Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) (52380 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by SarkinYarki: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anytask:

Aboki, what do you know?

I meant they lied against her
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Rebuke: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
McStoic:

After how many years?! Woow. You need a shrink oo grin

Bros, I don't have amnesia......I am blessed with a very good memory. Incase yhu're that wicked teacher, I will look for yhu and I will find yhu and return the canes in a thousand folds cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Just kidding, I have forgiven him but I will never let such befalls my kids, never!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Femeto: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin The normal me. Then she starts speaking Pidgin english. grin grin The phonetics no flow. grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Blessing185(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Ill mannered celebrity sorry ‘‘yeyebrity’’

Some other parents whose kids attend the school have countered your claim of bullying rather the gist is that she is raising a brat.

Gossip mill claims that the girl has been evicted from different schools as a result of the uncultured attitude mother and daughter.

If only u know d pride and disgusting attitude mercy has.. reasons I dislike even her movies and anything about her..she never thought she could get to this height that's why she sees everyone else as below her standard.very arrogant person.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by jarvis4: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Stanbaba30 post=106966382]It's always nice to be civil, and I really appreciate@Mercy for that. Make I hear say you beat my pikin, especially my daughter..�����..! I trust my wife sef, she go first call police to go school go wait, so as to ensure say the katakata wey I dey carry go no go spoil everything. Teacher, discipline pikin softly o, no beat am wey go land you for sanko o. I can't have you beat my child, NO WAY.[/quote). you don talk your own... Make I no talk wetin dey my mind right now
But hope ur child de behave well too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BTCog: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Such news should only be heard in public schools. In my personal experience, my wife warned the private school where three of my children attend severally to no avail and then she asked for my permission to pull out the children from there. As soon as I gave my consent, she pulled the children out to another school. Surprisingly, few other parents followed and the school started going down and finally shutdown after about a term.

The school proprietors are business men and the parents are your customers. So, please treat them well. Otherwise, as soon as one parent reacts, others will follow.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by jarvis4: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Cnach:

Are u in Lagos? Should I tell u the school u may register ur child and she may get floged and u won't do pim? Oga if u do pim for that school if u like be DPO na office go call u direct. Before the owner of the school, an Ibo man will even talk to u he will come out first to know the auto wey u dey roll.
No mind am... Just de open mouth waaaah

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok o
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by babapressy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you don't want them to flog your child, simply build your own school and be your children's teacher. During our days they flog us wellaa, even if you report to your father you make the matter worse, yet we grew up responsibly and sound academically.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Ill mannered celebrity sorry ‘‘yeyebrity’’

Some other parents whose kids attend the school have countered your claim of bullying rather the gist is that she is raising a brat.

Gossip mill claims that the girl has been evicted from different schools as a result of the uncultured attitude mother and daughter.

Biko, she should raise the brat quickly.

Davido, Flavour and Co. are waiting for her to enter babymama market.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Bigcowhorn: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rebuke:
Good. I personally will do the same. Judging from my experience, alot of kids go through tough time in school because of some silly teachers who think they have the right to cane children at will.

Sometimes as a kid, yhu will adjust thinking it is right thing to be beaten at school.

We were taught as kids to respect people and our teachers, I didn't know how to let them know at home that one particular teacher like that was always beating me at every opportunity.

I suddenly became very scared of going to school and I couldn't still explain to my parents because I thought the teacher was doing the right thing by beating me even when I couldn't figure out my wrongs.....

The same man would be the first to come to great my parent everytime they came to pick up themselves. Very familiar with my parent yet wicked to me. I was also very scared of him saying he would beat me up and let me parent know that I haven't been serious with school......

Other kids would be playing around during break hour but I mustn't, he made sure I was always on my own and always insulting me in the front of my mates.

Let me not even continue, thinking about it still hurts right now. It seems most of yhu were lucky not to find that bad teacher who made yhu to hate school.

With my experience, I must let my children know their right in school and if any idiiot touches my child for whatever reason, I will personally go to the school and have a show with him.

Nonsense!

