Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49096 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by kimcastropiihnh: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
undecided
Mumu

318 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by fourboys: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
What type of nonsense is this embarassed embarassed embarassed

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
What a SIMPle man

330 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by daddytime(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is this not lalasticlala?
So, he's a chief Simpson too... grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Fortune2016(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
They should hold him oo

To avoid committing suicide grin

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by chatinent: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is he mad in complexion?

His name will not pass Biodun.

Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry I go damage en spinal cord.

By the way, who else noticed the friend who videoed him was....was a fake friend?

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by dhameelare(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
O ga ooo.... Wetin man no go see for this country
Calling this one a simp is even an insult to simps

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by BigYash: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mumu. Looks like a kid anyways.. Probably his first ever relationship. Now that experience has taught him some good lesson ,that a girl can not love him,he go don get small sense.
My guy go say ,the girl use am cross bridge ,to another city(guy) grin He will protect his peace of mind and hrt,when next he is packaging with those daughters of Jezebel..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by xxxboyxxx(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pussy ass niggas na hin full naija

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by helinues: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
A man with no balls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by silibaba: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crying coz he will no longer have access to that particular puszy grin

Am sure there is sugar in that puszy grin

AYAMATANGA grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Crowwejihadist: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
She just turned this young boy to a Beast, tomorrow he can't trust any girl whatsoever na use and dump he go dey do.

If you doubt me ask TheGidRedpiller.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by pregnantMan: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
tongue
Girlfriends wey go leave us and we go move on to the next one, e reach your turn u turn am to cry grin

Chief Simp

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Blackfire(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
* folds my hand

What is wrong with this igbo boy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by apostle96: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don't be a simp u won't hear
Now see your life

Anyways..every guy is a simp until he swallows the redpill

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by siofra(f): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
No cry too much grin the redpill will gladly welcome you with open arms cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by obinna58(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
People don't understand that simping is in nature
Simps chance of being redpill is almost zero rather they'll become woman hater for some while. Give him back a sweet girl and see simping again.

Redpill is inborn, it comes with a lot honesty.

Bitter truth.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by dan9ice(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
I condemned your action bro

Nigga don't cry for pucy

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
2pac online but drake/breezy ofline

17 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Useless boy. If only his father had used condom, the internet wouldn't have been graced with this foolishness.

12 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by waywardpikin: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2021
He's imagining her out in the world, getting kabashed at that moment by a very huge schlong. grin

19 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Savedday: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

27 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maybe his first experience. It's normal the first time but abnormal if repeated.

You'll know that you're emotionally mature when you can ditch a girl you once loved like a boss!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Alvee: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
daddytime:
Is this not lalasticlala?
So, he's a chief Simpson too... grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by opalu: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sorry
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Falseprofet2: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Hotzone(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Instead of him to feel relieved....nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Gay And Depressed. / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.