Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Customer Service Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Representative (2548 Views)

Graduate Customer Service Representative At Datapex Drifty Technologies Limited / Field Service Representative At Schneider Electric / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Representative by Graceisme: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Job Type Full Time
Qualification
Experience None
Location Abuja, Lagos
Job Field Customer Care

This is what we need from you?

A background in customer service, retail, hospitality or similar (Preferable not mandatory)
Enthusiasm, drive and motivation
Computer literate
A great communicator
A want and desire to become an accomplished customer service professional for a career from Yarkam.
About the role,

Taking Inbound calls on behalf of a leading telecommunications provider (approximately 20-40 a day)
Assisting customers with any technical problems or billing queries they may have, in an attentive and empathetic manner
You will navigate through multiple systems whilst talking to the customer, so multitasking is key for this role
You will sometimes have to deal with difficult or unhappy customers, it is important you handle the call with empathy and remain calm
Benefits:

Casual dress
Company events
Company pension
Employee discount
Gym membership
Private dental insurance
Private medical insurance
Referral programme
Wellness programmes
Work visa support ( We will provide all the documentation and financial support to successful candidates since the role can't be performed remotely)

Don't listen to us! Here is what the members of the Yarkam family have to say...

-“I have worked for Yarkam for just over 4 years now. The Yarkam customer relation team are amazing and the people are what make it. Every single person on the site is dedicated and supportive. Yarkam offer an outstanding service to our clients and every day is different with new and exciting challenges.”

-“I have been a part of Yarkam for several years and I can honestly say that it has grown and flourished into a brilliant environment to work. There is plenty of support and opportunity for those who put themselves forward and want to grow within the business.”

What’s next?

Click Apply now and your journey with us begins. Just to let you know, part of this process is providing us with some of your personal details (you know, the boring but essential stuff!) however, it is part of the application process. So, grab a drink of your choice, sit down and enjoy the ride.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and welcoming you to the Yarkam family.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: https://joboutsourcing.carrd.co/ using the position as subject of email.
Re: Customer Service Representative by Follipirro: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Really? and where did you get the added info? If anyone is interested, kindly visit hotnigerianjobs for correct details.
Re: Customer Service Representative by officialchikzy0(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Graceisme:
Job Type Full Time
Qualification
Experience None
Location Abuja, Lagos
Job Field Customer Care

This is what we need from you?

A background in customer service, retail, hospitality or similar (Preferable not mandatory)
Enthusiasm, drive and motivation
Computer literate
A great communicator
A want and desire to become an accomplished customer service professional for a career from Yarkam.
About the role,

Taking Inbound calls on behalf of a leading telecommunications provider (approximately 20-40 a day)
Assisting customers with any technical problems or billing queries they may have, in an attentive and empathetic manner
You will navigate through multiple systems whilst talking to the customer, so multitasking is key for this role
You will sometimes have to deal with difficult or unhappy customers, it is important you handle the call with empathy and remain calm
Benefits:

Casual dress
Company events
Company pension
Employee discount
Gym membership
Private dental insurance
Private medical insurance
Referral programme
Wellness programmes
Work visa support ( We will provide all the documentation and financial support to successful candidates since the role can't be performed remotely)

Don't listen to us! Here is what the members of the Yarkam family have to say...

-“I have worked for Yarkam for just over 4 years now. The Yarkam customer relation team are amazing and the people are what make it. Every single person on the site is dedicated and supportive. Yarkam offer an outstanding service to our clients and every day is different with new and exciting challenges.”

-“I have been a part of Yarkam for several years and I can honestly say that it has grown and flourished into a brilliant environment to work. There is plenty of support and opportunity for those who put themselves forward and want to grow within the business.”

What’s next?

Click Apply now and your journey with us begins. Just to let you know, part of this process is providing us with some of your personal details (you know, the boring but essential stuff!) however, it is part of the application process. So, grab a drink of your choice, sit down and enjoy the ride.

We look forward to speaking with you soon and welcoming you to the Yarkam family.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: https://joboutsourcing.carrd.co/ using the position as subject of email.

good evening all

Is this job genuine
Re: Customer Service Representative by Moyingurl: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello everyone, please who knows about this Yarkam company and where it's situated. Are they legit?

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Representative by Yoonis: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2021
I'll like to know of their genuineness as well, this one their advert is just flying around everywhere
Re: Customer Service Representative by Moyingurl: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yoonis:
I'll like to know of their genuineness as well, this one their advert is just flying around everywhere

No relatable address in Lagos and Abuja. If anyone has an info on the company. Kindly share.
Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Did any of you write their aptitude test?
Re: Customer Service Representative by Mrtalkless: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Scam you wan hack my Facebook abi
Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mrtalkless:
Scam you wan hack my Facebook abi
Who wants to hack your FB account?
Re: Customer Service Representative by milly16: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
ebonyalhjnr:
Did any of you write their aptitude test?
Yes, I did. In fact they sent me an email this morning that they have considered me but I need to work on(rewrite) my CV. They went as far as sharing me links on YouTube on how to write a good CV and also template. That I should submit it on Friday. I should also send it together with where I want to work (Lagos or Abuja) and my salary expectation(reason on why I want the amount). My problem now is am kind of skeptical about it. I tried searching about the company on YouTube, Instagram but I find nothing. I don't want to be scam grin. Anyone that knows about the company should let everyone know.
Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
milly16:

Yes, I did. In fact they sent me an email this morning that they have considered me but I need to work on(rewrite) my CV. They went as far as sharing me links on YouTube on how to write a good CV and also template. That I should submit it on Friday. I should also send it together with where I want to work (Lagos or Abuja) and my salary expectation(reason on why I want the amount). My problem now is am kind of skeptical about it. I tried searching about the company on YouTube, Instagram but I find nothing. I don't want to be scam grin. Anyone that knows about the company should let everyone know.
Why don’t you do all that’s requested of you first. I had the same feelings about them as well, but I also have a feeling they don’t want to disclose so much until the process is concluded.
When you get the offer, you can do enhanced due diligence
Re: Customer Service Representative by milly16: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
ebonyalhjnr:

Why don’t you do all that’s requested of you first. I had the same feelings about them as well, but I also have a feeling they don’t want to disclose so much until the process is concluded.
When you get the offer, you can do enhanced due diligence
Alright, but have you received any message from them since the test?
Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
milly16:
Alright, but have you received any message from them since the test?
Yes, I got the same mail you did and I’ve sent them my CV

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please who has heard back from Yarkam after the CV update?
Re: Customer Service Representative by officialchikzy0(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
ebonyalhjnr:
Please who has heard back from Yarkam after the CV update?
I don't feel there's any company home or abroad that would not want people to know abt them, beware guys shine your eyes, don't let joblessness wreck you of the little you hv
Re: Customer Service Representative by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
officialchikzy0:
I don't feel there's any company home or abroad that would not want people to know abt them, beware guys shine your eyes, don't let joblessness wreck you of the little you hv
You can go to Yarkam.com to know more about the company. Don’t be so sure to dismiss them. The ad posted on Nairaland was not complete
Re: Customer Service Representative by milly16: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2021
officialchikzy0:

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment 2022, Fresh Entry All Candidates / The $ 10 Million Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Wrong Thing !!! / Nnpc Aptitude Test Result For Niger-delta Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.