Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! (20620 Views)

Ten Hag On Cristiano Ronaldo: We Want Success Together / Dybala To Juventus Team-mate Ronaldo: We Hate You In Argentina! / CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by htdot: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Because you score one goal, you no go let us here word.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Darexylamine: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pricelezz:
But una give up against Leicester
Getat there oga...
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by htdot: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hey, Humphery09 , i was banned by the bot in #cryptocurrency investment thread... i wanted to tell you to sell at 189, but because i was ban and i cud post on several section... i just saw that i can post on this thread, that why i decided to call on you... anyway, sol is still holding strong....
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
When they win , they are united but if they lose you won't hear their voice again... ndi mgbu
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by freesoul12: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dem go win.. U go hear we are united.. Let them lose.. U go hear Ole
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Truvelisback(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
C.R.7, Lock up na! Allow Ole to be sacked. Stop making him feel he is a big coach.
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Adekunle813: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

You are one of the deluded fangirls that didn't watch the match. Go to YouTube and watch the replay.
Messi and Mbappe started the runs from midfield into the area, Mbappe gave a pass to Messi who fired a quick shot at goal, the goalkeeper parried out and followed up with a rebound into the net. The old fraud can't perform outside the box. He is boxnaldo.

Mynd44
Abusing a member..
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingDash:
if man u face psg.. I swear na there ronaldo go finally retire.

Which PSG?!! The same one that played full squad against Club Brugge abi another one?!!

Mtchewwww!!! Talk another thing abeg!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by larrybabanla(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
United, one step forward, ten steps backward
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by MT: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why are people hating on someone that is about to collect his 7th Balon d' or. You cant compare potential 7 to 5 na? Reason am now?
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by sonofElElyon: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

No one is arguing that the old fraud is an aerial threat in the box. But when it mattered, Messi scored a header against ManUtd in Champions league finals 2009 and the old fraud could not do anything about it.
This is FOOTball, put the ball on the ground and watch Messi perform his magic.

shocked
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Zagee: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
That's the spirit boy!!!
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by ofuonyebi: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Honestly, C-RonaLdo is not made for this planet when we talk of football

Another C-R7 will be hard to find in five centuries to come
This man even at is age is simply phenomenon!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by RPG2020(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:
My GOAT
Your GOAT
Our GOAT
Everybody’s GOAT

If you disagree.....To hell with you grin

Who ever disagree Ogun kill am who ever dey doubt CR7 Ogun kill am who ever dey think am ogun kill am cool we nor get joy
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by bluefilm: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Story.

Let's see how you idiots fare against Liverpool this weekend.

Nonsense angry
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by bantamx: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
justscorchone:
Carry that same energy come play us for anfield,your body go tell you.
You are playing at Old Trafford
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Kingcalls: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Dem don dey make noise again...

Instead of them to lock up, sit their butts down and have a word with themselves... Who amongst them is sabotaging their games especially in the first 45 minutes, starting from that defense. This nonsense should be sorted out before weekend encounter.

In the absence of Varane, that defense needs to be addressed critically... Even if it means looking into the academy.

As for the attack... Ole should just respect himself and start both Ronaldo, Cavani, and Rashford or Greenwood.

They have the team (minus holding and defensive midfielder), so no excuses come weekend.

Ole will surely leave... But till then, till they get an experienced title winning coach, the entire squad must sit up and get serious!!!... If Brentford with their lack of experience can be so ruthless and coordinated, United has no excuse, coaching experience or not!!!

Ronaldo will give ole his first title...he gave the smoker his first league title despite bottling up league titles b4 he coached Ronaldo... inexperienced pirlo also got his first title under Ronaldo...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by bestpunterever: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

You are one of the deluded fangirls that didn't watch the match. Go to YouTube and watch the replay.
Messi and Mbappe started the runs from midfield into the area, Mbappe gave a pass to Messi who fired a quick shot at goal, the goalkeeper parried out and followed up with a rebound into the net. The old fraud can't perform outside the box. He is boxnaldo.
so tap in suddenly turned quick short at goal?
people like you voted Buhari for the second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Fresh34: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
To hell with your generation
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo will give ole his first title...he gave the smoker his first league title despite bottling up league titles b4 he coached Ronaldo... inexperienced pirlo also got his first title under Ronaldo...

