Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account (34948 Views)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Lagos Airport Scandal: Sanwo-Olu Suspends Staff Collecting COVID-19 Test Fee / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by biggie73(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ovamboland:

Is covid test for travellers free in of the rich countries?
....100%...

2 Likes

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
osazuwa23:
it not a terrible idea to be under britain considering that most nigerians are living in oyigbo land peacefully. british museum kept are artifacts in one peace despite looting it. if you live in the west they make sure to keep all artifacts in one peace in the musuem . if it was to be in oduduwa or biafra or nigeria i gurantee you the maintenance of those artificats will be forgotten or destroyed to maintenance culture. yes bini can be it own nation but having to get another passport to go to lagos wouldnt make sense. i would have to have three passports unless these two nations decide to join ecowas

I disagree with most of your projections...with reasons.

First, you can't say most of Nigerians are living outside of Nigeria. That would be grossly inaccurate and an obviously unrealistic exaggeration.

Second, saying that the British should keep our artifacts with them because we are stvpid and can't take care of it ourselves is obvious self-hate and a display of the low self-esteem we have for ourselves as a people where it concerns the white man. There are several well maintained museums in Yorubaland. I can't speak for others.

Third, nations within the West African region automatically bring to ECOWAS and so don't need passports to move around the ECOWAS nation-states. Of course, they could opt out of they wished.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by nairavsdollars(f): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerians are naturally docile people
Ddokie:

That is the purpose of leadership.

Not everyone is able to take initiative and act even if they desire to. Once a leader shows up, they rally around the person and act in unison.

That’s the reason why failure in leadership is the greatest disaster that can befall humans.

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by osazuwa23: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
What i meant is that most nigerians are dying to live in oyigbo land whther it be europe america or canada most oyigbo country have rule and order which most africans nations fail to provide and that why i prefer being under oyigbo control rather then biafra or oduduwa or some other african tribe . it not self hate it facts we as africans have a poor maintenance culture quote author=TripleOh7 post=106973659]

I disagree with most of your projections...with reasons.

First, you can't say most of Nigerians are living outside of Nigeria. That would be grossly inaccurate and an obviously unrealistic exaggeration.

Second, saying that the British should keep our artifacts with them because we are stvpid and can't take care of it ourselves is obvious self-hate and a display of the low self-esteem we have for ourselves as a people where it concerns the white man. There are several well maintained museums in Yorubaland. I can't speak for others.

Third, nations within the West African region automatically bring to ECOWAS and so don't need passports to move around the ECOWAS nation-states. Of course, they could opt out of they wished.[/quote]
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Kay17: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106970488][/quote]

Yes, we may have millions of Yorubas who can trace their lineages to some patriarch who have grown up and been raised in different places across the world and in this country. Their lives are far divorced from the pre-1914 Yoruba culture which is pretty alien to them. The point I am making here is that there is no cultural or historical ties/commonality amongst Yorubas aside from just tribe. An urban Yoruba has very little cultural and socio-economic ties with the rural Yoruba. The culture, from which Omoluabi emerges from and which ought to be the foundation of the new Yorubas, is not the common bond amongst Yorubas. From the globalized world today, we have globalized Yorubas. We need some more solid foundation rooted in the present.

Interesting you pondered about the governance structures the Yoruba nation may have to adopt. Obviously, democracy will be only option. Similarly, any agitation must be democratic. It must create structures that accommodate these democratic ideals. Of what use is there, to escape dictatorship disguised as Nigeria for Oduduwa. i doubt if IPOB is a great example of any agitation imbibes democratic values and principles.

Nigeria faces millennial problems like overpopulation, infrastructural deficits, import reliant economy, low government revenues, poor education and insecurity. I doubt if these problems will disappear because there is a Yoruba nation. So while agitating for a new nation, we ought to begin addressing these issues. I love idealism but what will keep a Yoruba nation without massive oil and gas reserves going in its first year of existence.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by fashrola(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
biggie73:
Why pay for Covid test?

I'm just tired ooo..... I dunno why citizens are paying for COVID test even paying for vaccination too
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by juman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Deliberate corruption under buharis nose.

He is corrupt president.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by biggie73(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
fashrola:

I'm just tired ooo..... I dunno why citizens are paying for COVID test even paying for vaccination too

....all these are free from the govt.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Ovamboland(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
biggie73:
....100%...

Even if free in UK, see what they deploy to be able to give free covid test
But with a budget statement later this month, the finance ministry is keen to try to reduce its spending on the pandemic, which is set to hit 407 billion pounds ($555 billion).

