Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (25599 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cinema4d:

You went too far girl, he meant it as a joke not an insult. You call it "silly joke" because you find it offensive, you did the right thing by cautioning him immediately. But, you just went overboard.
This is romance section, jokes like this happens a lot. Infact, I've seen dozens of these "silly jokes" here.
Well it's more like a norm in this section o and I'm not surprised.
Get used to it for more is coming. If you're not cool with it, kindly ignore or stay clear of this section.
As much as i respect you... you can't tell me where to visit or not.... but thank you for your concern anyway...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

God no go allow me jam this kian of trash in jesus name...

Someone was just playing with you, instead of you to play along you took it personal... Is that not a foolish and chilldish act?...
Useless old pervert.... Do you have a daughter

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teripaul:
grin grin grin grin Taut as much..
lol.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Davefed(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Op don't be useless
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by princefrank76: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
But they are free to use any kinda word they like on me .... una no dey ever talk true...morever, what is my business if you are disappointed? teach your colleagues to some dishing foods they can't eat ...
sometime is best we ignore some folks. Give them the silent treatment. It kill them faster. "No hate in my DNA"

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damn,this went further than i had anticipated.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol....smartgoat na my boy...
i cant be your boyfriend cuz you wont be able to withstand my kinda tease lol
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
i cant be your boyfriend cuz you wont be able to withstand my kinda tease lol
i said you are my boy not boyfriend.... no rate your self high.... i no dey date person wey i senior...my temper fit boil egg before i vex beat am one day...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Drella(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Thank you and God bless you a million times for saying the truth... morever ehn... my skin thick pass pomo.... my only annoyance was that i cautioned him that i do not like such kinda joke, instead of him to apologize or ignore, he called me a pervert... Anyways... I am sorry.... you just earned my respect...

It's alright smiley
You can just ignore him henceforth.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
Damn,this went further than i had anticipated.
I AM TRULY SORRY for every foul words i used on you.... but i hate been sexualized... i hate such jokes... i am worth more than sex....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
princefrank76:
sometime is best we ignore some folks. Give them the silent treatment. It kill them faster. "No hate in my DNA"
its fine.... am sorry if i made you felt bad.... you earned my respect.....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Drella:

It's alright smiley You can just ignore him henceforth.
Thank you so much...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
i said you are my boy not boyfriend.... no rate your self high.... i no dey date person wey i senior...my temper fit boil egg before i vex beat am one day...
oh really,are you above 35?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by chris259(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
nah i've never been one to back down from a duel.
also i was curious
bros u try to dey talk to dat girl... No self control whatsoever!!! U were clearly joking then she just went ballistic for what... U clearly are the matured one here, keeping ur cool even as she's hurling those insults at u..

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
oh really,are you above 35?
You no see where dem call me evening newspaper? lol....am 57
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
chris259:
bros u try to dey talk to dat girl... No self control whatsoever!!! U were clearly joking then she just went ballistic for what... U clearly are the matured one here, keeping ur cool even as she's hurling those insults at u..
lol...kill yasef...

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by BENRAZY(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Op u must b a real nigga cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
You no see where dem call me evening newspaper? lol....am 57
wow haha .
i still feel like your kidding me
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:

nah offense taken.
was actually laughing my ass lol.
any particular reason why you dont like being sexualized?
if i were your sister... would you be happy with that?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by princefrank76: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
its fine.... am sorry if i made you felt bad.... you earned my respect.....
Thanks dear! Peace!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
chris259:
hahaha its all good. I dont take stuff too seriously.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by chris259(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
lol...kill yasef...
Honestly speaking u are not disciplined at all... The guy made a subtle joke and u start cursing his parents like TF!... For a lady u sure have a large chunk of bitterness, animosity inside u jeez!!..U really need to learn the art of self control ... It will help u avoid unnecessary squabbles in the future.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
wow haha .
i still feel like your kidding me
Do you need a girlfriend.... i will date you so that chris259 can hang himself for all i care....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by chris259(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha its all. I dont take stuff too seriously.
u showed core maturity... Nice one bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
wow haha . i still feel like your kidding me
i dey joke with you....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
chris259:
Honestly speaking u are not disciplined at all... The guy made a subtle joke and u start cursing his parents like TF!... For a lady u sure have a large chunk of bitterness, animosity inside u jeez!!..U really need to learn the art of self control ... It will help u avoid unnecessary squabbles in the future.
ntoor gi.... be gbu onwe gi na akwa...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
if i were your sister... would you be happy with that?
perhaps you are bukky.
i tease a lot so i wouldn't have taken it as an offense
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by chris259(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Do you need a girlfriend.... i will date you so that chris259 can hang himself for all i care....
very funny

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by OldGods: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Useless old pervert.... Do you have a daughter
you are detailing my thread. And it's an offence to derail a thread here on nairaland and adding insults on it. If I flag your messages, you will get banned for over a month, so please respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
perhaps you are bukky.
i tease a lot so i wouldn't have taken it as an offense
lol....i ain't bukky....am ADA..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
OldGods:
you are detailing my thread. And it's an offence to derail a thread here on nairaland and adding insults on it. If I flag your messages, you will get banned for over a month, so please respect yourself
You get thread?? abeegi.... nackamora.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.