Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (50665 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nice

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by mkdonald(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK To Be With Her Man After Her Mum's Burial (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday arrived the United Kingdom to be with her man days after her mother's burial, IgbereTV reports.

She shared loved-up photos with her man via her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSXzozqnAN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You're very jobless

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by house10s: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay. What should we do with this news now?? undecided
what should we do with ur comment
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by unyimez: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
When you see people forming for what they are not that's how they misbehave shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by fatymore(f): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cute couple
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Donabyi: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Run it up..phone is zero eight 1 zero four 3 eight 1335

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by toffyz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
This guy is from Ado-Ekiti
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How's this nonsense news?

Na so o,just to milk you,drive traffic and pay them Data.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shapeless olosho
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Akalia(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
After fainting she sure need a good dick to drill her so she can get back to her old self again.. and i believe this dude is going to shag her as she want it.

Good dick is good for healthy living sha
Reallest Bitch!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by omonla10(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mama nkechi has the most popular beer parlour around abulegba side 10 to 20yrs ago..just getting to know this is same nkechi of nollywood.. Omo these ones na dem create runs

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
house10s:
what should we do with ur comment
Eat my comment
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by CHIGIM: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
This wan na mumu post abeg if u like block me
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
lomprico:
Na me she go kiss before?

News undecided
I tire o grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
The kind fuçk wey the guy go fùck am this night enh, she no go fit Waka for 2 days! grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ok we have heard
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Holy bitch grin
MadamVanessa:
After fainting she sure need a good dick to drill her so she can get back to her old self again.. and i believe this dude is going to shag her as she want it.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by macho44(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Have you had "ONE" today?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
No cap tho
CHIGIM:
This wan na mumu post abeg if u like block me
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by FvckAllMods: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
I swear
Akalia:
Reallest Bitch!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Shellsploit: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie! Auntie!! We in Anambra state are greeting you o

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by aboki2000(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Ladies and Dick

1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by house10s: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Eat my comment
thanks am full, already feed up with ur comment.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Imagine what you are saying... As if you don't receive your own at home, is her husband... Si nothing concern you with that.
MadamVanessa:

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Her husband is Yoruba, a Yoruba man can marry Igbo... They won't see anything wrong in it, but once it's an Igbo man bringing a Yoruba girl home, the man family will start Thier wahala... Very selfish ppl.
AllahIsShit:
That's nice. Her husband is a Yoruba man. I celebrate and encourage cross cultural marriages between the two most educated and intellectually driven tribes in Africa.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by olamakinde(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

talking from experience right?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Bhol28: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
If u like go do video recording like Tiwa na OYO u dey.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by bonnyhope: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Everything is news now

Them go begin show us as they shit very soon
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by blamingthedevil: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Sex tape loading.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) by CJ310(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.