Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start? or having hard time with ex.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start? or having hard time with ex.. (319 Views)

What business can 300k do / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish / How To Start Your E-commerce Business Without Shipping Or Having A Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start? or having hard time with ex.. by IsaacRocks(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Digital Skills for Nairalander’s only
Hello Nairalander’s my own way of celebrating success is to give away what I used in achieving it so other’s can enjoy from it. For this reason I have created a package for you and to suite your budget and time, this package includes for both exiting and nonexistent businesses:

1. Digital Marketing
2. How I ranked no 1 on search
3. What business to start with 300k, 500k, and 1-2 Million Naira and get massive ROI (This is not a get rich quick scheme please don’t blame us if you don’t apply what we are going to teach you)
4. How to market the businesses
5. How to become an influencer
6. Q/A Have a 1/1 section with me via Google Meet
This class costs 5k per individual and refunds can be don’t after 3 days and you are not getting what you want.

Venue: Online for those outside Abuja and people who wants’ to be there live will pay a total sum of 8k on reaching No6 Oyo Street, Garki Area 1 Abuja Nigeria.

Payment Policy:
1. Don’t pay to any account aside the one carrying the name of the CEO
2. Don’t make part payment without first communicating it with us
3. Ensure to send us payment details so we can confirm payment
4. Three days after commencement of lesson if you are not interested anymore we can refund you all your money.

Note: Everything we are going to be showing you are nothing related to crypto currencies they are real life and proven businesses and strategies.

Ask questions below, our CCR will reply in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Business Development Manager / Her Majesty Dame Josephine Alfred Diete-spiff Honoured In Educational Sector / What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.