Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Notice From Dangerousboy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice From Dangerousboy (155 Views)

Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice From Dangerousboy by Dangerousboy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hello good people of Religionland. I hope we all are doing great.

Sadly my device which I use to prepare my articles was stolen earlier today in an ugly fashion.

You see, sometimes I wonder how God feels because the humanity your trying to save and serve is the same humanity that would hurt you.

Hopefully, I should resume all activities here before the month end. That means I won't be posting for now.

I want to use this opportunity to say thanks to all those who takes time to read my articles, comments and like. Thanks Eviana for your encouragement. Special thanks to those who are following me, you see the good in what I do, and a reason to. God bless you.

Dangerousboy is going nowhere. And by God's Grace and mercy, am coming back stronger.

THE GATES OF HADES SHALL NOT PREVAIL
Re: Notice From Dangerousboy by Dangerousboy(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2021
There's something about ministers. Sometimes we make ourselves invisible as if we are not hurt or bad things don't happen to us. Many of us are wounded healers.

If you have a pastor pray for him, pray for ministers all around the world because you never can tell what they are going through.

Like I told you all that I had a loss, this is the second time my gadget is being stolen this year within three months. If I haven't said it, many of you would think am a superman.

Please pray for yourselves and pray for ministers also. Goodmorning

(1) (Reply)

Remember Me O Lord - Emoji Devotions / GRATITUDE: If You Are Looking For Wealth, Somebody Is Looking For Health / Church Weddings" Are Unscriptural, According To Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.