Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! (20617 Views)

Ten Hag On Cristiano Ronaldo: We Want Success Together / Dybala To Juventus Team-mate Ronaldo: We Hate You In Argentina! / CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by obonujoker(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

His standard is DubaiD'or, no one dey follow am drag dat one. You can see that the old fraud is a glory hunter who has come on Instagram to gloat once again, he did the same thing after he scored two penalties against Luxembourg but after Leicester city whopped his ass, he ran away from Instagram.

When last did you watch Juventus play for Serie A, abi na Ororo you dey follow upandan ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by bantamx: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pricelezz:
But una give up against Leicester
As he gave up against RENNESSy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by ojaysam25(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
gistray:

You hate Ronaldo.

There's no point engaging with someone with hatefilled heart.

Obviously even if Ronaldo dribbles the whole 11 players and score a goal it will still be mediocre for you.

There's no point arguing with someone like you hence I become like u.

I even started insulting Messi I respected a lot lol.

Bye bye with your hate filled heart.

Never engaging u again
You are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Finnestgreat: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
CR7 THE REAL G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by JohnnyPalmer: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

U know u hv been marked as someone that has a non functional brain.... shey u goal shamed Ronaldo on tapins and penalty...Na God just shame una ...she u talk say messi don't do tapins ...na so God do am mk e score tapin and penalty to mk u minions foolish...u should cover ur head in shame... I always knew u guys hated him cos he had what ur fraud didn't have

Sense you no just get

You spend all day talking gibberish and hating on the GOAT

Won't stop him from winning his 7th d'or though

I hope you do your family a favour and slip into something comfortable like Coma before then

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Carry that same energy come play us for anfield,your body go tell you.
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Eventually(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Because you manage score
hunger draining my soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by AsawanaDgreat: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Correct guy
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by AsawanaDgreat: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Confirm nigah
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by peppermint7(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
gistray:

U idiot.

Same run Ronaldo did you criticized him

No matter what Ronaldo do you blind fangoat will criticize him

Yesterday you don set your bitchhh mouth to criticize but as usual the GOAT bitchh shut you up.

The short fraud pessi scored a useless pk and a cheap tapin.... he should thank Mpabbe for his tapins and pk so far
Messi’s panenka says hello

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by KingDash: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
if man u face psg.. I swear na there ronaldo go finally retire.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Sanchez01: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Glycolite:
If you think he broke Atlanta's heart alone ,then you got it wrong.
The actual people he broke their hearts is those of the midgetonians .
Those loud mouths were already dragging him by the balls before he shut them up ,really hard,with the winning goal.
They were more heartbroken that he actually scored the winning goal,not that man united won.
They,the haters and midgetonians are going to have a very looooooong night ,with gnashing of teeth.
They are hating on the wrong guy !
Trolling Ronaldo before the whistle is blown has got to be one of the greatest mistakes anyone can make. He knows how to silent his critics and trolls.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ronaldo has set that class

He bangs the goal when it matters the most

His drive cannot be compared to none.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Navalsadiq(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
United we stand divided we fall

Like for united and shares for the opposition.

Ronaldo is the real goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by WarriAproko: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Liverpool is waiting at the weekend. Make we knw if Ole still survived

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by gistray: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
peppermint7:

Messi’s panenka says hello

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by makavellidon: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
The real GOAT like for ronaldo share for messi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by phr0nesis(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

But u called Ronaldo's goal against Westham a tapi in...he met tge cross with his right foot, goolie parried it and he tapped it according to u and ur type...so whats the difference between that and Messi's?? Hypocrisy will finish una...as I talk God made it so , to shame u guys for insulting his hard work...messi does not do tapins grin grin... he scored penalty, u said it was different cos it was a Panenka grin grin...
There's a difference bro. The day Messi tries the skill Ronaldo first use to hit the ball, na general hospital straight

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by TeeGentle(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yes
We are not going to give up
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by odinnie369: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
thats the spirit
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Donjovinco: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
I taught they lost the game, in football never say never. Read the reasons why you should pray the Lords prayer. https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/21/10-major-reasons-for-the-invention-of-lord-prayers/
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by NomzyJust(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Glycolite:
If you think he broke Atlanta's heart alone ,then you got it guy !

Since yesterday I've been asking myself, "what does this person mean by midgetonians?". I just realised you're talking about the Argentine. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by peppermint7(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=gistray post=106942488][/quote]

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dem don dey make noise again...

Instead of them to lock up, sit their butts down and have a word with themselves... Who amongst them is sabotaging their games especially in the first 45 minutes, starting from that defense. This nonsense should be sorted out before weekend encounter.

In the absence of Varane, that defense needs to be addressed critically... Even if it means looking into the academy.

As for the attack... Ole should just respect himself and start both Ronaldo, Cavani, and Rashford or Greenwood.

They have the team (minus holding and defensive midfielder), so no excuses come weekend.

Ole will surely leave... But till then, till they get an experienced title winning coach, the entire squad must sit up and get serious!!!... If Brentford with their lack of experience can be so ruthless and coordinated, United has no excuse, coaching experience or not!!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Szilard: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut the 4k up... stop claiming... which runs... mbappe intercepted the ball and ran towards goal ...even had the chance to strike it...but decided to help the short fraud to tap ....Still won a penalty to help the short frauds career.... always looking for those that will babysit him... without mbappe, he is trash at psg

Lmao

I always look forward to reading your comment for cruise grin

You don't like Messi, it's normal...No be everybody person go like...

But the way you carry this hatred for head...Bro,na high BP you dey go so oooo

grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by MangekyoAlt: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
This Ronaldo na mumu Sha grin
You never give up yet you got spanked by Leicester at home, without even registering any single shot on target. You never give up, yet you're in 5tg position in the Premier League grin
At the end of the season we go too laugh you if you no win that premier league Sha grin a trophy less season is his portion and even his fans knows it grin

One win, he go run go Instagram go post rubbish like a rapist that he is grin
I'm surprised he didn't post all his achievements this time like he's Wikipedia grin

Someone said Ronaldo would win the balon d'or grin it's confirmed he's fans are even more useless than he is grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:
My GOAT
Your GOAT
Our GOAT
Everybody’s GOAT

If you disagree.....To hell with you grin

Tell them baby
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Indispensable85(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Three goals in three champions league matches.
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Raalsalghul: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
The greatest of all time

My G.O.A.T today, tomorrow and forever.

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Raalsalghul: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
NomzyJust:

Since yesterday I've been asking myself, "what does this person mean by midgetonians?". I just realised you're talking about the Argentine. wink

This is the midget they're referring to.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Ready To Pay €100 Million For Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper Jan Oblak / Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers / Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.