International travel is still a luxury by Nigerian standard, i dont think it's wise to pay for such Covid test out of our mere $30bn budget.

Below is another view of payments for Covid test in UK

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=Kay17 post=106984595]

Yes, we may have millions of Yorubas who can trace their lineages to some patriarch who have grown up and been raised in different places across the world and in this country. Their lives are far divorced from the pre-1914 Yoruba culture which is pretty alien to them. The point I am making here is that there is no cultural or historical ties/commonality amongst Yorubas aside from just tribe. An urban Yoruba has very little cultural and socio-economic ties with the rural Yoruba. The culture, from which Omoluabi emerges from and which ought to be the foundation of the new Yorubas, is not the common bond amongst Yorubas. From the globalized world today, we have globalized Yorubas. We need some more solid foundation rooted in the present.

The only reason you're talking this way is because you probably weren't taught history in school. I don't know when you attended school but my best guess would be when history was already scrapped from schools. I went to one of the best primary and secondary schools in the city I grew up in and I kid you not, the history of Yoruba was taught. We learnt the names of Yoruba warriors, kings and which era they lived in. I can still remember the praise chants (oriki) of Sango, the fire, lightning and thunder god, who was also an Alaafin of Oyo, which we had to memorize in secondary school.

We were taught to read and write and read Yoruba fluently. In fact, you had to pass Yoruba if you wanted to be promoted.

The dichotomy you mentioned above is as a result of the continued stay of Yoruba in a Nigerian union. It is killing our culture fast too. Many cosmopolitan Yoruba homes don't even have kids who speak Yoruba anymore. Everyone is speaking English to their kids. Which is so unfortunate.

And unless we exit Nigeria, I fear the Yoruba language will dwindle considerably in 50 years time, that is if it hasn't died out by then.

The context you put OMOLUABI shows that you don't understand that concept. Break down the word Omoluabi and you get a glimpse of what it means. Ọmọ tí Olú ìwà bí.

Literally, a person begotten by the chief of virtues. Non literally, a person that embodies all the virtues of humankind. How then do you think that such a concept is outdated and non-practicable, especially in today's world where moral values have gone to the dogs?

If anything at all, the principle of OMOLUABI should stand every Yoruba born out amidst the crowd.

The only solid foundation every Yoruba born needs is the one imposed by Yoruba culture, Omoluabi, because it is a beautiful culture. The Asians carry their cultures wherever they go. Their very young kids speak their native languages. They aren't ashamed to express themselves in their mother tongues. But look at us Africans. Look at us Yoruba. We think some people are so urbanized and hence too sophisticated to speak the Yoruba language ot practice Yoruba cultural norms. Maybe you aren't aware that Americans and some other westerners go to our Universities in Yorubaland to learn Yoruba language and customs. There are universities in the US that have departments dedicated to teaching Yoruba as a course. We are the only ones who aren't proud of ourselves. In Brazil, Yoruba is one of the official languages there. The Yoruba religion also called Lukumi, Isese etc is a major religion in the Americas and worldwide.

You want us to give all that up because of some faux union with other ethnicities in Nigeria? You want us to give all that up because of the "globalized Yoruba"?

When we then lose our culture, tradition as a people, who do we then become? Some Africans who don't know their root and are just merely aping the whites? Naah. This is the more reason we NEED a Yoruba nation. A country we can call our own, where the Yoruba language, customs, norms and tradition are practiced and used to better the life of the citizenry.

Your write up seems to suggest that Yoruba people as well as their cultural norms and practices are primitive. You share the same view as the white colonialists. Except that now, they know what you don't seem to know, and that is that the various Yoruba artifacts and bronze sculptures that they stole from us many centuries back pointed to a civilization that was sophisticated way even before theirs. The language, the city states, even the ruins of once great cities showed a people who had ruled and governed themselves before the whites even dreamt of a land called Africa.of course, there is proof to show that our Yoruba ancestors had actually crossed the Atlantic to the Americas even before the Spaniard ships that sailed the oceans were ever brought to life. There are record of us Yorubas trading with Portuguese many many many years ago.

It is written record that the only reason we were able to be colonized was because we fought one of the longest civil wars amongst ourselves. 18 years. If we had been united at that period of our history, the Brits would have been beaten back to their land.

