Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Healthy Soul - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Healthy Soul (94 Views)

Rain Soul Supplement / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Soul by muskanmuffleit: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2021
There is some connection with the human spirit/soul and music. I have never met anyone that does not enjoy some type of music or another. For me, I like many different types of music, but my favorites are religious and dance type music, they both just seem to lift my spirits. Ever since I was young, I always wanted to learn guitar.

It just seemed to be majical to me the beautiful sounds that could come from such an instrument. My uncle started teaching me on an acoustic guitar, and it took awhile, but I finally got the hang of it after lots of practice and blisters on my fingers. Since moving to America, I have talked with other people that learned guitar and they have told me it is much easier to learn from an electric guitar because you don’t have to have as much finger pressure on the strings and it allows for less precision to make a nice sound.

I have looked into Electric Guitar Value Packs because my husband has expressed an interest in learning guitar. There are some 5 star rating reviews on some packs at a very reasonable price that I plan to share with him.

Read more-pressley hosbach boyfriend

The effect of soul
I heard salt is the major causes of high blood. Since in college I love to eat with a lot of soy sauce, salt, dried fish, and salted fish. Every meal time some of my close friends will hide all those salted thing. I just came back from the Philippines and I bought 5 kilos of dried fish, its many that makes my freezer full. The other night I ate 3 big pieces of dried salted fish. When I woke in the morning I dont feel good at all I feel like I see lots of stars. So I said to my husband that maybe I have high blood now. My said its not high blood it's just my sugar is low.

Moisture problems
Water in a house from a leak can cause major health problems. My father-in-law had a leak under his house for a long time apparently and it caused fungus and molds to grow. These things can cause serious health issues, especially in small children. If you have or suspect you may have a leak, you should contact someone to repair it for you and maybe also get a bathroom remodeling houston done in the process!

Needs to visit the doctor
We are planing to bring my 5 months old to the doctor tomorrow, it seems like his breathing sounds weird and his got bad yellow runny nose in the morning. I guess his got something bad from our long plane ride. I hope everything is just fine, he looks ok and smile a lot so it doesnt worry me a lot.

Obtaining the health body
While trying to get back to a healthy body and slimmer shape after I had my 3rd baby 5 months ago, I found that I was in need of some new clothes that would fit me! This is always a great reward for the sweat and starvation(ha, ha) that occur from trying to live a healthy life style. I think I may try the trendy clothes at DailyLook.com, let me know what you think and if you have gotten anything from there.

keep reading-pressley hosbach boyfriend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Ayurvedic Resort Germany / How To Lose Weight Everyday, Even While You Sleep / Buy Zopiclone Online - Zopiclone 7.5mg | Tramadol Shop Call +1-660-236-1626

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.