Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) (27575 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
emmabest2000:
HBD
Hope your American base wify will not dumb you soon , since you're now mingling with Sango and co ...grin

That's the Ooni of Ife and not Sango
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday Williams Uchemba. I say AMEN!!! to your prayer. May God Almighty keep you to enjoy the fruits of your labour in good health. May the younger generation learn from your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
witworth:
no mind am, e be like pikin wey she no know book, she say she get good handwriting.

Lol... Easy sir.

Lol.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
Powerful and underrated prayer.

Amen.

AMEN.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by limcar: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:
Let me look for una trouble

This is kind of clean guy I want, not all this hungry Nairalanders.
na me go handle you
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by limcar: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
lookingfly:
dm me ur number let's start something serious kiss
I don bookam
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
SunOfZeus:
HBD to the Handsome Actor, he's more fresher than the Son of our Jibril, the Jobless Powerbike Rider,
Since we are all feeling the brute of his Liveless Father I will not forget to bash them.

Buhari government will always defend Terrorist.

Buhari government will always rise against any Group/Persons who stand up against Boko Haram & Bandit in the name of they are Harmless business men going about their businesses

The Nigeria of Yesterday is better than the Nigeria of Today & yet to come.

God bless MNK
God bless igboho
God bless Yorubas
God bless igbos
God Bless Niger Deltans
God Bless Middle Belt Region
God bless Peaceful Hausas & Good Northerners
God Bless Our Good Parents, father's & Mothers
God Bless Every Good 9jirian enduring dis hardship

Thunder scatter Tinubu & hes urchins
Thunder scatter Lai Mohammed
Thunder scatter Bandits and Boko Haram
Thunder scatter Pantami, Gumi & their Urchins
Thunder scatter Malami & Hungry FFK
Thunder scatter APC & PDP Corrupt Leaders
Thunder scatter Every paid Nairaland Spy
Thunder scatter Lord Lugard & he's Girlfriend

Thunder scatter BUHARI the idiot Terrorist,
Paedophile, Old Senile Gworo chewing Fura De Nunu sipping Deadbeat Vegetable mannequin Masquerading in Also Rock.

This I have Prayed �� #Amen
A Better future awaits us IF...

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE....
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Acidbath: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good looking, successful and married. Something broke and ugly redpillers can never achieve except gaydom.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aidejay:
this is what a man in his 30ies should look like,

but no. Una go do dreads, put ugly tattoos everywhere, smoke all the fat away from your body, use promiscuity drain your entire body mass. put earing, dye hair, drink every thing drinkable.

and say you're living life.
God bless you, I'm glad you pin pointed these things.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

we still have fresh ballers on NL.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Samsimple:
This kind guy no fit look your way because you sef no be him spec.
where dem wan even meet?
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

Are you not a guy disguising as a female? I no understand you oh undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

You are highly excused, no legit man needs a glutton in this buhari era tongue and why is ur left breast longer than the right one, you beta be eating balance diet wink

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Charx122: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

All that glitters ain't gold...don't underestimate hungry guyz!!! That's why most y'all chicks fall what's on the outside, at the end nuffin. Keep shaking your buddy with no music ��
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by toujurs: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
32 years and his this rich, wow
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by toujurs: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
32 years and his this rich, wow
Olarewaju89:

undecided

I pity your ass undecided
grin grin.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
He should be 33 or 34,32 keh. Na still baby. If he never reach 40,he never mature
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by silverx(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aidejay:
this is what a man in his 30ies should look like,

but no. Una go do dreads, put ugly tattoos everywhere, smoke all the fat away from your body, use promiscuity drain your entire body mass. put earing, dye hair, drink every thing drinkable.

and say you're living life.
pls say it loud let them hear it jare.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Who is he na??
Oga, we no no u ooo undecided undecided
u deserve this Ode!

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Allwell96: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

He's married and I believe his wife contributed in his looking so sweet...

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Who is he na??
Oga, we no no u ooo undecidedundecided
I know him, and I am sure you know him.

That's by the way, HBD Williams.

It's good as you dey add age, you dey add achievements.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Samsimple:
This kind guy no fit look your way because you sef no be him spec.
obembet right now

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
obembet:

Chinemeremjosh0:
u deserve this Ode!
Hope u clean too
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Williams, your humility is unrivalled. Keep living
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Kyf1: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Torosk1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Who is he na??
Oga, we no no u ooo undecided undecided
Mumu girl
He's more popular than all ur sugar daddies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Smitten By Love In These Photos With New Girlfriend / Seun Egbegbe Leaves For Malaysia After Phone Theft Saga / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.