Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? (62702 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by Jdbrasco2: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Learn to comment without bitterness, put the brain God gave you to use, it is not for decoration.
He said it as it is. Ur brain is washed up with religion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by Jdbrasco2: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOTian:
Restless afonjas wailing all over the place.
Meanwhile Igboho is on life support at Cotonou Central prisons.. They don't care.
The only people on planet earth that are afraid of ruling themselves...
Shameless Unity Beggars..
U get sense Bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by ObalaEmma: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
As if he stop the agitation, All of sudden insurgencies will end in nigeria.

nigerians with always chasing rat when house is on fire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by Bighead9: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
keypha1:
Post your picture let's compare it with kalu own, mumu, shame will catch all of una very soon.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Monkey who is held in the ZOO PRISON. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by jude79(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
UndisputedFaith:
Kanu was arrogant, boisterous, unruly and pompous in 2015 and in 2021, he is calm, gentle and frail, is this passing a message of impending storm for him.

No, he's calmer, more mature, calculating and ruthlessly efficient.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by UndisputedFaith: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
IbileIfe:

You are a non+entity compared to Nnamdi Kanu who singlehandedly makes over 10 million Igbos to sit at home and shutdown businesses in eastern Nigeria, because he was in court yesterday.
You don't have to compare yourself with others, kid, when a mad man is running after sane people and calling them, there is problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by farouk2much(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
the very end of kanu and ipob is near
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
barcaboi:

By killing and arson?
if that is the price for freedom so be it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
TheCrusader14:

You people don't want Biafra... It's just a game of reverse psychology.
that's how u guys said it in 1967 yet we left
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Decent09:

For the Biafrans to continue killing Igbos abi,
we dint kill our selves in 1967 even without food.water.armunition....we still fought with unity....why should we kill our selves now that we have all those things....u know the people doing those stuff....in the case of the igwe that was shot in Enugu...the police was called to protect them only for the police men to be called back by their commander...an hour later the killers struck....so tell me is it not obvious...if those igwes have contacted ESN to protect them do u think those igwes would hav been killed....it's a shame the police that was suppose the guide the 26 igwes in that meeting killed them...now I ask can the police leave an event where all the sultan in northern states are having meeting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

stop talkin....you are scarin the shitt out of me....do you even understand how many people is that....??

no no....not in nigeria....you igbos can move to cameroon....go and die their in that crazy amount....
it is a task we must embark on....freedom or nothing....and like they say no amount is too big for freedom...so it's better we dry for freedom than to preach one Nigeria and still be either killed by Fulani or converted to a headslammer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tsdarkside(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpsecret:
it is a task we must embark on....freedom or nothing....and like they say no amount is too big for freedom...so it's better we dry for freedom than to preach one Nigeria and still be either killed by Fulani or converted to a headslammer

go away....!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
ajumma:

There no ambiguity in that...it is an incontestable fact . you surely die trying
fool.....u think biafra is about ojukwu or kanu......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:

Pls what was his assignment? What has he achieved for his people?
Before him, we had Massob. Like him, others will come and go. He is just another distraction.
yeah no doubt their was massob b4 ipob.....they have done a good job but it now ipob....see for Ur information an Igbo does not care who leads the struggle...what we care about is Biafra.biafra.biafra......get that into ur thick skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
tctrills:
He showed you the way to where biko?
do u really want to know?....I don't have that time but if u have data u can listen to his past broadcast on radio biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
zedegit:

You die trying, Amen. You can gather your whole immediate family in the 'we' since you want to be unfortunate.
fools are too scared of death.....whatever I believe in I can die for that thing...Biafra land will not be the first land people have died for freedom...it won't be the last and besides we have lost 5 million people in 1967...if my father's died for my freedom why can't I die for my children freedom..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Bro, what freedom? Many millions of you living in the land of so-called enemies and unwilling to move away from them and back to your region to 'safety' is what you see as fight for 'freedom'?

I only see self-deception and a confused people.
don't we have Igbos in the north in 1967?....but we still seceded and for other regions to fight tooth and nail just to bring us back into Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
lesbiconverter:
I laugh in chestbeating grin
at least I get chest to beat....do you have a chest?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Which stupid Biafra are you talking about?
the land of the rising sun...the most typed word in nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by zoedew: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hin front teeth don comot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

go away....!!
not without biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by ThatFairGuy: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
He didn't lie. Igbos are beautiful undecided
Gandollar:
Pained poster.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by zedegit: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpsecret:
fools are too scared of death.....whatever I believe in I can die for that thing...Biafra land will not be the first land people have died for freedom...it won't be the last and besides we have lost 5 million people in 1967...if my father's died for my freedom why can't I die for my children freedom..

Carry your mumu enter Abuja with ipob uniform and do the needful. You rant too much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=sharpsecret post=106971132]do u really want to know?....I don't have that time but if u have data u can listen to his past broadcast on radio biafra[/quote
I have listened, he is always boasting, insulting and being aggressive. I don't think that's what you meant when you said he showed you the way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by tctrills: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpsecret:
yeah no doubt their was massob b4 ipob.....they have done a good job but it now ipob....see for Ur information an Igbo does not care who leads the struggle...what we care about is Biafra.biafra.biafra......get that into ur thick skull
for your information not every Igno cares about Biafra. And some of us are tired of men who only lead people to death. We need smarter leaders
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by Tochi3(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpsecret:
we don't have a choice...if we forget Biafra we will still die either by Nigeria forces.bokoharam.fulani herdsmen or bandits....so if we will loose another 5million it is better we do that fighting than to fold our hands and be slaughtered by Fulani militia
udo diri gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by barcaboi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpsecret:
if that is the price for freedom so be it
Keypad warrior; killing ur own people for freedom. Who wan dey d republic after killing ur own blood. Rwanda go be child’s play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
barcaboi:

Keypad warrior; killing ur own people for freedom. Who wan dey d republic after killing ur own blood. Rwanda go be child’s play
that's the problem with Nigerians....u guys lack the ability to think ahead....we are keypad warrior yet formed ESN right in Nigeria under buhari watch one of the great tyrant to ever live and ESN is still doing fine till today...we are keypad warriors yet we control the east...the people obey our orders.we shut down south east wenever we want...banks.filling station.amongs others shut down too...very soon police stations will start shutting down also..maybe then u will know we ain't joking...even when buhari visited ipob gave order for a sit at home and it was total compliance...bro u know we Igbos can't kill our own...nnamdi kanu has United the Igbos..one thing about ipob online we dey...physical we still dey.,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tochi3:
udo diri gi
nwannem ok...ya gazie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
tctrills:
for your information not every Igno cares about Biafra. And some of us are tired of men who only lead people to death. We need smarter leaders
Israel has fought so many wars to be free.....right from the Bible days of Egypt they have fought till today....why are they fighting?to be free from their oppressors...imagine finding urself in the middle of jihadist countries like Nigeria...what do u think will happen,..they will either kill u for not being part of their religion or kill u for drinking beer...we Igbos don't value that kind of life..we like to enjoy our life...if we decide to be part of Nigeria they will still kill us or ask us to be part of their religion....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=tctrills post=106974250][/quote]it is because u already have hatred for him before u listen....a real lover of truth can never hate a man and also hate his message provided that man is saying the truth...a real Igbo man knows why he love kanu...after the civil war Igbos lost respect for each other..their was no unity amongst us..we lost hope on Biafra ...we thought it was out of reach...until mnk came and he gave us back that belief that we can still be free people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In 2015 Vs 2021, What Has Changed? by sharpsecret: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
zedegit:

Carry your mumu enter Abuja with ipob uniform and do the needful. You rant too much.
what is the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.