I had an English teacher like that in school. A killer beauty of a married woman always picking on me. The insults was stupendous. Nothing i did was ever good.

It got to the point that my name was always used as examples in lectures.
In my case it was older woman having a crush on younger man and targeting him to show it. It took me months to figure out but once i did she was like clay in my hands but not publicly sha.

In public i go bow like a very submissive Yoruba man grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mcslize:

Post the video.

I'm sure the op has posted the video.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Was it even necessary for her to put all this up on social media

Nawa oh

There might be some truth in what the teacher said.

The way she was just shouting in the video you'd think they accused her of murder.

It really cast her in a bad light. It showed maybe she could be troublesome as the teacher said.

I like Mercy Johnson, but that's what I observed.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Iyanuoluwa2000: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
The question is has she personally reported the matter to the Headteacher before this time? If no, that means pride on the part of Mercy. Maybe she just wanted to show off or looking for a topic for a new movie
festacman:
First, no private school would want to lose a student because doing so is losing money. Schools always protect pupils and wouldn't hesitate to fire a bully teacher. But if Mercy Johnson in her glory had gone to see Head Teacher and the "bully" teacher wasn't disciplined immediately, then it could be that Mercy's daughter has poor attitude.

Second, the alleged seed of hatred for Mercy may LIKELY to have been sown by Mercy's superiority complex display in the past. Mercy is not likely to be a favourite figure among the staff but this particular "bully" teacher is a hot-headed radical who decides to stand up to Mercy.

Third, personally I won't allow my child to stay in a school where I am loathed. It is dangerous for the child. There are many good schools though a child or a parent with poor attitude will always have problems even in the best school.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Bluntemperor: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
festacman:
First, no private school would want to lose a student because doing so is losing money. Schools always protect pupils and wouldn't hesitate to fire a bully teacher. But if Mercy Johnson in her glory had gone to see Head Teacher and the "bully" teacher wasn't disciplined immediately, then it could be that Mercy's daughter has poor attitude.

Second, the alleged seed of hatred for Mercy may LIKELY to have been sown by Mercy's superiority complex display in the past. Mercy is not likely to be a favourite figure among the staff but this particular "bully" teacher is a hot-headed radical who decides to stand up to Mercy.

Third, personally I won't allow my child to stay in a school where I am loathed. It is dangerous for the child. There are many good schools though a child or a parent with poor attitude will always have problems even in the best school.

What is the fuss about now?
That a parent is not happy with the child being bullied! Yes,she has the right to!
But has this Parent utilised all the School open-channels for the correction of the issues at hand? For instance,was the said teacher scolded by the School Principal - who is the overall boss for such misbehavior?
Have we confirm if this Parent ever see the Principal on-one-on-one basis to lodge this bully complaints of her child or I we just judging from OP write up and what was the outcome of such Meetings? I dislike today's media funny manners of presentation of issues on one sided,for most of the Journalists today on Social Media are not doing enough digging!
I personally witnessed a School last year,where an unruly child was pressing the mother to pressurised the School to sack a Headteacher,because she was being corrected for her misbehavior and the child does like that-if the Teacher is sacked, will the- Parent employed a better hand.The School authority stood their ground and the Parent left with her child to another nearby school.
The former School have been waxing stronger and recently,the Child and Parent are back to the School they left!
Morals: let's watch out Children's behaviors as so many things are influencing them!
Stop blaming the Teachers and the School!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by McTobe(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Exactly, why film the head teacher without her consent
TripleOh7:
I saw the video. She sounded like she was the one bullying those teachers for real.

