Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout (263 Views)

Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King / Amazing Time At Lagos Heathen Hangout! / Five Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Heathen King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Workch: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2021
We have a group for irreligious people in Lagos. We have a lot of fun here and we are holding a hangout by next month to have more fun.

Drop your number and I will tell the admin to add you.

Or you can send me a mail at workch6@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by NaijaSatanlst: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2021
I'll try to be there smiley
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by A001: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
I'll try to attend it.
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by hupernikao: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
We have a group for irreligious people in Lagos. We have a lot of fun here and we are holding a hangout by next month to have more fun.

Drop your number and I will tell the admin to add you.

Or you can send me a mail at workch6@outlook.com

Am I invited? I want to chill with this your group with my Bible in my hands and the gospel in my mouth. grin grin

Can we chill?
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Workch: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Am I invited? I want to chill with this your group with my Bible in my hands and the gospel in my mouth. grin grin

Can we chill?
why not?
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by hupernikao: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
why not?

Good, hope my views will be welcome.
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Workch: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Well, you will bring the fun to the table
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
hupernikao:

He is capable of robbing you oh! I just invited him to National Stadium and the vibes he has thrown are murderous.

So, you go there at your own risk seeing it is a gathering of evil doers and I know the Bible counseled that "they lay privily for blood"!

1 Like

Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by NaijaSatanlst: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He is capable of robbing you oh! I just invited him to National Stadium and the vibes he has thrown are murderous.

So, you go there at your own risk seeing it is a gathering of evil doers and I know the Bible counseled that "they lay privily for blood"!
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by purplekiss(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gathering of ritual killers powered by blood sucking demons.

Attend at your own risk.
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Workch: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

lol
Re: Join Our Lagos Heathen Group And Hangout by Workch: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
purplekiss:
You will be added

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Things When Fasting And Praying / The Bad Side Of Hatred, Stereotype And Tribalism / Annual Convention Great God 2021 Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.