You really need to read the history of Yorubas and stop being disdainful of your own people. Check historical accounts of the kingdoms, the city states, the ruins of Eredo and Bilikisu Sungbo, a giantess whose bones are still buried today in Ogun state. Check the various bronze heads and statues and understand that we have a lot to offer the world, only if we are independent and not shackled to a sinking ship.

Interesting you pondered about the governance structures the Yoruba nation may have to adopt. Obviously, democracy will be only option. Similarly, any agitation must be democratic. It must create structures that accommodate these democratic ideals. Of what use is there, to escape dictatorship disguised as Nigeria for Oduduwa. i doubt if IPOB is a great example of any agitation imbibes democratic values and principles.

I didn't give any particular governing structure because I specifically said it was something we all have to decide together. Maybe you don't know, but there are variations to democratic governance systems. The one practiced in the US is different from the one practiced in the UK which is different from the one practiced in Canada. There's the parliamentary system, there's the presidential system and so on. Which one would you think is best suited for us as a people taking into consideration our history as a people? I believe that question is best answered TOGETHER.

Nigeria faces millennial problems like overpopulation, infrastructural deficits, import reliant economy, low government revenues, poor education and insecurity. I doubt if these problems will disappear because there is a Yoruba nation. So while agitating for a new nation, we ought to begin addressing these issues. I love idealism but what will keep a Yoruba nation without massive oil and gas reserves going in its first year of existence.

When chief Obafemi Awolowo was premier of the Western region, Nigeria had not yet discovered oil. We had Cocoa, Rubber and some other cash crops that we turned to wealth.

What makes you think we need oil in the first place?

We have bitumen in Ondo state which is one of the largest reserves in the world. We have Gold in Ilesha , Osun state and Oyo state, we have Aquamarine in Ibadan. This is just a very few of the natural resources we have.

As we speak today, the Fulani herdsmen as well as the Chinese are stealing your gold in Oyo state. The governor I handicapped and can't do anything about it. The federal government of course is pro Fulani and pro Chinese, so they won't do anything about it.

You are worried about oil, while your real natural resources are being stolen right from under your noses simply because you love one Nigeria so much.

Everything about Nigeria is a death sentence to the Yorubas.

I just hope y'all will wake up before it's too late.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by UCHIHAmask: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kay17:

Do you really think corruption can be cured by homogeneity? Do you think that if the police force of the Yoruba nation is poorly educated, poorly motivated, poorly housed, poorly trained, overworked and underpaid, it will use the Omoluabi spirit to sail through and avoid corruption?

Wouldn't the Yoruba nation be at risk of collapse without a clear economic roadmap: Wouldn't the nation be at risk of falling into despotic hands where there are no traditional and strong institutions to counterbalance?

Lets have real conversations.
I think you need to read the 2nd paragraph in my first comment again,it clearly explained this question.
Your first paragraph is still rephrasing the problems we have in Nigeria,now the question is why hasn't this problems Been tackled In Nigeria or how how is it going to be tackled with this much difference in culture and religion between us?how can we rise up together against injustice in Nigeria?how can we come together to agree on a change in constitution or system of government in Nigeria? The truth is that we can't!!
We mock each other even when we are all under oppression,our perception of each other and sense of judgement is bias and tainted with tribalism (I don' need to give you a case scenario), we would never understand each other, isn't it clear already that chasing unity with the level of corruption and ineptitude in the system of government we practice is impossible!!!
I say again,in an homogeneous/almost homogeneous nation or in a nation where each region has autonomy,there is much more chances for citizens to rise against injustice! Evidently,during the regional system of government in past years,the YORUBAS protested against obafemi awolowo a man whom they loved because it was perceived that he is oppressing akintola,how much more would they have done if the suffering and rate of government corruption now was then....

"Wouldn't the Yoruba nation be at risk of collapse without a clear economic roadmap: Wouldn't the nation be at risk of falling into despotic hands where there are no traditional and strong institutions to counterbalance" I'm surprised at this question!,what the hell is your standpoint,does Nigeria have a clear economic roadmap?,is Nigeria's government not more than despotic with the way our leaders don't follow judicial sanctions?,how can you talk of lack of traditional and strong institutions to counterbalance in a new Yoruba nation or any nation at all,where are that institutions in Nigeria? And what effect have they against injustice in our current nigeria system of government?
There can be no logical reason to support this current system of government in Nigeria and with the way it is structured,only the senates/judiciary etc can bring a cure,now would they?twice,the two-third majority of NASS rejected the restructuring bill!!
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by biggie73(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ovamboland:

Even if free in UK, see what they deploy to be able to give free covid test

International travel is still a luxury by Nigerian standard, i dont think it's wise to pay for such Covid test out of our mere $30bn budget.

