Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Girls And Their Virginity Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Virginity Lies (4173 Views)

71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Why do most young girls you meet tell you they are virgins when you meet them newly only for you to discover later that the hole has been dug.The annoying part of this is that when you ask them what happened,they will tell you they were raped when they were small by their bla bla bla,that it was a horrible experience and that's why they didn't want to talk about it.About 5 girls I have been with had the same story to tell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Why not leave these girls alone and give your life to God

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Am married now, I just remembered those days because I had one to counsel yesterday
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Freestar: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Well, OP, were you 'virgin hunting? Because you sound like you were cheesy

On a more serious note though, the fact that the holes were 'dug' as you say, does not necessarily mean that they are not virgins. You will have to calrify the term.

And finally, if they said that so and so happened to them during bla bla bla, would it be any surprise considering the epidemic of molestation cases, both reported and unreported that we have experienced in the country?

I Am just saying that test of virginity as a physical process is overrated anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Candidlady: 5:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Why would a girl want to lie about her virginity?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by helinues: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Na lyrics to ladies now.

Btw, Ladies have been using football age since 13BC

grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nonexisting1: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2021
That line na like national anthem to them vaginarians. Na how one be wan make me dive in raw that time. No be today baba God start to dey save me shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by zexy2030(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:
Why will a man who wants you at all cost, style or form or lie big man to you just to enter you, should in case you are too strong to approach.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Truvelisback(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2021
1TripleC:
Am married now, I just remembered those days because I had one to counsel yesterday
Did u marry a virgin?
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Truvelisback(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2021
I don't have problem with whether a girl is a virgin or not. It's their pretence that annoys me. If u aren't a virgin, no come dey form like say u be one. The annoying part is that when u are talking, they will start forming innocent girl as if men never touch them before. That's my annoyance.

7 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u marry a virgin?
NO OO
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't have problem with whether a girl is a virgin or not. It's their pretence that annoys me. If u aren't a virgin, no come dey form like say u be one. The annoying part is that when u are talking, they will start forming innocent girl as if men never touch them before. That's my annoyance.
EXACTLY MY POINT

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Do we have good governance?? No!! Do we have virgins?? Absolutely not!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Teripaul(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin i remember when my first galfriend told me she is a virqin. That i shud put my gbona. . . I did as she said. Omo my gbona enter freely without forcin it. . gals can lie. . .
Infact, woman matta na Only God can solve it. . grin grin grin
. Evil grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Some ladies use virginity as a strategy especially when they have nothing to bring to the table but they do not understand that virginity will not make a guy fall in love with a lady.
A virgin lady should not even disclose to her guy that she is a virgin until after six months or eight months of their courtship, by then she would have discovered if it is true love or just infatuation.
A virgin lady should set aside her virginity and put in effort to make her guy fall in love with her, at first she should allow him assume she is just a responsible lady who is just taking her time to study him not a virgin. The virginity thing should come to him as a surprise. This way, she would know if he loves her or he just wants to marry a virgin.
Candidlady:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Teripaul(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Rosement:
Some ladies use virginity as a strategy especially when they have nothing to bring to the table but they do not understand that virginity will not make a guy fall in love with a lady.
A virgin lady should not even disclose to her guy that she is a virgin until after six months or eight months of their courtship, by then she would have discovered if it is true love or just infatuation.
A virgin lady should set aside her virginity and put in effort to make her guy fall in love with her, at first she should allow him assume she is just a responsible lady who is just taking your time to study him not a virgin. The virginity thing should come to him as a surprise. This way, she will know if he loves her or he just wants to marry a virgin.

grin grin Perfect said. Hanty later send me ur account number together with ur bvn lemme wire u 10k 4 being straiqht. . grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Freestar:
Well, OP, were you 'virgin hunting? Because you sound like you were cheesy

On a more serious note though, the fact that the holes were 'dug' as you say, does not necessarily mean that they are not virgins. You will have to calrify the term.

And finally, if they said that so and so happened to them during bla bla bla, would it be any surprise considering the epidemic of molestation cases, both reported and unreported that we have experienced in the country?

I Am just saying that test of virginity as a physical process is overrated anyway.
Oh please just shut the fvck up!
Marry a non virgin at the detriment of your unborn children.

