Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49099 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Amspecial: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
heartbreak all of us dey manage, e reach your turn, you do live video grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nonsense ���
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by shedy03(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
chatinent:
Me and this guy cannot live in the same compound, asswear. cry
He probably has nonrefundablly invested heavily in the girlfriend. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by alexola20(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
It’s a normal sturv,he will soon wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by blamingthedevil: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jman06:
Maybe his first experience. It's normal the first time but abnormal if repeated.

You'll know that you're emotionally mature when you can ditch a girl you once loved like a boss!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by matm: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dts a dumb ass guy. He is not a man.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Arizonaz: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
The world made us believe a man is not supposed to cry even when crying has health benefits.

But this guy no try sha. Maybe he is thinking of the money and gifts he has showered on the girl.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by stanech: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Simpleton.. we need to revoke his manhood.

No surprises as to why he got dumped v

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Tupaq: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
So you want the innocent girl make she no marry?

Nawao for you o!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by romunu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Eyah sorry, you go get another geh,monkey
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Yungdav(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dude dat should be focusing on his hustle or study is here wasting tears angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by rave1040: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Come on! I no wan laugh abeg!
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Bigchristo: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/
This one new start life, by the time he don experienced 3x of this he go get sense, na Mumu Dey love this days go and Make money bro if you pull out in a Benz 100s of girls ready die for your matter
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
thats martinez39s before he became a women hater

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by gift2xl: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sue her for emotional damage.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by WibusJaga: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021

Instead of him to run to church & give better Thanksgiving, he dey here de cry useless cry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by JewelJohn(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
You are really sick in the head?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na this kind thing I dey hate, if na my brother I for beat nonsense for him body,make e be say na my beating dey make am cry

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
When you invest too much in a relationship, such is bound to happen, whether financially or emotionally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by brightovio007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Comedy
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by armyofone(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Broken relationship is painful.
Tears is the paths of healing.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by sisisioge: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

His friends are horrible peeps! Something dreadful might have happened to him grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Kajaard: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
A fool.

I wish I could see him physically so I give him a resounding slap to reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by MacWin155(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am a core redpiller but I always support the saying that "it takes strength to love". What inevitably lies on the other side, you've gotta be prepared for it. I understand him. Better I keep running and tossing love around, than allow it's firm hold on me, nah die be that.

On a second note. New meme loading.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Angrygoat: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's how my haters cry, I am yet to see any one who has such energy for crying . Like seriously wtf,is he gay. Oh bobs the cry na 3 horse power,within seconds,water don dey drip. Compressor don pick

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Simply move on. It's not a do or die affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Gay And Depressed. / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.