Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day (22622 Views)

Salaries Of South-West Obas Before Independence (Pictured) / Vibrant Nigerian Independence Day Parade In Houston Texas 2018 / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by pennywys(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin

I bet these kids don't know the pain and agony lie beneath the name called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Triangles1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
If
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
I know this might sound surprising to many but as a black man, I feel much more safer in Russia than I would ever feel in America or the UK.

Watch this video below to know why I made such bold statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jUw8ySBXE

What is going on here,

Nice job op.
There is real chemistry here
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by omoyankee3(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
I love Russian girls..very beautiful, hard working with good traditional values
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by BSsniffer: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
They probably don't know the location of niggeria on the map.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Kharol1234: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:

No vex abeg Na Network
No problem...
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Mother Russia. I love Putin

The problem with you race baiting YouTubers is how pathetic you guys sound talking about how surprised you are to be treated with respect in a foreign country. This shit gettin old. Nobody gives a shiit.
no mind that stupid ass nigga.

Many black have complaining of racism in Russia and his dumb ass coming here to lie

1 Like

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by harmonyglobal: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
These one preserving their culture but reverse is the case here. Even when u try am them go say u local
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Saintmary(f): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
When will government start taxing the entertainment industry?
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Flamemignon1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's easy to celebrate Nigeria when you at the comfort of other countries
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by BSsniffer: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The problem with you race baiting YouTubers is how pathetic you guys sound talking about how surprised you are to be treated with respect in a foreign country. This shit gettin old. Nobody gives a shiit.

You probably didn't get the memo, black men, Nigerians especially love to larp to white people. The biggest dream of chukudi is to marry anything white even if it's a hobo gypsy from bulgaria, just so his kids can be "oyibo" or "half-caste". Constantly looking for white acceptance, they make a youtube video when a random white person treats them with respect. Really cringe.

1 Like

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
BSsniffer:

You probably didn't get the memo, black men, Nigerians especially love to larp to white people. The biggest dream of chukudi is to marry anything white even if it's a hobo gypsy from bulgaria, just so his kids can be "oyibo" or "half-caste". Constantly looking for white acceptance, they make a youtube video when a random white person treats them with respect. Really cringe.

grin grin true but it's Indians that kiss white ass more..... especially them dalits.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
abdelrahman:
no mind that stupid ass nigga.

Many black have complaining of racism in Russia and his dumb ass coming here to lie

Guys like him would be coons.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Guys like him would be coons.
he is coon nah gringrin

Don't u see the picture of him and mamayagga wife? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by BSsniffer: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin true but it's Indians that kiss white ass more..... especially them dalits.

What's painful is how some of these dalits come to Nigeria treating their nigerian workers like shit while your fellow nigerians play eye service. Fvckin street-shiitin cow worshippers come to Nigeria and start feeling like fvckin Christopher Colombus. They and the fvckin Lebanese are all over ibadan acting stuck-up and uptight.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
abdelrahman:
he is coon nah gringrin

Don't u see the picture of him and mamayagga wife? cheesy

grin
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
BSsniffer:

What's painful is how some of these dalits come to Nigeria treating their nigerian workers like shit while your fellow nigerians play eye service. Fvckin street-shiitin cow worshippers come to Nigeria and start feeling like fvckin Christopher Colombus. They and the fvckin Lebanese are all over ibadan acting stuck-up and uptight.

Really can't blame those workers....blame the foolish govt.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari should be jailed as soon as possible
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I think it depends on the civil and social systems aswell as the Justice systems of the country. That helps to reduce crime rate.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2021
banom:
If only they knew how useless Nigeria is

You may be useless but not Nigeria. Nigeria is just a land with inhabitants living in her. If she is good or bad it all depends on how u want her to be. Your life frustration should not descend to Nigeria as a Nation but may be to ur leaders or yourself!

1 Like

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by MrMacinterchi1: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2021
which part of Nigeria did they represent in the dance?
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by InvertedHammer: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
I know this might sound surprising to many but as a black man, I feel much more safer in Russia than I would ever feel in America or the UK.

/
Good to know.

That’s how all of them thought until a jealous ex or her brothers will invite you to a party you will never return.

/
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by hothead(m): 4:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Very nice... Brov, let's connect privately.. We can collaborate on some stuff with this Russia -African partnership.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei4KXvcXZ2k check it

afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys this is Mr. Tochi live and direct from Putin's land.

The Nigerian community in Saint Petersburg led by Dr. Suberu and Prince Lawrence organised a cultural ceremony and party to celebrate Nigeria's independence day in Russia.

The ceremony featured stage play and presentation about the history of Nigeria and some important facts and moments in Nigerian history. A Nigerian high life band based in Saint Petersburg also entertained the excited crowd.

One of the major highlights of the evening was a captivating traditional folk dance by Russian kids during the event.

Below is a video of the amazing Russian kids dancing traditional folk music during the independence day ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJDOq_ndPTc

1 Like

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by babaalagbo1(m): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Thought they are dancing to our own traditional musics....they are promoting their cultures

1 Like

Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Parrot69: 5:43am On Oct 22, 2021
jaxxy:

I think it depends on the civil and social systems aswell as the Justice systems of the country. That helps to reduce crime rate.

With what you wrote here,how does it collorate to comments you quote up-front?
I’m baffled with sorts of trash I read here.
Our educational system has gone to the dogs
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by jaxxy(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Parrot69:

With what you wrote here,how does it collorate to comments you quote up-front?
I’m baffled with sorts of trash I read here.
Our educational system has gone to the dogs

I’m explaining how the guy u quoted aka op came about his perception and ure up in here ranting without a better argument.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Well like he said it's he's own personal opinion, but my opinion is this, you guys couldn't get Nigerian kids in Russia to do the evening's entertainment, what does that tell you? If the Nigerian Russian community was such a great one they would have had Nigerian kids doing those things the white kids were doing. Come to the UK and experience life here b4 u begin de talk anyhow. That's all I got to say, use Ur tounge count Ur teeth.
Re: Russian Kids Dancing Traditional Folk Music At Nigerian Independence Day by pacespot(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2021
afrorossiyatv:

How do you feel safe in those countries you mentioned compared to Africa, don't ever feel entitled in other people's countries because they don't own you anything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Albinos / Fulani Siddika Sanusi And Abubakar Umar Kurfi's Kamu Traditional Ceremony / Completely Unclad People of the 21st Century: The Zo'é Tribe (Pics & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.