Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66739 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ijustdey: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2021
A British envoy in Nigeria has arrived at the federal high court in Abuja for the trial of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The UK representative arrived in a white Toyota Highlander around 8:03 am on Thursday.

Kanu, who holds British citizenship, was arrested in June and brought to Nigeria to face trial for treasonable felony.

He had fled to the UK in 2017 after he jumped bail.

Tariq Ahmad, junior minister at Britain’s foreign office, had said the UK asked Nigeria to explain how Kanu was arrested.

While in the UK, he set up a militant arm of IPOB whose aim, according to Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesman, is to “halt every criminal activity and terrorist attack on Biafraland”.

Aloy Ejimakor, Kanu’s counsel, had said the DSS prevented his client from seeking assistance from the UK.

The IPOB leader is to be re-arraigned today on a seven-count charge as against the five counts he was previously answering to, bordering on treasonable felony and terrorism.

https://www.thecable.ng/british-envoy-arrives-in-court-for-nnamdi-kanus-trial

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.

788 Likes 73 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by janedonez(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2021
This is getting interesting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by BKayy: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2021
The fight is actually between Igbo and Allies (Ibibio, Efik etc) AGAINST Britain and her loyal dogs (Nigeria and Kenya).

A fight between Black Nationalists (Biafra) and White Supremacists (Britain)

So it is expected that at this stage the real boss (Britain) steps out of shadows to observe the fight herself.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Asiri1991: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Let justice and fairness reign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fahdiga(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by salbis(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Let fairness, equity and equality be done on this matter.

6 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Circuitlord(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2021
May God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from now till forever.

Nnamdi, you have done your own part. If not for you, the south of Nigeria wouldn't have found out in time what the fulani tribe planned for the South and middle belt.

It's because of your voice that we saw in details the treacherous people who seized power in 2015 in POV mode. The killers they released on the south was contained in your warnings as far back as 2014. You are a genius Sir.

Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu, we respect you forever

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Blizzy9ja: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2021
The world is watching, He's a British citizen and a freedom fighter, this is a lost battle for the Nigerian state already and they know it, they just want to delay and delay until their tenure elapses

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by CHANNELStv2020: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
MY GUY THE GUY IS BIG,WE DAY ON A STANDSTILL FOR ABUJA.

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Flier:
The face of the blood sucking demon

You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

stanluiz:
That lady death is still paining me anytime I remember about it cry

Rest in peace Miracle chinonso Nwobodo. May the Almighty God console your family.

E no better for nnamdi kanu , ipob and their fellow members and bingos.

They will experience death , sorrow , pain and agony in one way or the other.
AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

12 Likes 13 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by momodub: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
All getting real men

7 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
The government should shoot this baboon in the head and hang his body on the second Niger brigde to serve as a momentum to any would be domestic terrorists.

PrinceOfLagos:

They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God will continue to bless and protect the good people of the south east region .

Coping.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Hmmm
Coming the end!
All shall pass
Shall be past, shall be part
Shall become our history
Of an unending story
An unending to-come glory

All the beaten to gory
All the corruption too noisy
The End, One day, all and sundry
Nigeria shall become a great country �
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Godada(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Love them or hate them!

The resilient spirit of the igbos cannot never be broken.

They rebuilt their fortunes from the rubbles of yesteryears.

They are indomitable.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the man of the moment.

What I liked particularly here:

Tariq Ahmad, junior minister at Britain’s foreign office, had said the UK asked Nigeria to explain how Kanu was arrested.

It's going to be interesting to see how they are going to explain that away.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ntyce(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Oya, let them use James Bond to set him free na

grin grin grin
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Weedhustler: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Biafra now or never!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by dlondonbadboy: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Ohamadike of the universe.

Kanu is the second greatest man to ever walk the face of this earth. The first is Jesus of Nazareth.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Joromi1: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

God will continue to bless and protect the good people of the south east region .
[/s]
When will you grow a brain, Chibuike?

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Biodun556(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Sponsored post. Where is the British envoy?

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by gender123: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Information reaching me now is that he is not in court.... Nairaland should stop lying .... Paid simp
Okwadike live interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by successmatters(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Crossroad1(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
O GA o
My yoruba Comrade go humble you with cowardice and betrayal..
In case Biafra finally comes, we move...
I am Yoruba with an igbo physical structure and facials..
Make I keep name down..
Tochukwu or ifeanyi with fit me perfectly

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Guide777(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2021
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Staypositive: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

I'm happy that MNK came to court....
I love this man because he first loved us....

Ma gee..... MNK is an idol in Igbo Land.... Just look at how everyone in the East stayed at home in honor to respect him.....

Someone should tell MNK I love him....
I'm glad to witness the day of MNK....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ezefrank87(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Victerica(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

Mhennn, you are full of hate...

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by graphics103: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
cool
Let's see how this goes then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.