Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: (2128 Views)

A-do-it-yourself-guide On Heliculture (snail Farming) / Heliculture -snail Farming Simplified! / Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by zogo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
if you would want to try Heliculture (Snail Farming) in small or commercial, then the rainy season is the best time to venture into it. We have been the business teaching and giving quality information to people within Nigeria and outside Nigeria for years. We bring to you another opportunity this season.

You'll be amzed at the information you will see. All you need to know about Heliculture is compiled here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by zogo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
our information and experience of years in Heliculture is compilled in our e-book. Attached below is a preview.

See details here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see yu @ the top!

Re: Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by zogo(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2011
the best season for Heliculture is now, the raining season. Go for the information

I will see you @ the top1!
Re: Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by zogo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
there are no job problems, but there are attitude problem nigeria, David Ibeyome

when you have the right attitude, you will grab quality information when the come to you.

I will see yu @ the top!
Re: Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by Thethy(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2011
Quote from: Abbey4life on Yesterday at 01:33:32 PM

Oga Ismaila, well done its good to know that snail rearing is a worthwhile venture, Pls lets know how much it will cost to be part of the seminar/symposium ! This is necessary as i need to factor the cost of this learning to the initial start up capital of the project.

@ Abbey4life, see:
http://snailriches2.tripod.com/ , we have farm and our training is practical on the farm method. Also see our blog,the best blog on snail farming in Nigeria & Africa: http://prospectofsnailfarming..com/
Re: Heliculture (snail Farming ) Secrets Revealed: by PHOTSEE(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nice one boss

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Business Forum / Would You Like To Buy And Sell Digital Products In Nigeria? / Information Marketing Is The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.