Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Lucrative Business Can One Start With ₦50,000 In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can One Start With ₦50,000 In Nigeria? (399 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can One Start With 500k? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative Business Can One Start With ₦50,000 In Nigeria? by Geestarry(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
I can almost hear your laughter.

A lucrative business with ₦50,000, in this economy?

"That's almost impossible" you may think.

Well, maybe this story will inspire you, especially if you have been looking for a business you can start with ₦50,000.

This is a true life story of a young graduate that we interviewed at My Finance Plug™ who started a business with ₦40,000 and generated ₦1,000,000 within 4 months. For security reasons, we will use the name 'Divine'.

⬇️⬇️

HOW A YOUNG GRADUATE MADE A SHOCKING DISCOVERY ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE AS A 22 YEAR OLD.

Divine speaks:

"It was August 2020 and I had used up most of my Allawee from NYSC. Passing out was in two months and all I had to my name was ₦45,000.

I really can't remember where the Allawees from the previous months went, but reality was staring at me in the face and there was no need crying over spilled milk:

✓NYSC would be over in 2 months
✓House rent will be due at the same time.

One random night, I was scrolling through my phone (like you are now) and I stumbled on a post where the person said there was this new business opportunity where one can make money online, not Forex, or MMM, or MLM, and definitely not Ponzi.

All it required was capital of ₦40-50k, a smart phone with internet connection, and diligence to work, at least 2-4 hours weekly.

I later realized that it was not entirely new, it wasn't just known to a lot of Nigerians. So if you are reading this now, you are VERY LUCKY.

I summoned courage to send a message to the person and I received a link to a free video where this business opportunity was explained in detail, and I saw how young Nigerians were making as much as ₦700k monthly, legitimately (If you are reading this now, you probably do not believe. I didn't either).

I thought of everything I wanted, particularly money to pay my house rent, and decided to take the risk to jump on this business opportunity. What did I even risk? I parted with my last ₦45,000.

I said to myself, 'if I perish, I perish but this thing must work for me".

I came with all the determination and motivation that being broke would offer and I gave myself 4 months to focus on this business.

In the first two weeks, I DID NOT MAKE ANY MONEY. (Well, I have to include this part of the story because it wasn't entirely rosy at first.

But something happened in four months.

I calculated what I had made and I realised I had made ₦1 Million Naira (Again this sounds good to be true, but I'd leave you to doubt, if you want).

Since then, I went around explaining this business opportunity to everyone who cares to listen.

The business is Affiliate Marketing, and it is not as hard as you think. It is NOT about bringing two people to bring two other people, bla bla bla...

I have spoken to over 500 Nigerians about this. Most of the people who jumped on this have equally achieved great results.

That's why I am sharing my story with My Finance Plug,, so that anyone who cares about his/her financial growth can take action now, before it is too late.

The economy is already hard, liberating information such as these should be open to ANYONE who is serious about succeeding.

If I experienced success in business online, then you can too!

Thank you.

You have read Divine's story. Why did I share this?

1. Because I have access to the FREE VIDEO which explains how this Business Model works. This is it- www.myfinanceplug.com/freevideo
2. So that you can see that there is a reliable business that you can start with as low as ₦50,000 by using only your smart phone.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you that YOU CAN START A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH ₦50,000.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can One Start With ₦50,000 In Nigeria? by Geestarry(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Follow

(1) (Reply)

18 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start From Rural Areas In Nigeria / Customs Paper Verification / I Don't Think I Was SCAMMED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.