Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Work-from-home-content Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work-from-home-content Writers Needed (1429 Views)

Work From Home Content Writer / Social Media Manager / We Are Hiring. Work From Home Content Creators / Work From Home - Content Creator And Administrative Assistant- Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by obamartins(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
We are looking to hire young and dedicated work-from-home team of content writers to develop plagiarism-free content (ebooks). This is a four years project with a non-stop supply of content writing gigs.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
* Assisting the marketing team in writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.
* Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.

REQUIREMENTS:
* BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage)
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a Personal Computer (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to beat deadlines without excuses

Scope:
Each eBook should not be less than 10,000 words and not more than 20,000 words. As a way of testing your writing prowess, you will submit each title given to you, chapter by chapter for scrutiny. You will only proceed with the next chapter if the previously submitted chapter passes our metrics (i.e. precision checks, plagiarism checks, grammar checks and spelling checks). This will continue for the next two to three titles before you will be subsequently allowed to submit a complete book (i.e. No more submission in chapters).

Research Areas:
The research area spans tech books, business and finance.

REMUNERATION:
We pay N1.20k (One Naira Twenty Kobo Per Word), which means for every 20,000 words eBook you submit, you are paid N24,000.00 (Twenty Four Thousand Naira Only). That is N96,000.00 (Ninety-Six Thousand Naira only) a month if you can submit four of such work within a month. Your monthly income increases with the number of quality books you can submit in a month. Bonuses will be paid at the end of the month to writers that are outstanding. This amount will be reviewed upwards after six months with us.
Note: You are paid after the submission of each eBook.
Interested applicants should send their applications to writershubx@gmail.com on or before Monday 1st November 2021.
Note: We will provide titles and Tables of contents to aid your research.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by Mide3367: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
So you are praying that your son or daughter have BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage) to do a work of N96,000.00 per month.. Weldone sir angry

6 Likes

Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by MrAlert(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
obamartins:
We are looking to hire young and dedicated work-from-home team of content writers to develop plagiarism-free content (ebooks). This is a four years project with a non-stop supply of content writing gigs.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
* Assisting the marketing team in writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.

REQUIREMENTS:
* BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage)
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a Personal Computer (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)

Scope:
Each eBook should not be less than 10,000 words and not more than 20,000 words. As a way of testing your writing prowess, you will submit each title given to you, chapter by chapter for scrutiny. You will only proceed with the next chapter if the previously submitted chapter passes our metrics (i.e. precision checks, plagiarism checks, grammar checks and spelling checks). This will continue for the next two to three titles before you will be subsequently allowed to submit a complete book (i.e. No more submission in chapters).

Research Areas:

REMUNERATION:
We pay N1.20k (One Naira Twenty Kobo Per Word), which means for every 20,000 words eBook you submit, you are paid N24,000.00 (Twenty Four Thousand Naira Only). That is N96,000.00 (Ninety-Six Thousand Naira only) a month if you can submit four of such work within a month. Your monthly income increases with the number of quality books you can submit in a month. Bonuses will be paid at the end of the month to writers that are outstanding. This amount will be reviewed upwards after six months with us.
Interested applicants should send their applications to writershubx@gmail.com on or before Monday 1st November 2021.
How much?
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by MOIart(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good afternoon.

I sent a mail.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by MOIart(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
I saw the email you sent and I've responded.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by MOIart(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good evening.

I sent a message to your email. Please, do respond.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by sEGXY2(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2021
obamartins is this offer still open?
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by MaryBoniface03(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
My name is Mary Boniface.

I am a content consultant and an SEO content writer.

I have great typing skills following that I acquired a Diploma in Microsoft word. I can edit PDFs, as well as ebooks

Attached herein are some ebooks I have written and edited.

My email is maryvivian789@gmail.com. My WhatsApp number is 08182889643.
I look forward to working with you.

Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by ZiiVentures: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
obamartins:

RESPONSIBILITIES:

REQUIREMENTS:

Scope:

Research Areas:

REMUNERATION:

Good afternoon sir. Please can I still apply?

1 Like

Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by obamartins(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
ZiiVentures:

Good afternoon sir. Please can I still apply?

Apply if u have what it takes.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by ZiiVentures: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
obamartins:

Apply if u have what it takes.

I've sent you a mail sir. Can I reach you via whatsapp?
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by obamartins(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
ZiiVentures:

I've sent you a mail sir. Can I reach you via whatsapp?

I have replied. Check your inbox.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by ZiiVentures: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
obamartins:

Alright sir.
Re: Work-from-home-content Writers Needed by ZiiVentures: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
obamartins:

I've replied you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank Announces 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme / Please Did 3MTT Training Start Today ?? / I Have Good News Of New Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.