Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) (40758 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Nothing in our legal system that deters this kind of criminals. Even if they are arrested, you will not hear anything further.
We need to bring back Public Execution by Firing Squad or Beheading as a deterrent.
I vividly remember during the times of military interregnum in Nigeria then you see criminals every week on vans straight to be executed by firing squad but in this civilian government they are reintegrated into the society.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Drogunov: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Vulturebbqgrillz call your kinsmen to order and warn them to desist from rxping and killing women. If only the zoo police are competent enough to find her killers, RIP to the deceased.

This is not about Fulanis. The people or person that killed her are young chaps, probably cultists from Benue State.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Goziesam: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
May her soul rest in peace cry those responsible for this action will never go unpunished
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Benitoh: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Look at what joblessness has reduced benue indigenes to. Where's that jobless benuejose sad ?
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Under this sorrowful mood somebody is posting advert for card designs,where you from,this wonderful nairalander,i know nigerian police investigations are on-going ,we are on top of the situations
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
She decided to fend for herself. Yet some idiots thought it well to rob, rape and kill her. What kind of childhood did these men have that made them so evil. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Babasonny(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
She was my course mate. Very humble and respectful.RIP Joy
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why do men do evil things like this? They have destroyed a family's happiness now and ended the poor girls life.

Nigerian men you people need to call yourselves to order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by emakind(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Baawaa:

If the story is true,those that killed her will not no peace

They WILL never ever taste peace in this life..
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Noblewealth(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Same offense, different perpetrators and still same online blabbing with yielding anything.. let God arise in his great wrath and avenge for her..
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
It will never be well with anyone who has an hand in that lady's death Amen. They too will die like a dog
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Wase090: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is really sad may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by powalez: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Benue state is renowned for farming, Fulani killings and raping women.
You will open your mouth and be spewing thrash cause data is now cheap
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-rape-kill-24-year-old-graduate-in-benue/#:~:text=A%2024-year-old%20lady,North%20Bank%20Area%20of%20Makurdi.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
God please save us in this country please God please
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Can you imagine police response
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by yahmohy27: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Benue state is renowned for farming, Fulani killings and raping women.
You be real Adikpo ,can't you read and understand before spew rubbish everywhere?
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Prenonjebose: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
This wickedness is terrible.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Adukwuj(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
God will punish the rapist..heartless animals
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com

See how the link is "unlinkable."
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Lastanza: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm losing my mind already because of the kind of system we run. This was almost the same scenario that played out in the case of Akwaibom Iniobong.

A case of emergency will be reported to the police and they will tell you to wait till 24hrs before action will be taken. What fvcking kind of archaic system is that.

Even with an obvious evidence of a life under threat they will tell you to wait till its 24hrs. What sort of shithole are we living in here

Pathetic. Fvcking pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Raped! Nothing said about it in the write-up, except the photo. R.I.P.

So sad, if FalseProphet1 comment come to pass, it is not a punishment they deserve because what was done to that innocent lady before they end her physical life is cruel (inhuman treatment).
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lastanza:
I'm losing my mind already because of the kind of system we run. This was almost the same scenario that played out in the case of Akwaibom Iniobong.

A case of emergency will be reported to the police and they will tell you to wait till 24hrs before action will be taken. What fvcking kind of archaic system is that.

Even with an obvious evidence of a life under threat they will tell you to wait till its 24hrs. What sort of shithole are we living in here

Pathetic. Fvcking pathetic!!

My brother/sister, the matter sef tire me.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
may her soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
emmnprince:

See how the link is "unlinkable."

Put the .com together na
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
if you're an online vendor, NEVER agree to home delivery. Even if they stay in the same town, tell them to meet you at an open place with lots of people in it. Rest in peace, young hustler cry, she was only striving for her daily bread.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Hottdawgg: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Baawaa:

If the story is true,those that killed her will not no peace

You think she killed herself?
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omoluabi16:
She decided to fend for herself. Yet some idiots thought it well to rob, rape and kill her. What kind of childhood did these men have that made them so evil. So sad.
the red pillars on NL are silent. They always harp on about women leeching off of men. Look at this young hustler looking for daily bread undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is pathetic, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Kalubolt(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
There's only one question I have to ask our Naija police and detectives. Don't they watch our police and FBI in USA solves most crimes. Even though they Americans are not that perfect with some unsolved crimes but at least they get upto 60 to 70% right.
Our own here is, once it has been reported and after some hide and seek finding they just abandoned the case. But Americans even if it takes them years they will try their best until all clues leading the murder is exhausted.
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Just too sad.
As the Lord liveth, non of the perpetrators will die well.
RIP
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Your killers will never go unpunished
Re: Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) by Jumbojax(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never know peace
But women, reason this thing na
If she had the security of a man this thing won't have happened undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.