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Rosement:
A virgin lady should set aside her virginity and put in effort to make her guy fall in love with her, at first she should allow him assume she is just a responsible lady who is just taking her time to study him not a virgin. The virginity thing should come to him as a surprise. This way, she would know if he loves her or he just wants to marry a virgin.
I ask her virginity status from the very first day. No time to waste

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Freestar: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Another teenager on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by TheWolfen(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hope they take ur advice cus dem no dey hear word

Rosement:
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bigjackass: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
nijaomegacode:

only God knows where you cretins crawl out from with these trash comments undecided .
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by AlphikkaTech: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rosement:

I just want to marry a beautiful virgin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
nijaomegacode:

I ask her virginity status from the very first day. No time to waste

And when do you start sleeping with her if she's a virgin? Are you planning to wait till marriage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rosement:

To be honest, women should stay away from men who strictly want virgin wives. It will save you from a lot of drama. Those men are deeply insecure

A man looking for a woman who's not promiscuous is not necessarily insecure since he's looking for women with few previous sexual partners

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Rosement:
story story!

This your advice belongs in the sixties and Is very unrealistic. Is it all these men that ask for sex on the first day that you hide virginity from for 6-8 months ?

Is it everyone's husband that is found being pretentious and self righteous in the church?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

And when do you start sleeping with her if she's a virgin? Are you planning to wait till marriage?
If I deflowered her, i marry her.
I will never wait till marriage before I sleep with a girl I'm dating. I must taste.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

To be honest, women should stay away from men who strictly want virgin wives. It will save you from a lot of drama. Those men are deeply insecure

A man looking for a woman who's not promiscuous is not necessarily insecure since he's looking for women with few previous sexual partners
Better to be very insecure that to marry a used, fvcked, wasted woman. Once a woman can not close her legs before marriage she's a wh0re!
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If I deflowered her, i marry her.
I will never wait till marriage before I sleep with a girl I'm dating. I must taste.

grin
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Better to be very insecure that to marry a used, fvcked, wasted woman. Once a woman can not close her legs before marriage she's a wh0re!

But what's the guarantee that she won't cheat on you after marriage? It's better to focus on character

Insecure men tend to attract insecure women too so there's risk of difficulties in marriage

Anyway, do what you want. That's your own business
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

But what's the guarantee that she won't cheat on you after marriage? It's better to focus on character

Insecure men tend to attract insecure women too so there's risk of difficulties in marriage

Anyway, do what you want. That's your own business
Would you rather buy a faulty car than a healthy one simply because cars can develop fault after purchase?
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Let's put religion aside and deliberate on this issue with common sense. If a lady opens her legs for a guy she just met without knowing him properly, he will assume she is cheap and he might even think she has opened her legs to several guys.
When a responsible lady meets a guy, the butterfly in her stomach doesn't just start moving, she waits to study him first because she wants to know what he really wants. Not all guys approach a lady because they want to be committed to her, some just want to have fun with her.

A lot of ladies these days don't understand the essence of love that is why some ladies think they can use pregnancy to tie a guy down. They don't understand that baby cannot bound two people together in a relationship, if it is not love, it is not going to work. I know some marriages that are struggling today due to this. Most of these marriages are very toxic, it is either the husband is cheating on his wife or maltreating his wife.
A lady should not marry a man that doesn't love her or she doesn't love even if she is pregnancy if she really wants the best for herself and her offspring. There are single mothers out there that are happily married today, focus more on your happiness, not on the society.

Some women that are saying men are wicked today, don't even have a justified reason to say it, some of them were desperate, they saw the red flags and ignored it, yet they pin it generally on the guys, guys are this, guys are that but guys are our brothers, our uncles, our fathers, they are our relatives.

Is it also fair for a lady to force herself on a guy knowing very well that he doesn't love her?

If a lady does not want to start saying story story, he broke my heart, it is necessary for her to know the guy's intention before she gives him her heart and If she realise that the guy is only interested in having fun with her, she should not try her luck, she should leave the relationship except she is also interested in only having fun with him.
Guys also get emotional that is why some of them react the way they do when they impregnate a lady they don't love, they try to defend themselves because she is not in their future plans, they were just trying to satisfy their sexual urge. A lot of them believe the lady is trying to ruin their lives, even when it is not her fault because some guys don't believe that condoms and pregnancy pills are not 100% sure. That is why a lady has to be sure that a guy is in love with her before she start having sex with him because pregnancy can come unexpectedly.

A responsible lady who cannot wait till marriage, should wait till at least six months before she gives in to a guy's sexual demand. It is rare to see a guy that will wait this long just to get into a lady's pant, if he doesn't have feelings for her, he would have left the relationship. During this courtship a lady must not be rigid, she must put in her best to make the guy fall deeply in love with her and also look out for redflags.
There is a long distance between love and infatuation.

I just gave you worldly impressions without using Biblical principles and it is still pointing to that direction. I hope you are satisfied with it.
DrFunmisticGlow:
story story!

This your advice belongs in the sixties and Is very unrealistic. Is it all these men that ask for sex on the first day that you hide virginity from for 6-8 months ?

Is it everyone's husband that is found being pretentious and self righteous in the church?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil / The Hilarious Meaning Of The Word "MOM" (snapshot) / Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.