Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences (2701 Views)

This Is Probably The Most Amazing Features In The Acura Tl 2012! / Please Help A Brother With Acura TL 2010 Review / Advice Getting Camry 2001 (fishlight/droplight). Users Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Hello House, I come in peace. Help me as I'm about to buy ACURA TL 2008 Model Naija Use.

I followed a recent thread here on "why BMW Cars are unbelievably cheap?", and really enjoyed the outburst of responses. Now how about the performances of ACURA cars please? The only thing I have read about it is that it's the luxury edition of HONDA Cars. How good are these car models?, and the link to HONDA, does it have the nagging experiences of ball joint pull out that is known or associated with the HONDA Cars?

I'm about to make a choice to buy a Naija use of ACURA TL 2008 Model. Kindly help me with your opinions for those that know anything about this car. I will appreciate all your responses my good people.

Thanks.

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Jonwesley:
Hello House, I come in peace. Help me as I'm about to buy ACURA TL 2008 Model Naija Use.

I followed a recent thread here on "why BMW Cars are unbelievably cheap?", and really enjoyed the outburst of responses. Now how about the performances of ACURA cars please? The only thing I have read about it is that it's the luxury edition of HONDA Cars. How good are these car models?, and the link to HONDA, does it have the nagging experiences of ball joint pull out that is known or associated with the HONDA Cars?

I'm about to make a choice to buy a Naija use of ACURA TL 2008 Model. Kindly help me with your opinions for those that know anything about this car. I will appreciate all your responses my good people.

Thanks.

I can speak for the 2008 MDX, dont know much about the 2008 TL model, but its highly reliable as much as the honda civic when it comes to expenses. I also wont encourage naija use, id suggest someone ship down here to you, atleast you yourself willbe able to testify on the long-run.

You can go for it just add money join, but make sure whoever is shipping is reliable.

3 Likes

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2021
JosephJP:

I can speak for the 2008 MDX, dont know much about the 2008 TL model, but its highly reliable as much as the honda civic when it comes to expenses. I also wont encourage naija use, id suggest someone ship down here to you, atleast you yourself willbe able to testify on the long-run.

You can go for it just add money join, but make sure whoever is shipping is reliable.

So glad to hear this. I'm reaching out to an uncle outside the country to help me on this. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Itsrm(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Jonwesley:

Thanks.

Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Itsrm:

Where are you based?

I'm in Abuja please..
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Itsrm(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jonwesley:

I'm in Abuja please..

Please go ahead, you will enjoy it.

Have it inspected before you buy, most Nigerians only sell their vehicles when it starts giving them sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Itsrm:

Please go ahead, you will enjoy it.

Have it inspected before you buy, most Nigerians only sell their vehicles when it starts giving them sleepless nights.

Oh yes, my mechanic has been propped up and standing by for that. Thanks alot for your advice please. Appreciated
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by ehmmy11(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
The Acura TL is just as reliable as the accord as for the “leg pulling” you can avoid that buying OEM parts, thing is out roads are very bad those cars were not meant to ride on such.. pay close attention to sounds from the front tyre( if you ignore it will fail)

Generally a good car hardly breaks down but when it eventually does, as an older luxurious car it costs more to fix
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by RZArecta(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2021
If you're shipping it in, contact computerglobal to run a vin check before purchase. You'll get a mostly fair idea of what the car would have gone through over there. Our fellow demeanors here will walk you through any questions you have on the report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by CarGuideNG: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Jonwesley:

Thanks.

Cc Kelvin30286063 for an actual owner's hands on review.

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours

1 Like

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by asamwababy: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Strong car but the cost of body parts for an older car is something else.

Ask for the price of that front grill alone.

1 Like

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by computerglobal(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jonwesley:

Thanks.

RZArecta:
If you're shipping it in, contact computerglobal to run a vin check before purchase. You'll get a mostly fair idea of what the car would have gone through over there. Our fellow demeanors here will walk you through any questions you have on the report

Thank you sir

We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy .

Contact Us For Comprehensive Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
TL is a great car. Make sure you don't buy second hand and don't buy accidental. You will enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
TL is a great car. Make sure you don't buy second hand and don't buy accidental. You will enjoy the ride.

Thanks Kelvin... Appreciated...
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmmmnnnn,, 603 views, and why the comments just few? Please nairalanders, send in your comments please...
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by BestTrades: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do a research on the vehicle by running a vin history

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

[/b]
Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by swagmgt: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
I use a acura tl 2003 ....its a very reliable car... Strong and also a speed demon... Am selling mine..if amy one is intrested... Gear,engine and ac all working perfectly.. 08136776001
Ikorodu lagos

Jonwesley:

Thanks.

Re: How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences by Jonwesley(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
swagmgt:
I use a acura tl 2003 ....its a very reliable car... Strong and also a speed demon... Am selling mine..if amy one is intrested... Gear,engine and ac all working perfectly.. 08136776001
Ikorodu lagos

Thanks for your feedback on my post. I will prefer a much later years model anyway. Just wanted to try it out.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8: An American Muscle Reborn / Neat Toyota Sienna 05 / Prices Of Cars On Google Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.