Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Make 200,000 In 30days! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 200,000 In 30days! (651 Views)

Make 200 Naira Every Day On Insme / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Cashbanky(f): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2021
What limit you in life is not what you don't have but what you've but you're ignorant of how to use it to elevate yourself.

Nairaland business forum has been a blessing to my life and it's now time to offer back to many how to be financially independence.

I want to teach you how to make 200,000 in 30 days for FREE!

Yes, you heard me right for free!

Most people don't value free things that's why most of those who earn online decided to sell information on how they make steady cash online to you. Nobody what to waste their time teaching you and discovered that you don't use it.

So, please what am about to teach you will change your financial position for good. Use it.

I will teach you the following for free:

1. Importation: how to import goods from USA, China and Malaysia using your phone. You don't need an agent. You don't need a shipping company. You can buy and the shipping cost will be added to your purchase. Shipping cost is as low as $1. I will teach you how to get goods very cheaply.

2. How to design ebook covers with the use of your smartphone. You can even offer this as a side hussle and make cash.

3. How to source for goods offline and sell online.

Note: Please and please don't post your number or email here. To be part of this class
type "am interested and post here".

Next, go to my NL profile and send me a mail and you will be added.
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Cashbanky(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2021
My email address is below the post.

This offer is open to 100 people only.

To be part of this training:

1. Comment "am interested"

2. Send me a mail.

3. And you will be added.

Training Date: 22nd October, 2021

Venue: Whatsapp

Time: 8pm
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by ILuvMerije(f): 3:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Cashbanky:
What limit you in life is not what you don't have but what you've but you're ignorant of how to use it to elevate yourself.

Nairaland business forum has been a blessing to my life and it's now time to offer back to many how to be financially independence.

I want to teach you how to make 200,000 in 30 days for FREE!

Yes, you heard me right for free!

Most people don't value free things that's why most of those who earn online decided to sell information on how they make steady cash online to you. Nobody what to waste their time teaching you and discovered that you don't use it.

So, please what am about to teach you will change your financial position for good. Use it.

I will teach you the following for free:

1. Importation: how to import goods from USA, China and Malaysia using your phone. You don't need an agent. You don't need a shipping company. You can buy and the shipping cost will be added to your purchase. Shipping cost is as low as $1. I will teach you how to get goods very cheaply.

2. How to design ebook covers with the use of your smartphone. You can even offer this as a side hussle and make cash.

3. How to source for goods offline and sell online.

Note: Please and please don't post your number or email here. To be part of this class
type "am interested and post here".

Next, go to my NL profile and send me a mail and you will be added.

Am interested
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by coconat(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2021
am very much interested pls i got this info now, hope its not late...
Cashbanky:
My email address is below the post.

This offer is open to 100 people only.

To be part of this training:

1. Comment "am interested"

2. Send me a mail.

3. And you will be added.

Training Date: 22nd October, 2021

Venue: Whatsapp

Time: 8pm
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Coronavirus123: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2021
I'm interested
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by adelafe2019: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Your email is missing in your profile
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Sgbate(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Interested
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Theophinio(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hi

Is the training still open
Re: How To Make 200,000 In 30days! by Cashbanky(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Theophinio:
Hi
Is the training still open
NO

(1) (Reply)

Pos Business / Bread Business: Make 200k Per Week / How To Earn Between $250 To $550 On Amazon By Simply Uploading Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.