Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone (489 Views)

How To Fix No SIM Card Error On Android / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by OfficialR(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
My phone has been showing the headphone icon without headphones plugged in for over an hour now

What can I do to fix this?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by UncleKoboko: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
OfficialR:
My phone has been showing the headphone icon without headphones plugged in for over an hour now

What can I do to fix this?
Earphone jack sign.
Did you plug in any earphone or earpiece?
Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by lilvicky68(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Try restarting it..

If na Tecno phone..forget it.. my Tecno has been showing USB plugged in for months now... It only charges when it's off..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by nifemi25(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Just find a earphone and connect it to your phone then remove it and restart your phone. The earphone icon would have disappeared

2 Likes

Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by Saucekiddo99(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
If it is Infinix or Tecno, start preparing to visit a service center, Carlcare if you still have warranty coverage and your phone no enter water.

1 Like

Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by Rexymania(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Reboot your phone
Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by sunshineV(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2021
ur village pipu are eavesdropping on u
Re: Someone Help Me With The Error On My Phone by umeshrana: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Restart your phone one or 2 times If the problem is not solved then Consult to near mobile repair shop. I did face the same situation 3 months ago, I did consult a mobile repair shop they had resolved the problem within 10 minutes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Ways On How To Make Money From Your Phone / Iphone 7 256gb Available / Iphone 7+// 32gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.