Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Where In The World Is Michellekabod2? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The World Is Michellekabod2? (296 Views)

Always remember who the True KING of our World Is. / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where In The World Is Michellekabod2? by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2021
I came upon a thread she created about 2 yewrs ago and was wondering why it seemed she left right afterwards. Anyone know how she is doing ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port#75735602
Good evening Nairalanders, am sure you are familiar with the account michellekabod1. It has been a while since I last posted.

All these while, I have been a bit lethargic on this forum due to the fact that I have indulged in sober reflection, and learning, and most of all trying to make it up with my Creator, God almighty, the author and finisher of our faith, the great "I AM".

It obviously would shock many to the bone marrow that I, a former atheist, out of the blue decided to denounce atheism for Christianity.

Not here to coarse or coax anybody, am not an apologist. Just wanna give my testimony.

Michellekabod2 loading......

Story continues here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port/7#75832471

Cc: Lordreed, bobowaja, jesusjnr, capslocked, Dantedasz, brodalokie, IAmSabrina, Atewo400, alfaman3, sukerefakere, hahn, frosbel2, Joseph1013, jujusugar, hopefullandlord, HappyPagan, Hardmirror, seun, fleximor, budaatum, et al.
undecided
Re: Where In The World Is Michellekabod2? by budaatum: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Michellekabod2 is doing fine. Says ta.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy / FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY: It Is The Spirit Of The Devil By Pst Paul Rika / Maureen Badejo Enters 2022 With Fresh Trouble As Mfm Austria Pastor Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.