Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (25643 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Yeah I can totally relate grin.

Do not take it easy on dem trolls oh cheesy, Cheers.
me sef troll.... we go dey troll dey go noni......
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
that's cute but I'm craving her to receive proper guidance sir cause if not now this will all repeat itself and if you were to look at her past messages she obviously said *you can't stand up to me* so after all her comments why so scared now to stick to those comments
i totally agree with you
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=BKsoul post=106949471] you are tryna know who i am,, like the bleep is that your concern? ogbeni geddifok jor.[/quot why so scared you threatened me saying I can't *stand in front of you* now I giveth you a chance and now you seem cowardly like courage the cowardly dog
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
that's cute but I'm craving her to receive proper guidance sir cause if not now this will all repeat itself and if you were to look at her past messages she obviously said *you can't stand up to me* so after all her comments why so scared now to stick to those comments
receive proper guidance from you?? you don baff? you don brush? kai... nairaland.... go and wash your butthole then you come back for us to talk...silly thing...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i totally agree with you
am sorry dear... i know you are in sifia pains.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
i totally agree with you
I'm a man of my words and if I say i'mma do something i'mma do with but obviously it seems she's not a *girl* of her words and also not gonna use the word lady or woman those terms are for sensible people for example she's a strong lady or woman you can't hear someone say she's a strong girl.... Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
i pray you don't dream about me today.... sha no kill your self ontop my matter.... do you also want me to tell you what i look like?? so you can keep on drooling in your fantasy?
i already know what you look like,your words said it all.
going by that,you have no idea how turned off i am towards you.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=LuciferO post=106949495][/quote]Did i ever at any point quote you?? did i mention you anywhere? go to men like you, no come my side dey form superman .. abi you dey bend down piss?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
receive proper guidance from you?? you don baff? you don brush? kai... nairaland.... go and wash your butthole then you come back for us to talk...silly thing...
tryna change the subject, are you gonna *pull up* so I can *stand in front of you* or are you just a coward saying empty threats in a faceless forum.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
I'm a man of my words and if I say i'mma do something i'mma do with but obviously it seems she's not a *girl* of her words and also not gonna use the word lady or woman those terms are for sensible people for example she's a strong lady or woman you can't hear someone say she's a strong girl.... Lmao
well said
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
And still you can't get a hold of your self on my mentions.... Like i care...... I thought you said maturity is to ignore,, so why have you decided to be immature and roll in the mud?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2021
I'm waiting for an answer miss
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
tryna change the subject, are you gonna *pull up* so I can *stand in front of you* or are you just a coward saying empty threats in a faceless forum.
Just from you alone... i have gotten 10mentions.... i am fufilled for the day... so therefore gerrout fool....... kikikikikkkkkiiiiii.....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
I'm waiting for an answer miss
send PM, make your body come down....i go still sub on top your head...ntoor gi.....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
Beautiful smart queen with a very beautiful skin tone .... fully endowed with a ladder waist and a perky round bouncing boobs...... the only problem be say i short..... you love the sound of that right kwakwakwakwakwa.....LuciferO.... ever seen such a beautiful queen before...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Just from you alone... i have gotten 10mentions.... i am fufilled for the day... so therefore gerrout fool....... kikikikikkkkkiiiiii.....
as it seems you're a child who can't really do anything, I'll send a message to your email and I expect an answer by tomorrow also you know I was kinda scared that I won't be able to really do anything then I checked your profile and saw you live in Lagos and so do I...... Now before I head out I saw a post of yours that you lost your elder brother August 18th and I'm deeply sorry for that but think wisely before you say things to people you don't know or you may also end up Six feet under. GOOD MORNING
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nisiw365: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
ntoor...... kill yasef .....ntooor.... i enjoy it when i tease pussy nigga s like you.... it makes me smile....
baby i am Hot
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Silentgroper(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

You actually have.
I remember how you washed me on olosho beer parlor thread then with my moniker sulele04.

But I have always liked your online character, you reallygave it to boxer007, silentgroper that year.cheesy
What did she give to me . Ayam nt understanding.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
as it seems you're a child who can't really do anything, I'll send a message to your email and I expect an answer by tomorrow also you know I was kinda scared that I won't be able to really do anything then I checked your profile and saw you live in Lagos and so do I...... Now before I head out I saw a post of yours that you lost your elder brother August 18th and I'm deeply sorry for that but think wisely before you say things to people you don't know or you may also end up Six feet under. GOOD MORNING
oti ya were....na just one seed of groundnut you go chop ...... walai.... you go relax...koshilo joor...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
What did she give to me . Ayam nt understanding.
i gave you love...baba oni ponmo... eku ijoo meta ..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
And still you can't get a hold of your self on my mentions.... Like i care...... I thought you said maturity is to ignore,, so why have you decided to be immature and roll in the mud?
obviously you didnt understand what i meant when i mentioned maturity,i was actually referring to you.
i understand being the first child automatically gives you the masculine trait,its no excuse tho for you not being subtle.
if mentioning you makes you feel special ,it only means you got self esteem issues and you put up aggression as a frontier to conceal it
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Nisiw365:
baby i am Hot
Dive into the ocean nah make your body cool..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
obviously you didnt understand what i meant when i mentioned maturity,i was actually referring to you.
i understand being the first child automatically gives you the masculine trait,its no excuse tho for you not being subtle.
if mentioning you makes you feel special ,it only means you got self esteem issues and you put up aggression as a frontier to conceal it
Goat... i am not the first child.... but i am the only female among 7 guys..... just a clue.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
kip your condolence to your self... not interested.... your body go wotowoto
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Beautiful smart queen with a very beautiful skin tone .... fully endowed with a ladder waist and a perky round bouncing boobs...... the only problem be say i short..... you love the sound of that right kwakwakwakwakwa.....LuciferO.... ever seen such a beautiful queen before...
all that endownment yet you lack its most vital essence "feminity"
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
oohhh.you are reffering to me to be matured?? lol.... maturity na by force if you sef mature, you go die?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
all that endownment yet you lack its most vital essence "feminity"
feminity no be by force....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Silentgroper(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
i gave you love...baba oni ponmo... eku ijoo meta ..
*smiles* and di receive d love wholeheartedly ...

tani baba oni kpomo. Shey mo je ponmo eh ni..

ijo meta kuku ni
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nisiw365: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Dive into the ocean nah make your body cool..
i want to suck your boobs and finger your pussyy simultaneously
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
ladies first tho after such behaviours are you truly considered a lady you seem more like a mongrel to me...... Also there's a need to meet you after all you did say *you can't stand in front of me* if you ain't so scared or a coward stick to your words miss and *pull up* right!
i seem like a mongrel to you... but you are a complete negro to me.... its only your stupidity that has made you been on the mentions of a mongrel since morning.... Goodnight Negro...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2021
BKsoul:
Goat... i am not the first child.... but i am the only female among 7 guys..... just a clue.
lol no wonder,you lack female presence in your life.
must have been lonely since you cant tell boys certain things.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
*smiles* and di receive d love wholeheartedly ...

tani baba oni kpomo. Shey mo je ponmo eh ni..

ijo meta kuku ni
princeof ......lol..... ponmo ijebu master......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.