Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) (4874 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Update from

A video has gone viral online showing female secondary school student forcing herself on her male classmate during school hours.

While the girl attempted to kiss the boy, he pushed her away and tried keeping his lips away from her.

The female student's friend who was filming the whole incident, was heard saying that the "girl has been chasing the guy for some time now but he has not given in to her demand of being in a romantic relationship".

The video posted on instagram by @ has gathered a lot of reactions as many internet users are calling the girl out for harassing the young boy.

https:///female-high-school-student-sexually-harassing-male-student-in-class-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY2xbZzv-9Q

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2021
The future is shameless!

31 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
The guy is simply a shy guy and nothing like harassment in the video ... I was once like this in my junior high

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by cenacasper(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The guy is simply a shy guy and nothing like harassment in the video ... I was once like this in my junior high

You’re a big sissy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

If it was a female being done that way, what would you have said?

22 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by cassidy1996(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
If it was a female being harassed that way, okpo's nor go let person hear word

10 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Very soon nah you'll hear she raped him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by WibusJaga: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2021

Certainly sexual harassment. If it was other way round, all hell would have been let loose by feminists.

I see that so called shy boy becoming a terror to ladies in future.
This I have not seen. cool

4 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Teripaul(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
That guy is just like me. . . We dnt joke with our life. And we dnt easily fall for random b**chs. . . grin grin

Maybe d guy no like d gal. . .

2 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Okonjo123(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2021
cenacasper
If na your sister will you like it
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by bukatyne(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Funny video grin

This looks like a prank video; they are teens biko let them be. Even adults when they gather tease themselves.

Opposite gender pranks is as old as time as long as someone is not waylaid to be raped/beated/humiliated and the pranker knows when to stop.

The problem for me is bringing it online.

I guess that is the 'curse' of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Teripaul(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
bukatyne:
Funny video grin

This looks like a prank video; they are teens biko let them be. Even adults when they gather tease themselves.

Opposite gender pranks is as old as time as long as someone is not waylaid to be raped/beated/humiliated and the pranker knows when to stop.

I don understand u.

1 Like

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Les: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:

I don understand u.
don't bother or try to understand her.. You can imagine her trying to trivalise obvious harrasment on a young man, she will be the very one to call down fire and brimestione if the reverse were to be the case.

8 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Teripaul(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Les:
don't bother or try to understand her.. You can imagine her trying to trivalise obvious harrasment on a young man, she will be the very one to call down fire and brimestione if the reverse were to be the same.
. grin grin Thankx for briefin me. . .

2 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Akporo1234: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
What is wrong is wrong!
Irrespective of the gender.

3 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Tomahawk99(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
bukatyne:
Funny video grin

Look at this blockhead.

9 Likes

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by emmyluizzz: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
then what happened...

you started digging different hoes up and down
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

then what happened...

you started digging different hoes up and down
It was in late eighties and I'm retired now.

You wouldn't wanna know the latter part of the story ... cool

1 Like

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by AngelHoly(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
If to say na me....that gal for don get belle
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by emmyluizzz: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

It was in late eighties and I'm retired now.

You wouldn't wanna know the latter part of the story ... cool
I will like to sit with old folks like you .... sipping some alcohol and listening attentively to your wild moments..
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Davash222:
The future is shameless!
grin
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by mariahAngel(f): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Imagine it was a guy doing that to a girl...
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by TheWolfen(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Any female that sexually harass my son will have herself to blame

1 Like

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

I will like to sit with old folks like you .... sipping some alcohol and listening attentively to your wild moments..

grin grin grin
As par oro agba. grin
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Teripaul(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
AngelHoly:
If to say na me....that gal for don get belle

i was thinkin dsame grin grin grin
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Mastakija(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ode
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Noshitboi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let a boy tease a girl like that and see the clueless feminists shout rape
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Imagine it was a guy doing that to a girl...
Hmmmmm.

Go and return the phone to the owner. This can't be mariah's handwriting.

1 Like

Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Davash222:

Hmmmmm.

Go and return the phone to the owner. This can't be mariah's handwriting.

Omo the thing shock me too ooo

Siofra, your association member don dey catch feeling...
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by siofra(f): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abeg that is play joor. The boy is shy. Things like this are common in secondary school.

There was this boy that was always saying I am too shy in secondary school. That's how he'll be coming to drag me, touch my cheek and hit me playfully.
Re: Female High School Student Sexually Harassing Male Student In Class (VIDEO) by siofra(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
cenacasper:

You’re a big sissy

Because he's shy, he's now a sissy Work on your faulty brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logic Is Fundamental To Every Discipline. Discuss / Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark now 170 not 150 / The Viral Video Of A Computer Class In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.