Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (25751 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by OldGods: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2021
femi4:
When you do it well, they promised you heaven on earth and come back for more. At that point, ask her anything and she ll give you.
I will try this, thank you. There is a anew girl I have to knack tomorrow, if she comes she go cry as usual and and I'll ask her anything
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by phemy36(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao....tell that to your senior sister.... i have babies that run errands for me... me and your papa no be mate.... perilous gambler.... Go and learn how to make money... Then you remove your wretched family from that dungeon they live where they fetc h water accross the road.... i aint on that page.

From abundant of mind speaketh mouth

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Juliusmomoh: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Na true nah.... which one be make i talk to your secretary.... as per say you no be human being like me abi which way.... make una no dey use style dey insult person.... shey na me and your secretary get face off no worry.....me ma gan no call again...

grin grin grin no vex. Ok.

So sorry.. ...

She you get whatapp number ba..

Oya waybill am make we talk cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
fuckpro:
Smartb0y you showed class on this thread and earn my respect
its not easy interacting with someone with a very weak mentality but i try

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Coldie(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2021
She’s thinking that she just sold herself cheap, that how would a man who is not her husband Bleep her like dz
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by TheManOfTheYear: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Your own mama don cry sotay her eyes don blind... show me where i said you begged for alms.... shebi you decide to be stupid on a new day.....Lets go on.
I hardly comment on Romance Section threads, well, at least I just take time to observe the goings-on.

I would love to tell you something. Never be provoking . When mere online texts and words off the mouth of people triggers a reaction from you everytime, you'd find yourself on the other side of the seesaw that you don't wanna be in.

Everything you do on here is a trace of your real life persona. That's the fact.
I actually supported you when you rebuked that guy for putting a sexual joke on you but you simply went overboard with the family insults and uncouth texts.
This whole thing changed the fandom from your side, they all started to side the guy and view him a saint even though he clearly started it.

All the lizards lie down for ground, dem nor know which one belle dey pain

Be like the lizard

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Peace too.... Good morning...
When someone calls you a bastard, that person has involved your parents in whatever they do... so what ever they see.... they should take.
good morning, so I've sent an email I gently await a reply
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
good morning, so I've sent an email I gently await a reply
lol,seems like you're into her
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,seems like you're into her
dude not in anyway possible, I can probably guess an image of what she looks like and I can say I've been with way better and seen better
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Teripaul(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin Una still trendin dix post? SmartbOy and her colleague
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
dude not in anyway possible, I can probably guess an image of what she looks like and I can say I've been with way better and seen better
like I said I stick to my words, also this ain't the first time I've done this..... It's kinda fun when they show up and I see children or they don't show up at all cause they're scared to do so
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
i was only teasing.
she's more or less like a teenager,still got lotta growing up to do.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:
grin grin grin Una still trendin dix post? SmartbOy and her colleague
haha not really,just passing through
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
like I said I stick to my words, also this ain't the first time I've done this..... It's kinda fun when they show up and I see children or they don't show up at all cause they're scared to do so
[color=]
LuciferO:
[/color]
LuciferO:
its quite obvious what to expect in this scenario
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Teripaul(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
haha not really,just passing through
.seems u like dat bksoul so much that u kip followin her. . grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
[color=][/color]its quite obvious what to expect in this scenario
she's not gonna reply, she'll just come online and start throwing insults..... As expected of a child
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:

you're trying to use my own trick on me lol,not gonna work.
whats there to like if you dont mind me asking?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Chuknovski(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2021
OldGods:
She was crying and shouting, you knack so good. 28years old woman. I couldn't believe it. sad sad

Because of this, I'm on a free bonanza, if you have never made your girlfriend cry or you want to beat her but don't want to injure her, you can hire my services. I I also knack sisters who are stubborn, they will cry and never do such again..

olohun this op get psych, u be cruise grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:

Abeg leave the he-goat alone...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're trying to use my own trick on me lol,not gonna work.
whats there to like if you dont mind me asking?
Yen yen yen.... and you couldn't sleep all through the night...does anything excite a he-goat?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
she's not gonna reply, she'll just come online and start throwing insults..... As expected of a child
she might be a "he" for all we know.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i was only teasing.
she's more or less like a teenager,still got lotta growing up to do.
and you must be very stupid to conclude that i am a teenager.... so how do you feel making sexual jokes to a teenager.... baba ijesha.... pervert..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
I saw your mail.... i wanted to reply you... but since you have concluded that i am your child ... i believe there is no need talking to your child .... so please expect no reply from me... and Lastly... i have taken enough of your insults for today.... i already made promises to some respectable people that i am not gonna insult any one here today.... please i do not want to renege on my promise .. Thank you...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
You can cry to death for all i care.. ya fugbuo gi....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:
I hardly comment on Romance Section threads, well, at least I just take time to observe the goings-on.

I would love to tell you something. Never be provoking . When mere online texts and words off the mouth of people triggers a reaction from you everytime, you'd find yourself on the other side of the seesaw that you don't wanna be in.

Everything you do on here is a trace of your real life persona. That's the fact.
I actually supported you when you rebuked that guy for putting a sexual joke on you but you simply went overboard with the family insults and uncouth texts.
This whole thing changed the fandom from your side, they all started to side the guy and view him a saint even though he clearly started it.

All the lizards lie down for ground, dem nor know which one belle dey pain

Be like the lizard
God bless...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
I saw your mail.... i wanted to reply you...
A pretender and a coward you are
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:

Lmao...... E pain am.......pia isi gi na wall
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao...... E pain am.......pia isi gi na wall
you're really lonely.
how often do you touch yourself?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
I saw your mail.... i wanted to reply you... but since you have concluded that i am your child ... i believe there is no need talking to your child .... so please expect no reply from me... and Lastly... i have taken enough of your insults for today.... i already made promises to some respectable people that i am not gonna insult any one here today.... please i do not want to renege on my promise .. Thank you...
Ew didn't say you were my child I said a child and prove that you're not a child by answering the message, your conclusions make no sense..... Let's settle this like adults. If that's what you claim to be
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
even better, I don't wanna beat up a girl.... At least a guy I would feel no emotions to it and also this doesn't mean I attack women, I wasn't raised that way
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:

she really is or he
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
also never once did I insult, you just viewed it as insults and what's the point of saying it on a faceless forum when I've giving you the chance to say them in person

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.