Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother (1215 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / S£x Toys On My Clitoris Is Good,i Introduced It To Nigerians 2012- Kemi Olunloyo / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother

How it all started.
I used to think my life is a curse until I met Chidera.
She came into my life and brought light and opened all locked doors.
My life was ushered in into a new phase and I got fully convinced she is the one for me.
I lost jobs, struggled with finances, but with her arrival into my life, my life changed tremendously, for the better.
Things started working for me again. I considered her an Angel, because my life picked up the moment she said yes to my relationship proposal.

We started going out together as our love kept waxing stronger. I kept making more money.

I kept telling my mother about her and how she brought blessings into my life.

I kept singing good things about her and my mother couldn't help it, but fell in love with her too.
She kept asking me to bring her over to the village.

And I asked her "Nne, hope you know that, if I introduce this girl to you, it will mean automatic marriage?"

She didn't respond, she kept listening, for me to make her understand what I was trying to say.

"When you tell a girl, you want to introduce her to your mother, you are indirectly telling her, you want to marry her. So I would not want a situation where, after introducing her to you and then break her heart. So if I'm inviting her over, be rest assured I'm making her my wife right away, whether you approve of her or not"

"My son" she called "From the way you have been describing this girl, it proves that, she is the one God made specially for you. See how your life changed after she came into your life, don't you think I will be a terrible mother, if I refuse to accept my son's enormous desires? So tell me, when are you bringing her?"

"Ok, let me see how next week goes. Because I will still have to inform her, I don't know what her schedule is like"

And my mother agreed and also excited to meet my girl.

I told Chidera about it and she was highly ecstatic.
And her excitement proved to me that, she loves me too and would definitely love to spend the rest of her life with me.
But I only wanted to get my mother's approval first, which I believed she already consented to. I won't love to get married to a girl my mother doesn't like. Already, I had given her reasons never to reject her.
And finally, we chose a comfortable date to travel to my village to visit home and also introduce my special Angel to my mother...do not stop reading....continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/10/my-life-after-i-introduced-my-girlfriend-to-my-mother-part-2.html
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
all them yeye blogga blogga and their nolly superstories.... dont worry, we will click that BS link when Sudan wins the World cup.
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by Emmadoc: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
all them yeye blogga blogga and their nolly superstories.... dont worry, we will click that BS link when Sudan wins the World cup.
grin
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by Bundle002(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ur brain dy spark
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by doggedfighter(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Too washy
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
sad sad
Re: My Life After I Introduced My Girlfriend To My Mother by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning dear

(1) (Reply)

What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! / What My Skin Colour Guys?? / Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.