They seem to look on helplessly and scared shitless.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by marsup: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Some teachers are just wicked. They take out their frustration and miserable lives out on students. I remember when I was in school, we just had breakfast, a particular sadistic teacher told us to run from the dinner hall area to the school area, which was quite a distance, I told him I couldn't do it. He then flogged me, on my nails. I was bleeding. I had to send the gateman to my house to call my parents, back then there was no mobile phone.
My dad came to school the next day, as soon as he saw my nails, he went ballistic. I pointed out the teacher, my dad grabbed him and beat the hell out of him, before locking him up for two weeks. Since then I became a small god in school. Even when my dad wanted to change my school, I refused. I stayed in school, and all other teachers kept their distance.
Recently, my kid told me that his teacher always complained that the snacks he comes to school with, is too much. I didn't even bother arguing, I gently withdrew my angel from the school.
Let parents be very careful, most of these teachers are really mental/retarded.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Tonnyray: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
I wish I was a fellow parent present while this was going on..
The way and manner I'll treat her fvckup, nobody will tell her to cut the IG live abruptly.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
McTobe:
Exactly, why film the head teacher without her consent

Exactly my point.

Both teachers were very uncomfortable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by stealmatic(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Why on Earth will someone CONFIDENTLY and CONCIOUSLY Lie Blatantly against a fellow Human?

The Heart of Man is really Wicked Evil and Devilish!

The World Inhabitants need JESUS CHRIST.

U think it's leaked sex tape ba? U better go and look for job,not coming here spoiling our mood with Jesus this and dat, again no sex tape here ,go and continue with the one one tiwa Savage just shared,I will let u know when the next one comes out,as am looking at things now we are expecting leaked sex tape from Tonto dike,and mama Peace,I know u must be very happy by now,hmm manage that of tiwa for now,no more preaching nonsense
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Truvelisback(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Movie title: Bully at school. movie shot by Mercy Johnson. Producer Mercy Johnson. U can add urs.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Adefolarin1: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
jaeyking:
cheesy
Well one did live sex video
The other is doing live video against child bully.

Well the year is about to end
I pray we all see the end.
It's been a tough year
I swear bro, very tough year
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
If only u know d pride and disgusting attitude mercy has.. reasons I dislike even her movies and anything about her..she never thought she could get to this height that's why she sees everyone else as below her standard.very arrogant person.

She must have offended you personally for you to dislike her this much.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by myrates: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
What kinds of Instagram mothers are these for God's sake? One celebrity just shared her sex video and now this one is doing life video due to a claim of child bully. Must everything go to social media? This is a case that can be sorted with the school management without seeking unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rebuke:
Good. I personally will do the same. Judging from my experience, alot of kids go through tough time in school because of some silly teachers who think they have the right to cane children at will.

Sometimes as a kid, yhu will adjust thinking it is right thing to be beaten at school.

We were taught as kids to respect people and our teachers, I didn't know how to let them know at home that one particular teacher like that was always beating me at every opportunity.

I suddenly became very scared of going to school and I couldn't still explain to my parents because I thought the teacher was doing the right thing by beating me even when I couldn't figure out my wrongs.....

The same man would be the first to come to great my parent everytime they came to pick up themselves. Very familiar with my parent yet wicked to me. I was also very scared of him saying he would beat me up and let me parent know that I haven't been serious with school......

Other kids would be playing around during break hour but I mustn't, he made sure I was always on my own and always insulting me in the front of my mates.

Let me not even continue, thinking about it still hurts right now. It seems most of yhu were lucky not to find that bad teacher who made yhu to hate school.

With my experience, I must let my children know their right in school and if any idiiot touches my child for whatever reason, I will personally go to the school and have a show with him.

Nonsense!

The woman's child was being caned in school?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Ushman333: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
These days live movies everywhere grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Donkonyon: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Must every issue be brought on social media. Mercy johnson should go and seat down.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by fm7070: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hpw did you come to the conclusion that your child's teacher hates you and bully your child? I pity you and your child because you are spoiling her head already. Was she badly beaten? Was she abused? What kind of bully are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
festacman:

You are so judgemental. See how you don pieces MJ based on mere assumptions without getting the facts. Thank God you are not a judge. If you are, sorry to whoever you seat on their case to judge

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
And so what if she attacks a bully of her child, whether a teacher or whoever? U can't do that to my child and go free unless I didn't know it happened. No point explaining anything, you owe no one any explanation, as far as you protecting your child from bullies.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by joe54: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercy is on point. Sadistic teachers
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Kyf1: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.