Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Interview Invite With Quest International Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite With Quest International Company (10370 Views)

Is Quest International Company a genuine organization? / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Inieke5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Goodevening all,
Please I just wanna to get information for those who have heard about quest international company (Qnet)
Some one invited me for an interview with them but I can't rely know weather it's a scam job because I have not been able to get useful information about the organization, I was invited to come to Lagos for the job, that's why I have to ask here for those of us that have heard about the organization, pls any information that u Kno about the organization, pls share wit me

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Ablekelsy01: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2021
It's a pure scam.
Flee for your life. That was how my friend was almost dupe of 300k last month at PH. They will tell you to pay certain amount of money for goods to be shipped for you from Abroad to Nigeria. Boom! You will have to bring to bring more persons before they start paying you back your money. Once you entered their net, it's difficult to pull out. Take heed less you fall. Thanks!
Inieke5:
Goodevening all,
Please I just wanna to get information for those who have heard about quest international company (Qnet)
Some one invited me for an interview with them but I can't rely know weather it's a scam job because I have not been able to get useful information about the organization, I was invited to come to Lagos for the job, that's why I have to ask here for those of us that have heard about the organization, pls any information that u Kno about the organization, pls share wit me

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Tboymessiah(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ablekelsy01:
It's a pure scam.
Flee for your life. That was how my friend was almost dupe of 300k last month at PH. They will tell you to pay certain amount of money for goods to be shipped for you from Abroad to Nigeria. Boom! You will have to bring to bring more persons before they start paying you back your money. Once you entered their net, it's difficult to pull out. Take heed less you fall. Thanks!

No wonder one of my guy keep persuading me the come over to pH to register with the company
Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by TimJames042(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Inieke5:
Goodevening all,

Bro, it's legit. They're a direct selling company. Check out the website www.qnet.net
Am in Lagos branch.
You can hit me up for more info: 08037378030.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Chiderachigozi: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
QNET is a well-known global company that offers a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education through an e-commerce platform.

The company uses the well-known direct-selling model which consists of empowering distributors to become resellers of its products.

QNET’s products are designed to help people live healthier and improve their lifestyles and livelihood. This is why they have become popular with consumers, while offering a great business opportunity for thousands of people who join as independent representatives.

In fact, QNET has been in business for over 20 years and operates in countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, and Germany, where stringent laws govern the direct selling industry. So please they are not a recruitment agency as these fraudsters often claim.

Unfortunately, some scammers have been exploiting the company's popularity to carry out fraudulent activities, and you should beware of such.
Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Peteroluebube: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Inieke5:
Goodevening all,
Someone invited me for an interview with them but I can't rely know weather it's a scam job because I have not been able to get useful information about the organization, I was invited to come to Lagos for the job, that's why I have to ask here for those of us that have heard about the organization, pls any information that u Know about the organization, pls share with me

I agree with you on finding out more information. We can never be 100% safe from job scams. However, we can conduct an online search about QNET to get more information. Visiting a company's website highlights sketchy schemes and authentic business organisations.

We can always press those introducing the jobs with questions like; What is the company's name? Where are they located? What are their official social media accounts? What kinds of products do they sell? It can help us compare the responses to the information we get from the Internet. Make sure you do your research and do not accept links and social media handles from those giving the offer because they could be fake.

Connecting with QNET using their emails or contact buttons is advisable to determine if they offer jobs. When asked to divulge personal information, we can verify the need for such information since scammers often seek personal data in their operations.

Let's consider vast money payments at any stage of the recruitment process as a red flag.
Know that any genuine recruiter will never ask for cash in exchange for employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invite With Quest International Company by Digitron: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
SCAM

(1) (Reply)

UBA Bank 2017 Recruitment For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria / Earn Good Money From Academic Writing / Nexim Bank Salary Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.