Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics (45367 Views)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by AmazingELixir: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2021
embarassed

See environment!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2021
lordlugards:
BBC always like to do dirty jobs,
Why posting this bad roads, with all the beautiful roads in owerri you shoose this bad ones just to pass your msg.
Spit

Where are the said beautiful roads.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Biafrarep(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Disgusting and hateful reprobates who can't hide their bigotry. The bastard that showed these pictures is a fool. He left Owerri city and started snapping the suburbs, and not just the suburbs but terrible portions.

I don't have time now or else I would have flooded here with real pictures of Owerri under lockdown.

Aside Abuja, how many cities in Nigeria are more beautiful than Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MENELIIK: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2021
TolaniLuv:

The problem we have in Nigeria are the Yoruba Muslims! They like attachment, the don’t see their Yoruba xtian as brother.

By the time you recover from your stup*idity, Osu land would have gone!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Road dirty
Road ugly.

Na still owerri road na abi... Na wetin camera see e go snap

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
wallstreetnews:
MCC Owerri road deserted over IPOB Sit-At-Home as Nnamdi Kanu appears in court today.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4519584428120716/

OP your nose dey inside your anus....you deliberately took bad portion of Owerri to cause royal rumble here...don't worry I'm fully prepared for that.. The useless skeleton in Aso rock does not even know that Nigeria currency is now equivalent to toilet tissue I use to clean my Anus yesterday.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Madas1986(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
athaboi:
Who's taking this picture Nawa o...busy snapping bad portion of owerri pretending as if he's showing deserted streets! Check out the forth picture, the person strictly snapped a bush! People are at war with the Igbos
Are yoruba Muslim your problem?
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
In solidarity with the Chief Terrorist
was it NNAMDI KANU THAT KIDNAPPED 90 PASSENGERS OF G.U.O IN EDO STATE

THE ANSWER IS NO

WHO: MIYETTI ALLAHS FULANI COMMON CRIMINALS WHO ARE NATIONALISTS

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by techWriter3: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2021
LolBBC undertaken wrap Owerri with this photograph.What a beautiful quarantine
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by zedegit: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
To be honest, Buhari should also be in court for allegedly saying that the gorilla and the monkey abi baboon would be soaked in blood if he lost election.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MyExpression(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
Posting dirty pictures of Owerri just to mock the city. Enemies everywhere.

They didn't see beautiful part of the city to picshure

Owerri is very beautiful.

Let me counter the enemies. Owerri is beautiful and still rocking as heck.

MCC houses very beautiful edifices along the roadside.

This photographer is mad.
Sake of say we dey vex for Hope Uzodinma no give anybody liberty to paint our state black

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by McStoic(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2021
olatuns2017:

If you can send pictures oweri I will clap for u

How much you gonna pay? I can help you out on that
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MENELIIK: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2021
Biafrarep:
Disgusting and hateful reprobates who can't hide their bigotry. The bastard that showed these pictures is a fool. He left Owerri city and started snapping the suburbs, and not just the suburbs but terrible portions.

I don't have time now or else I would have flooded here with real pictures of Owerri under lockdown.

That is what you get when you sow hatred, you are among the people that will request for pictures of other parts of Lagos when a particular beautiful scenery is shown to display your bigotry. You made people conscious of your hatred and you are getting it back in HD. I know you mention Abuja because it is not in the region of people you love to hate but then there are also super dirty places in Abuja as well.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:
We know what we want unlike local Yoruba muslims
why must u mention yoruba Muslim?

Direct your anger to the north and North Christians that massacred your ancestors in 1966

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

We know them...the true destroyers of Nigeria
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by emilo2bad: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:
True we know what want unlike local igbo Catholic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by grandeoj09(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Who's your father ?
ThatFairGuy:
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Abujason: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2021
wallstreetnews:
MCC Owerri road deserted over IPOB Sit-At-Home as Nnamdi Kanu appears in court today.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4519584428120716/
Even Kano and Ado Ekiti are observing the stay at home order. Wonderful!

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Elliotwaveforec: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Fourwinds:

OP your nose dey inside your anus....you deliberately took bad portion of Owerri to cause royal rumble here...don't worry I'm fully prepared for that.. The useless skeleton in Aso rock does not even know that Nigeria currency is now equivalent to toilet tissue I use to clean my Anus yesterday.... Nonsense everywhere
Ignoramus! The pictures were taken by the BBC Igbo, not OP. Can't you see the watermark?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Farmerrules: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Yobabad:
time

You are a big f*o*o*l. What has the hooligannism and wayward experience given to you? It is just killing up and down, by the time your family is a victim your brain will reset.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by officialsaw01(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
...or for fear of being attacked by UGM.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by shigishege: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Kim Jon hun of ibo land
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Newton85: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

Lol, must you people play and cry victim over every damned thing? Are the eboes working at BBC Igbo your enemies now? Lmao, what a people!

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MI6Surveillance: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Stop crying, Owerri is a shithole with the worst roads in Nigeria aside Aba.

Biafrarep:

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Newton85: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2021
athaboi:
Who's taking this picture Nawa o...busy snapping bad portion of owerri pretending as if he's showing deserted streets! Check out the forth picture, the person strictly snapped a bush! People are at war with the Igbos
You mean the Eboes at BBC IGBO are at war with Eboes? Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by MyExpression(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2021
dapolaw:
Omo see potopoto republic, he beats me how some people could develop Lagos and still yet can't develop their home states.... Ndi hypocrites!

Not here to defend any region but want to give you an objective view.

My office hq is along mcc Road.

If you're counting top 10 most developed places in owerri metropolis, you'll add MCC Road.

That Road is under expansion construction at the moment. The portions snapped are obviously a single location of the ongoing project.
Ask anyone in owerri, they'll tell you.

I don't like when people use social media to skew the truth.
Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2021
googlepikins:

Even Nairaland is at war with Igbos, even though they will MINDFULLY want to deny their hate

I saw a comment where someone said.....

Click like for Nnamdi KANU
And Share for Buhari....

Immediately I clicked like for Nnamdi KANU....

Lols I was banned ooh.....

Only to see a "Reason" is that I was found spamming..

Seun....I know for you to think of a forum like this, it shows your integrity and respect for all tribes ..
Pls guide your Mods .....they are messing it up

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Newton85: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2021
googlepikins:

Even Nairaland is at war with Igbos, even though they will MINDFULLY want to deny their hate
But it was the Eboes working at BBC IGBO that captured these pictures na? Why are you accusing Nairaland of being "at war with Eboes" over pictures that were captured by your fellow Eboes working at BBC IGBO? You Eboes though, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by almarthins(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
See Wetin adults dey wail upon shocked

This same hypocrites crying will upload a single picture of Ibadan, and call it the whole Ibadan.

Don't mind the hypocrite. I used to hear them call ibadan brown roof republic. So I wonder why they re now denying there is a bad part in imo too. Abi ibadan no get beautiful part too, why do they like the bad part so much as to mock yorubas.

Now Dem change the narrative by saying even nairaland hate the igbos as well. You see say pple get problem. They all forgot that enemies of igbos are igbos themselves

1 Like

Re: Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics by Abujason: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2021
googlepikins:

You didn’t know that most of those hateful posts on Nairaland are by some of their moderators using different names and monikers? Can’t you see how someone created this post and followed immediately with a hateful comment with a different name even when most of them know that Owerri is more beautiful than the capital of their home states.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.