Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Working In Akwaibom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In Akwaibom (1079 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? / What Do You Think About Working In The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2021
We have always know Akwaibom state as to be perceived as the land of promise.personally,I feel Akwaibom is a state with many untapped opportunities.why I feel this way is because of the absence of many companies like in neighboring states like rivers,delta ..so please,what's ur experience looking for a job and landing one in Akwaibom state....

2 Likes

Re: Working In Akwaibom by sageb: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2021
alphaRego01:
We have always know Akwaibom state as to be perceived as the land of promise.personally,I feel Akwaibom is a state with many untapped opportunities.why I feel this way is because of the absence of many companies like in neighboring states like rivers,delta ..so please,what's ur experience looking for a job and landing one in Akwaibom state....

Before I say anything I wish to ask you
What kind of jobs are you looking for
I am an alumnus of Uniuyo
Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
sageb:

Before I say anything I wish to ask you
What kind of jobs are you looking for
I am an alumnus of Uniuyo

Any adminstrative job.for a young graduate .so far as the salaryis promising.private or government if possible.

SO FAR AS THE PAY IS PROMISING
Re: Working In Akwaibom by sageb: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
alphaRego01:

Any adminstrative job.for a young graduate .so far as the salaryis promising.private or government if possible.

SO FAR AS THE PAY IS PROMISING

Do you have connections to get a government job? If yes, then go for it
Akwa Ibom is a civil service state
But talking about private sector jobs
There are little or no administrative jobs in the private sector
Akwa Ibom have a high unemployment rate. Graduates have resort to driving keke, bike, etc.
So look before you leap
Btw which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2021
sageb:

Do you have connections to get a government job? If yes, then go for it
Akwa Ibom is a civil service state
But talking about private sector jobs
There are little or no administrative jobs in the private sector
Akwa Ibom have a high unemployment rate. Graduates have resort to driving keke, bike, etc.
So look before you leap
Btw which state are you from?

This is sad news.....
Am from the core east
Re: Working In Akwaibom by sageb: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2021
alphaRego01:

This is sad news.....
Am from the core east

You are Igbo
then do business in Uyo
Phone and accessories business is in high demand in Uyo
Re: Working In Akwaibom by Ilaumoh(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2021
alphaRego01:

This is sad news.....
Am from the core east

Funnily you are listening to that hater.. let me advice you , anytime you feel like relocating to a state, first visit that state before you conclude on your plans , don't rush to nairaland to seek advice from haters of that state ok.. you ask your self one question: How can a state with 12 oil companies and 20 state government industries suddenly become a civil servants state??
My guy if you want to come to Akwa Ibom come to Akwa Ibom stop listening to haters and envious fools online ok
Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Funnily you are listening to that hater.. let me advice you , anytime you feel like relocating to a state, first visit that state before you conclude on your plans , don't rush to nairaland to seek advice from haters of that state ok.. you ask your self one question: How can a state with 12 oil companies and 20 state government industries suddenly become a civil servants state??
My guy if you want to come to Akwa Ibom come to Akwa Ibom stop listening to haters and envious fools online ok

Lol am already in Akwa ibom
Re: Working In Akwaibom by Ilaumoh(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
alphaRego01:

Lol am already in Akwa ibom
Great then figure out things yourself ok

1 Like

Re: Working In Akwaibom by Elanqy: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Ilaumoh:

He is not a hater. What he said is the complete truth. It's quite unfortunate that you hate the truth that is why you antagonised the previous comment.
Akwaibom is a civil service state and to get a job in the civil service you must be connected, to also get a job in the government related industries, you must also be connected. The only jobs available for the common man are big companies/banks that recruit from their headoffice in lagos and then post you down to Uyo. If you can't get that, the other available Jobs are private teaching and hotel jobs that pay between 15k to 30k.

P/S: This is a very sincere unbiased comment from an apolitical indigene

2 Likes

Re: Working In Akwaibom by Ilaumoh(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Elanqy:

He is not a hater. What he said is the complete truth. It's quite unfortunate that you hate the truth that is why you antagonised the previous comment.
Akwaibom is a civil service state and to get a job in the civil service you must be connected, to also get a job in the government related industries, you must also be connected. The only jobs available for the common man are big companies/banks that recruit from their headoffice in lagos and then post you down to Uyo. If you can't get that, the other available Jobs are private teaching and hotel jobs that pay between 15k to 30k.

Why am happy is that the guy that wanted clarification is in uyo and he can drop is email address let me contact him ..
Has for you stop demeaning my state ok..
So Oando that recruitment 40 Akwa Ibomite in ibeno did it in Lagos abi .
Try an get sense oo..
Even ExxonMobil does most of is contract staff and technicians recruitment via Mobil training school here in Akwa Ibom..
Re: Working In Akwaibom by Johnchrix(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Ilaumoh:
a
What am happy the guy that wanted the clarification is in uyo and he can drop is email address let me contact him ..
Try an get sense oo

Baba calm down, the truth is that there are no jobs in Aks.. stop misleading..how many times do oando recruit and how many graduates do Nigerian universities churn out every year.
Re: Working In Akwaibom by Ilaumoh(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Johnchrix:

Baba calm down, the truth is that there are no jobs in Aks.. stop misleading..how many times do oando recruit and how many graduates do Nigerian universities churn out every year.
That's not try guy .. Has of last month Jubillee syringe factory did their managerial role recruitment
Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Elanqy:

I see.. thanks .
Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Why am happy is that the guy that wanted clarification is in uyo and he can drop is email address let me contact him ..
Try an get sense oo..
Even ExxonMobil does most of is contract staff and technicians recruitment via Mobil training school here in Akwa Ibom..

Sir, my email is alpharego01@gmail.com.please contact me
Re: Working In Akwaibom by alphaRego01(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Ilaumoh:

That's not try guy .. Has of last month Jubillee syringe factory did their managerial role recruitment

Syringe factory shocked shocked. Is it in uyo?
Re: Working In Akwaibom by Hunchogee: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
alphaRego01:

Syringe factory shocked shocked. Is it in uyo?
Onna in Akwa ibom state
Re: Working In Akwaibom by pgmind: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Try an get sense oo..
muideenadebayo10@gmail.com
Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Sale 2004 Corolla Working Perfectly / Nicon Test Has Anybody Been Contacted? / Is There Any Teaching Vacancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.