Below is another view of payments for Covid test in UK
....I never paid for any Covid tests.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Kay17: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

I think you need to read the 2nd paragraph in my first comment again,it clearly explained this question.
Your first paragraph is still rephrasing the problems we have in Nigeria,now the question is why hasn't this problems Been tackled In Nigeria or how how is it going to be tackled with this much difference in culture and religion between us?how can we rise up together against injustice in Nigeria?how can we come together to agree on a change in constitution or system of government in Nigeria? The truth is that we can't!!
We mock each other even when we are all under oppression,our perception of each other and sense of judgement is bias and tainted with tribalism (I don' need to give you a case scenario), we would never understand each other, isn't it clear already that chasing unity with the level of corruption and ineptitude in the system of government we practice is impossible!!!
I say again,in an homogeneous/almost homogeneous nation or in a nation where each region has autonomy,there is much more chances for citizens to rise against injustice! Evidently,during the regional system of government in past years,the YORUBAS protested against obafemi awolowo a man whom they loved because it was perceived that he is oppressing akintola,how much more would they have done if the suffering and rate of government corruption now was then....

"Wouldn't the Yoruba nation be at risk of collapse without a clear economic roadmap: Wouldn't the nation be at risk of falling into despotic hands where there are no traditional and strong institutions to counterbalance" I'm surprised at this question!,what the hell is your standpoint,does Nigeria have a clear economic roadmap?,is Nigeria's government not more than despotic with the way our leaders don't follow judicial sanctions?,how can you talk of lack of traditional and strong institutions to counterbalance in a new Yoruba nation or any nation at all,where are that institutions in Nigeria? And what effect have they against injustice in our current nigeria system of government?
There can be no logical reason to support this current system of government in Nigeria and with the way it is structured,only the senates/judiciary etc can bring a cure,now would they?twice,the two-third majority of NASS rejected the restructuring bill!!

I strongly doubt if you answered any of my questions. Corruption is an institutional and structural problem that permeates the very fabric of society. It is like every modern evil - both banal, structural and insidious. It is not outrageous enough to ignite public indignation but works slowly and subtly and outside the public eye.

I think anyone, pondering a new nation out of Nigeria, must have solutions for the Nigerian problems that may plague the new nation.

The reason the NPF works so badly is because the structural problems it faces. No amount of protests will fix those problems. If a police force is poorly funded, poorly remunerated and poorly trained, there is no way they will be effective.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Kay17: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=107000476][/quote]

So in a way, with the degradation of history in public schools, mix with other tribal groups, insidious colonialism, you agree me that Yorubas are losing their traditional culture and their Omoluabi-ness?!

It appears that the first project before the new nation is declared is to have a serious teaching of history and cultural values in our public schools in order to imbibe the future citizens of the Yoruba nation with the foundation needed for the nation to stand.

I think the fact that the agitators do not have an economic or political roadmap for the new nation are unserious. Because it makes no sense to have your nation and yet no plans. How many years will be needed to "discuss" the new structure of government, police force, military and the role of our traditional leaders. It is fatal to believe that homogeneity does not accommodate diverse values and beliefs.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Kay17 post=107039850]

So in a way, with the degradation of history in public schools, mix with other tribal groups, insidious colonialism, you agree me that Yorubas are losing their traditional culture and their Omoluabi-ness?!

I believe I made this point earlier. There's no doubt that there's erosion of our culture and our peculiar worldview due to the colonization and amalgamation with disparate tribes. That's the point I've been yammering on about, isn't it?

Even if Nigeria were to be economically viable and has wonderful leaders, we'd still have to sit down and ask ourselves if we want to obliterate everything Yoruba for the sake of one Nigeria.

It appears that the first project before the new nation is declared is to have a serious teaching of history and cultural values in our public schools in order to imbibe the future citizens of the Yoruba nation with the foundation needed for the nation to stand.

On this, we are in total agreement. That's the first national assignment for every Yoruba born. Restore Yoruba in every sphere of our national life. Yoruba language will be the official PRIMARY language. English will be the official SECONDARY language.

I think the fact that the agitators do not have an economic or political roadmap for the new nation are unserious. Because it makes no sense to have your nation and yet no plans. How many years will be needed to "discuss" the new structure of government, police force, military and the role of our traditional leaders. It is fatal to believe that homogeneity does not accommodate diverse values and beliefs.