Hopefully that happens... The club is in dire need of one!

He just has to step into the role of player and coach or assistant coach.

I believe one or two players in that team are not stepping up.

The team is quite good tbh!!!.... Their second half display last night was exceptional. They can start and finish all their games like that if they want to.

Brentford and Brighton have no world class players, yet they play with so much unity, purpose, and belief!!!... If United players wake up and truly unite and step up their games, they will be far more lethal and ruthless than the team we saw last season!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Olam09(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo is a major threat on crosses and corners, due to his amazing heading ability. Messi on the other hand is not a major threat on aerial balls in the box, due to his short height and average heading.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Sule Ronaldo never scored against Chelsea.. he had zero goals against Chelsea so kindly remove Chelsea badge from that shit..
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
C.R.7, Lock up na! Allow Ole to be sacked. Stop making him feel he is a big coach.

That's wrong... True fans don't say such!!!

I'm talking about fans who travel and pay money to watch games... It is unfair to them!

This is beyond a clueless coach... The players need to pity their fans and look beyond the coach... That is a very decent team. They can be ruthless and unplayable if they choose to.
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
#GGMU
#REDDEVILS
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
bantamx:

You are playing at Old Trafford

Doesn't even matter the venue... United can actually take the game to Liverpool if they are serious and kick into gear.

Liverpool is no where close to invincible na!!! Hell, average albeit determined Brentford almost took all points from them.

It will be quite unwise to write off United even if their coach is a charlatan!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Oluwadare316(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I blame your parents for not doing the right thing

Sense you no just get

You spend all day talking gibberish and hating on the GOAT

Won't stop him from winning his 7th d'or though

I hope you do your family a favour and slip into something comfortable like Coma before then

Idiot
Chai, why don't you leave parents out of this. You can express yourself though every one knows the importance of parents whether they are alive or not.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
obonujoker:
One of the reasons Cristiano should win the ballondor over other players, hut agenda must agend....

Seriously...... there's something going on.
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Signum(f): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
unbitchable:

His standard is DubaiD'or, no one dey follow am drag dat one. You can see that the old fraud is a glory hunter who has come on Instagram to gloat once again, he did the same thing after he scored two penalties against Luxembourg but after Leicester city whopped his ass, he ran away from Instagram.

You sound like a M0ron. Why the hate on a world class professional like that? I am a Messi fan yes, but I stood up and hailed CR7 for that wonderful heading.

Stop hating ur god.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
free/s.oul1!2:
Dem go win.. U go hear we are united.. Let them lose.. U go hear Ole

grin
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Foodforthought: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I blame your parents for not doing the right thing

Sense you no just get

You spend all day talking gibberish and hating on the GOAT

Won't stop him from winning his 7th d'or though

I hope you do your family a favour and slip into something comfortable like Coma before then

Idiot
You keep contradicting yourself to claim baseless points. If number of balon dor won makes someone better than another, you are saying that Modric is greater and better than Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard and Pirlo. Balon dor is an individual award. I don't judge players by individual awards. Mahrez was named EPL player of the season the year Leicester won the EPL. Hazard was at his peak at the time. Was Mahrez better than Eden at any point as a player?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Foodforthought: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
justscorchone:
Carry that same energy come play us for anfield,your body go tell you.
Ronaldo has played and scored at Anfield before, so I don't know what you mean. He has more career goals than the entire Liverpool squad altogether I'm sure. So calm down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers / Manchester United Agree £40 Million Fee For Ajax Midfielder Van De Beek / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.