Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics (45364 Views)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by dapolaw(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Omo see potopoto republic, he beats me how some people could develop Lagos and still yet can't develop their home states.... Ndi hypocrites!

[quote author=wallstreetnews post=106926066][/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Kylekent59: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

I command you to vomit it out right now
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Mcc
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by ogwumgbe: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2021
athaboi:
Who's taking this picture Nawa o...busy snapping bad portion of owerri pretending as if he's showing deserted streets! Check out the forth picture, the person strictly snapped a bush! People are at war with the Igbos

Yes to the shame of the successive thieves calling themselves governors
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by FourElements: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
Posting dirty pictures of Owerri just to mock the city.

They didn't see beautiful part of the city to picshure
Sorry sir! Fear of IPOB won't allow us to get to the "beautiful part"! undecided

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by hansomb: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Seems terrorist tí takeover

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Bigchristo: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2021
lordlugards:
BBC always like to do dirty jobs,
Why posting this bad roads, with all the beautiful roads in owerri you shoose this bad ones just to pass your msg.
Spit
You need to know BBC are part of Nigeria government so don’t expect anything good from them.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by olatuns2017: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2021
DSC7:
According to FG:He said this, he said that,,, he no kill person grin

Release MNK now!!!

Cownu will die in jail

Or

If you love cownu go release am for Abuja

Instigating killings is HUGE offence...

Come to my office n beat me�����

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2021
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm, does ipob know that they just need 2 important hostage to free this man? Get a good plan, kidnap the deputy governors of 2 states and demand an exchange.
If that doesn't happen, this Buhari government will never release Kanu, this trial is going to continue for 4 years and he won't see the light of the day.
The only legal way I think he can be free is if there is an igbo president in 2023 and he's a fan of Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by FourElements: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2021
DSC7:
According to FG:He said this, he said that,,, he no kill person grin

Release MNK now!!!
. .but he send pipu to kill person! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Donjovinco: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2021
This is what you get when you think that meaness is a gate way to success. But don't forget if you a Christian that politics is INCOMPLET WITHOUT CHRISTIANhttps://jovinletter.com/2021/10/20/politics-is-incomplete-without-christians/ check out the link. To know why.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Millimann: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
Posting dirty pictures of Owerri just to mock the city.

Even the dirty area is better than their good areas. No brown roofs too.

I saw pictures of Endsars protesters in Osun state and felt sorry for them looking at the surrounding environment.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021
owerri fine pass these yeye pics

Na waa o...
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by twilliamx(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:
We know what we want unlike local Yoruba muslims
Yoruba muslims are our brothers and sisters and we love them. Face your issues..stupid ipob yoot

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by elmodee7(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:

Mentality of brainwashed demented gullible idiotic pig

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Abujason: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
In solidarity with the Chief Terrorist
No.
The chief terrorist na Buhari and ya fada.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Munzy14(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Economic activities in the mud.

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by TolaniLuv: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:

The problem we have in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims! They like attachment, the don’t see their Yoruba xtian as brother.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:
you mean yo-robbanza coward snitch moosleem tongue
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by DeadCountry: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
In solidarity with the Chief Terrorist
Na so e pain you reach? Ndo!! grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Right here in nsukka, I even forgot that today was sit at home. Only for me to wake up and want to go outside to buy what to eat, I froze as I stepped out of my gate. My street was looking like a haunted site. Not a single soul....

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu commands respect more than all the south east politicians joined together... We are with You Ohamdike... give us Referendum... South South can join 1 Nigeria we don't give q damn

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Donjovinco: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2021
This is what you get when you think that meaness is a gate way to success. But don't forget if you a Christian that politics is INCOMPLET WITHOUT.https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/20/politics-is-incomplete-without-christians/
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Yankee101: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Igbo land is gone

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by supereagle(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2021
athaboi:
Who's taking this picture Nawa o...busy snapping bad portion of owerri pretending as if he's showing deserted streets! Check out the forth picture, the person strictly snapped a bush! People are at war with the Igbos

I am in Owerri now around Fire service/Imbaise road. Everywhere is lonely. Thanks there is light.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
Posting dirty pictures of Owerri just to mock the city. Enemies everywhere.

Owerri is very beautiful.

Let me counter the enemies. Owerri is beautiful and still rocking as heck.
WHEN LAGOS IS THE DIRTIEST CITY ON EARTH.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MENELIIK: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:

Indigenous Osu Jew, keep your problems to the erosion ravaged barren dot land of Biafr*ud
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MENELIIK: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHEN LAGOS IS THE DIRTIEST CITY ON EARTH.

A visit to Aba will reset your brain that is the dirtiest of all places created by God

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2021
athaboi:
YOUR ENEMY WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING GOOD ABOUT U, HAVE U FORGOTTEN ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Nigeria Military Ranks 4th In Africa And 36th In The World / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.