First, you know nothing about what the agitators are doing and what they aren't doing. All you know about the agitation is what you read here on Nairaland and probably what you hear on the radio.

You really think the agitators will come out and begin to lay out their plans for the new nation in a country where people calling for self-determination are branded as terrorists? Really?

Those agitating for Yoruba nation aren't fools. In fact, the leader at the moment is an emeritus professor of long standing.

Things are happening underground which you guys know nothing about.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Kay17: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=107040398][/quote]

You have a point there that the government will likely clamp down on agitators. But at the end of the day, agitators carry a national vision and it must be democratic. Otherwise, the agitation does not worth it.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Kay17:

You have a point there that the government will likely clamp down on agitators. But at the end of the day, agitators carry a national vision and it must be democratic. Otherwise, the agitation does not worth it.

There are those working day and night for the realization of this nation of Yoruba.

Most Yorubas are just sitting down unaware of the existential danger lurking just outside their homes.

Most of those working for a Yoruba nation are based outside of Nigeria.

As at last count, there are over 300 groups aligned under the umbrella of Ilana Omo Oodua led by Prof Banji Akintoye in this secession bid.

We will get there when we get there.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by UCHIHAmask: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kay17:

I strongly doubt if you answered any of my questions. Corruption is an institutional and structural problem that permeates the very fabric of society. It is like every modern evil - both banal, structural and insidious. It is not outrageous enough to ignite public indignation but works slowly and subtly and outside the public eye.

I think anyone, pondering a new nation out of Nigeria, must have solutions for the Nigerian problems that may plague the new nation.

The reason the NPF works so badly is because the structural problems it faces. No amount of protests will fix those problems. If a police force is poorly funded, poorly remunerated and poorly trained, there is no way they will be effective.
Ohh!!!!!!!!
reading this your statement has brought me deep into the way you see things,now I know your perception ability,I would say no more.
Bye...
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Every Nigeria is robbing or scamming every other Nigerian or attempting to. Nigeria is finished. Morality, integrity, decency, empathy, compassion and honesty is lacking in the average Nigerian.

Imagine banks that should be above contempt are one of the main scammers of Nigerians with so many stealth and dubious charges or even blatant daylight robbery charges.

The most blatant being how they deliberately peg single atm withdrawal at 10k these days so that a 100k withdrawal would have to be done ten times meaning you pay the 35 Naira single withdrawal charge 10 times !!!! This makes a transaction that should be 35 naira, if done once, become 350 Naira !!!!

POS everywhere when access to money and education over managing a cashless society should be top notch. Yet Nigerians are made to remain using archaic and regressive systems because we enjoy robbing and duping each other.

Nothing changes because those benefitting from the defrauding of Nigerians ensure their avenue of scams remains open . Nigerians too get hardened and are always on the lookout for how to rob and scam others as they have been robbed and scammed. A vicious cycle that never ends and only destroys and worsens everything everywhere.

Social re-engineering of the psyche and attitude of the ordinary Nigerian is needed badly. This cannot be done under this "one Nigeria" system the North favours and are desperately unwilling to consign to the past to usher in the restructuring that is needed urgently to save Nigeria.

Nigeria must urgently break processes down to aid transparency which will ultimately boost accountability and efficiency. The 'one Nigeria' thingy is just the biggest avenue of national self-scam and self-destruction in the entire universe.
Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Kay17:

Perfect example that highlights how Nigeria's current setup can only deliver failure and all we see today.

When you demand State Policing the Presidency refuses outright because it will lose the power to use the NPF partisanly.

We have sunk so low to the extent not many Nigerians care about the entity called Nigeria. Our loyalty lies with our clan, ethnic affilates, potical Parties, religious fraternity, sectional brethrens, familial group and household.

When, going to the very top, our President ostentibly has more love and goodwill for a Fulani from Chad or Mali than his non-Fulani Nigerian citizen then it is obvious what is going on and what we have to do.

We need to break down processes and 'compartmentalize' better so that, as one example, Buhari or any President does not have so much central power to abuse and use arbitrarily.

We should recognize and accept the reality of our situation and use it proactively to Kickstart a Nigeria that will work better for all.

We should seek to make every Nigerian, every State, every local government, Government office etal take better responsibilities for their own success and survival instead of what we have today where everyone can hide under the one Nigeria banner to continue robbing and scamming Nigeria blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by joyandfaith: 4:02am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=107000476][/quote]

You are well- grounded.

1 Like

Re: MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

You are well- grounded.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out / Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.