Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) (52379 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercy Johnson Okojie goes live with teachers in her daughter's school as they confirm that Mercy never fought back or brought any thugs to the school to beat headteacher.

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie did a live video at her daughter's school over the bully from a Teacher who hates her. HGS Media Plus report.

The actress and mother of four had revealed via her Instagram handle that her first daughter, Purity was constantly bully in school by her Teacher from the school who hate the actress.

She condemned the action of the Teacher and also reported the matter to the school authorities.

"What do you do when the teacher is actually the bully and your child the constant victim? Enough is enough, I have reported to the school authorities and I will see this to the end.", she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVUoAMVoL40/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There was also report that the actress carried thugs to the school to fight the said Teacher for bullying her Daughter and head Teacher.

Apparently, Mercy did the live video to prove that the news was false. In the video, she asked a Teacher and Head Teacher if they ever saw her entering the school with thugs with the intention of fighting the Teacher or the head Teacher and they both said No.

A man was also asked the same question as regard the report in the video, and he said no as well.

watch video below:

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJ0qQeLodY

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDLiP4MrtM8

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc4dMH3_TfI

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxyZzeM1kg

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VTisJrBnY
seee more: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/22/mercy-johnson-goes-live-in-her-daughters-school-over-teachers-bully-video/

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by jaeyking(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy
Well one did live sex video
The other is doing live video against child bully.

Well the year is about to end
I pray we all see the end.
It's been a tough year

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by gasparpisciotta: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ill mannered celebrity sorry ‘‘yeyebrity’’

Some other parents whose kids attend the school have countered your claim of bullying rather the gist is that she is raising a brat.

Gossip mill claims that the girl has been evicted from different schools as a result of the uncultured attitude mother and daughter.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why on Earth will someone CONFIDENTLY and CONCIOUSLY Lie Blatantly against a fellow Human?

The Heart of Man is really Wicked Evil and Devilish!

The World Inhabitants need JESUS CHRIST.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by MRDEE01: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
ok na
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by StagethemTVee: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
I talk am say that teacher is a bitter and toxic soul. Only God can help her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by delzbaba(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
I Support her move 100% if any teacher bullies my child i will put them in their place, i'll advice her to try home schooling if she has the money.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by festacman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
First, no private school would want to lose a student because doing so is losing money. Schools always protect pupils and wouldn't hesitate to fire a bully teacher. But if Mercy Johnson in her glory had gone to see Head Teacher and the "bully" teacher wasn't disciplined immediately, then it could be that Mercy's daughter has poor attitude.

Second, the alleged seed of hatred for Mercy may LIKELY to have been sown by Mercy's superiority complex display in the past. Mercy is not likely to be a favourite figure among the staff but this particular "bully" teacher is a hot-headed radical who decided to stand up to Mercy.

Third, personally I won't allow my child to stay in a school where I am loathed. It is dangerous for the child. There are many good schools though a child or a parent with poor attitude will always have problems even in the best school.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Flexherbal(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Make dem settle am.

Disagreement is part of Human existence.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Enudapan: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Was it even necessary for her to put all this up on social media

TripleOh7:
I saw the video. She sounded like she was the one bullying those teachers for real.

They seem to look on helplessly and scared shitless.

Nawa oh

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by slawormiir: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Light up my weed....

Ain't gonna take side

Because there are three sides to a story

1) the accused own story
2) the complainant
3) the true story

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Think9ja(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rubbish!

Why is she trying so hard to make people believe her side of the story? I first saw the allegations on instablog's Facebook page and a large chunk of the comments (mostly by women) were calling the accuser a jealous person. I was like, WTF? When did Mercy Johnson become a god that she cannot err? Why can't an average 9ja girl be rational for once? Some women that have probably never met Mercy were singing her praises of how she's a good mother and wife, like they know her personally.

I'm not saying she's guilty as alleged but common.....

These celebrities have somehow found a way to make their followers believe that they are saints and without blemishes.

The other day Brymo came out to say 2Face did so and so, but most of the comments were saying Brymo is jealous bla bla bla. Even Jaywon came out in defence of 2Face, why? Because he(2Face) is god!

My point is we shouldn't always jump to the defence of these so called celebrities. I for one doesn't even have anyone I look up to or something like that. I like quite a few, but that's where it ends. I believe they are capable of doing anything.

9ja women can do anything to oppress their fellow woman

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Yufonea: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
jaeyking:
cheesy
Well one did live sex video
The other is doing live video against child bully.

Well the year is about to end
I pray we all see the end.
It's been a tough year
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Bebby6: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Madam gave OGA her ATM to support his business in the morning, side chick carry the ATM card go shopping for MADAM boutique, MADAM dey sell dey receive debit and credit alert.

Madam call Police DPO to come arrest side chick, Side Chick na DPO wife.

Abeg help us settle this matter, nairaland people

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Seequadry(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wetin make dem talk before... When u don threaten to withdraw ur child comot for d school
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Kingcalls: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Women can't manage themselves..yet , they want men to manage them and blame men for marital or relationship issues ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by chidonweb(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
That teacher has mess with the wrong student

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by McOluOmo: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercy Johnson should close her dirty mouth, just because she is a Yeyebrity that's y people and take side of her, if people can give the innocent teacher an audience, they will discover that mercy's child/children are very stubborn...

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BigYash: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
If they are not sacking the sadist teacher,you better take your child to another school o. She might poison your daughter o.. I have said my own o.. Let me even call Okojie himself...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by olatade(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercy is reporting it online so that when she starts her madness, nobody will come out and say celeb mercy "ti ya weyrey"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Rebuke: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good. I personally will do the same. Judging from my experience, alot of kids go through tough time in school because of some silly teachers who think they have the right to cane children at will.

Sometimes as a kid, yhu will adjust thinking it is right thing to be beaten at school.

We were taught as kids to respect people and our teachers, I didn't know how to let them know at home that one particular teacher like that was always beating me at every opportunity.

I suddenly became very scared of going to school and I couldn't still explain to my parents because I thought the teacher was doing the right thing by beating me even when I couldn't figure out my wrongs.....

The same man would be the first to come to great my parent everytime they came to pick up themselves. Very familiar with my parent yet wicked to me. I was also very scared of him saying he would beat me up and let me parent know that I haven't been serious with school......

Other kids would be playing around during break hour but I mustn't, he made sure I was always on my own and always insulting me in the front of my mates.

Let me not even continue, thinking about it still hurts right now. It seems most of yhu were lucky not to find that bad teacher who made yhu to hate school.

With my experience, I must let my children know their right in school and if any idiiot touches my child for whatever reason, I will personally go to the school and have a show with him.

Nonsense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
I saw the video. She sounded like she was the one bullying those teachers for real.

They seem to look on helplessly and scared shitless.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Kokobilo87: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercy johnson ah donkey recorded ah self confronting someone. She does not care if ah child was bullied, she care for ah foolish fans to mention her name on instagram and twitter. she is ah donkey

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Rebuke: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Was it even necessary for her to put all this up on social media

Why is it wrong? She did nothing wrong because yhu will still be the first to come and rain insults on her without first trying to know the truth.

She has done well, let those haters who only feed on negative news go and hide their heads in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by DropsMic(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Why on Earth will someone CONFIDENTLY and CONCIOUSLY Lie Blatantly against a fellow Human?

The Heart of Man is really Wicked Evil and Devilish!

The World Inhabitants need JESUS CHRIST.

Coming from a fella who lied that Trump was going to win. angry

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by imohimoh12: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
attention seeker ? lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by majamajic(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin

The head teacher supposed say yes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji / May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.