Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Forbidden Fruit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbidden Fruit (83 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Fruit by sweetmusictv: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2021
An Angelic Devotional for Thu 21 Oct 2021

Topic: Forbidden Fruit

Highlights:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea. Isaiah 48:18

There have been prophecies about Jesus The Messiah. Everyone was happy by the time he was born. Not until after some time of His life He realized that He will have to die to save humanity... Jesus humbly accepted the task and obeyed God and today He is the Prince of Peace.

What is the difference? Adam was the first man. He was not asked to die but only that he would not eat from a forbidden tree in the garden. Adam could not obey this task and he was sent out of the garden to the ghetto and hustle life. He did not have peace after the disobedience.

On each of our way to obedience, there lies the forbidden fruit and the slippery serpent who is the marketer. If you escape the forbidden fruit, you must also strive to escape the serpent because all that the serpent does is for people to eat the forbidden fruit and lose out of the race.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

I don’t know about you, but I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got. No sloppy living for me! I’m staying alert and in top condition. I’m not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself.

1 Corinthians 9:26‭-‬27 MSG

Prayer: Father Lord, please give me the power to win in line with obedience to your authority. Guide me to focus and remain fit in your paradise. Protect me from the slimy serpent in Jesus name. Amen

By emoji devotions

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Limiting Beliefs. / Be Established / N50,000 Each For 3 Best Creative Short Video Covers Of Yawa Song Challenge!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.