delicious crooss he gave to Fred... Shots... He was pushing for a goal and evn the commentators acknowledged it. Na just your hate for m dey do you. Do you know how many of his shots the keeper has to put a save ?... He has the most attempt of want man u player in that match.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Unitedunited: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2021
No news here yet of Davido at the theatre of dreams last night with his number 7 Davido jersey.
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Yommychrz:
The only GOAT...sincerely speaking, this guy just saved ole’s Ass again...utd 4life

I swear
Ole go still coach us for next 6 matches like this cry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dear Nairalander. Please take your time to read this post, I beg you in the name of God.

This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy pain relieve, antibiotics and bone healing drugs to safe my life I beg in the name of God, its been 4 months that I have been going through this pain. I had a motor accident 4 months ago in which my left leg got broken in three places. I am in serious pains right now, mummies and daddies in the house I am pleading from the depth of my heart, please have mercy on me. I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 31 736 895 37 - First Bank. Otukomaya Tunde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by ojaysam25(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
paulolee:

comrade calm down o...wat about d likes of y.boys, aston villa n Leicester games? abi d cr7 no play those games??
he scored dis time n dts fine, no let am seems like e dey score for all united matches...we no even know wen next e go score again..
messi scored two goals yesterday.,..all seemed normal n no buzz about the goals
You mean the tapin and penalty generated no buzz

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by paulolee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
ojaysam25:

You mean the tapin and penalty generated no buzz
yes na....unlike d noise whenever cr7 scores...all his goals dis season are tapins n p.k n una jus de noise about dm..
messi av scored two goals from outside d box dis season...
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Bbqekpa: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Only kids insult tap ins...regular tap ins defines great strikers... players like Mario jardel , Oliver Bierhoff and Martin Darlin were great in the air ...but not can match Ronaldo.... Most of Ronaldo delimas 8 goals in the world cup in 2002 were tapins ... go check out nisterooy, inzaghi, Raul...they were brutal at tap ins cos there were smart in the box they were sooo good at positioning.... go check out bayern Munich Elder that year, Hugo sanchez of real madrid in 89/90 was the first to score 40 la liga goals b4 Ronaldo broke that record.... every single goal he scored were one touch tap ins .... forget oooo....yesterday I was discussing with my friend and he said what happened to great midfield players like the days of Hagi, pirlo, scholls, Mehmet sholl, stephan Effenburg, zidane, okocha, ... these were brutal play makers....the last type of those players now modric and de bryune .... the modern midfield player must score loads of goals like Bruno to get recognised and thats the problem pogba is having now.... they dont really care about ur midfield creation ...they just want goals.... strikers hardly strike from outside the box cos their game is to live in the box ....outside shorts are mostly done by wingers or midfielders...strikers rarely do that....so don't b expecting Ronaldo to b doing that...his game has evolved

Bro seriously you know nothing in football. Next!
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by ojaysam25(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
paulolee:

yes na....unlike d noise whenever cr7 scores...all his goals dis season are tapins n p.k n una jus de noise about dm..
messi av scored two goals from outside d box dis season...
Paulolee go to the sport section which I think is your work anyway and count how many thread created after the tapin and penalty scored by messi. Just relax hating cr7 will do you no good. Channel that energy into work and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by Damidave1124(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Who is first?
Your guess is as good as mine

LIONEL MESSI
Re: Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta by millionboi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Atalanta mumu!!! If football is not fixed then all of atalanta players Dey mad!
E pain u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pools draws; Drop Your One Banker: One Banker Room - www.ukfootballpools.com / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures / Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.