Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives (2820 Views)

Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / How To Read At Night Comfortably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Lamasta(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Finishing Strong
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Finnestgreat: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
The essay of warren buffett:Learning for investors and managers by Warren Buffett
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by udemejack(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
The Monk who sold his Ferrari,,,,I never finish the book sha
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by mrMeen(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
The prince by nicollo Machiavelli
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by mitchmang(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
There was a country by chinue Achebe
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by reginaeb: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
1984 by George Orwell

Behold a pale horse by William Cooper

The secret destiny of America by Manly P. Hall

The new world order by Ralph A. Epperson
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Emmanuel909090: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
You came to a forum as big as nairaland and said that members don't read? Same nairaland that has whatsapp and telegram groups for book lovers.

I told you to shut up so you won't say more foolish things.

Lol, so you feel reading and following post on nairaland or reading love stories means reading?

We are talking about people who read reasonable books that improve lifes.

How many reasonable books have you read this year?
Just shut up so you stop fooling yourself.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Adetola456(f): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Antell95:

Mtvheeeew.

Mention one.
I have a good list of it.

Your headache ..torrrrr
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by TheWolfen(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by favour32(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Laws of power by Robert Greene
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by idahme(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dr. Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad and Poor Dad.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Tokskob2008: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mi Padre by Sebastian Maroquin (Juan Pablo Escobar).
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by DropsMic(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sally's rape cure grin
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Kondomatic(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Lol, so you feel reading and following post on nairaland or reading love stories means reading?

We are talking about people who read reasonable books that improve lifes.

How many reasonable books have you read this year?
Just shut up so you stop fooling yourself.
You are the one making a fool of yourself.

I said that nairaland has whatsapp and telegram groups for book lovers, how does that translate to reading stories here?

I have read not less than 5 books this month alone and I have over 200 PDFs in this phone. PDF format alone, there epubs and other formats.

You think nairaland starts and ends in Romance and Politics section?

Fvck off already.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Treasure17(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Richest Man In Babylon. By Clason.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Demogorgon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
1984 by George Orwell
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gospel of judas,gospel of thomas,book of enoch .chariot of the gods,missing books of the bible and forgotten books of eden. are all available in pdf on google(for the unbiased open minds).
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Emmanuel909090: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
You are the one making a fool of yourself.

I said that nairaland has whatsapp and telegram groups for book lovers, how does that translate to reading stories here?

I have read not less than 5 books this month alone and I have over 200 PDFs in this phone. PDF format alone, there epubs and other formats.

You think nairaland starts and ends in Romance and Politics section?

Fvck off already.

You just proved how dumb you are, i just wish you actually read your so called dreams, you wont be acting like a slowpoke.

So belonging to a whatsapp or telegram book lovers group means you automatically read, dumbest post i have read in a long time.

Olodo, 99% on that group just do business with books shared.

I regret conversing with a fool like you. I guess you are already bleeped because you are way off, wasted time.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by nairaman66(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2021
The philosopher’s journey by William g. lawhead.

This book will
Change your entire scope and reset your brains to its right angles.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Psalmspsalms: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2021
BIBLE,
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
ENGLISH TEXT BOOKS.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Kondomatic(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

You just proved how dumb you are, i just wish you actually read your so called dreams, you wont be acting like a slowpoke.

So belonging to a whatsapp or telegram book lovers group means you automatically read, dumbest post i have read in a long time.

Olodo, 99% on that group just do business with books shared.

I regret conversing with a fool like you. I guess you are already bleeped because you are way off, wasted time.
There he goes, spewing more and more buncombes thinking he's making any sense.

Do you know that you've have genuine reasons to sue your brains for non-support?

How do you think you can be in your house and tell us what's happening in groups that you're not even a member?

No we don't share books for money making sake, we share books, pick the one we read for the week and someone will review it at the end.

Of course everybody can't be reading at the same rate but majority of the people are there to read. This isn't supposed to be difficult to understand but everything is an issue for a ninnyhammer like yourself.

Dunce

1 Like

Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Emmanuel909090: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Kondomatic:
There he goes, spewing more and more buncombes thinking he's making any sense.

Do you know that you've have genuine reasons to sue your brains for non-support?

How do you think you can be in your house and tell us what's happening in groups that you're not even a member?

No we don't share books for money making sake, we share books, pick the one we read for the week and someone will review it at the end.

Of course everybody can't be reading at the same rate but majority of the people are there to read. This isn't supposed to be difficult to understand but everything is an issue for a ninnyhammer like yourself.

Dunce

Concluding i'm not a member of that group, make you look stupid, i guess you have a list of all the members and their moniker.

Your brain aches, just keep managing it but remember to take your drugsmore often.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Kondomatic(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Concluding i'm not a member of that group, make you look stupid, i guess you have a list of all the members and their moniker.

Your brain aches, just keep managing it but remember to take your drugsmore often.
Concluding that a forum with millions of users do not have book readers makes you stupid and useless
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Emmanuel909090: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Kondomatic:
Concluding that a forum with millions of users do not have book readers makes you stupid and useless

Concluding that most nairalanders read makes you foolish and senseless.
Btw you still don't get my point, so you are a certified dumb slowpoke.
Re: Name A Book Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives by Antell95(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Adetola456:

I have a good list of it.

Your headache ..torrrrr

I'll beat you o angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Individual Being Paraded As UTME Highest Scorer Is Not Known To JAMB / MMESOMA Clears The Air On JAMB Criminality / Jamb 2009, When Is It Closing? Both Sale Of Form And Registeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.