Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (49097 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by A305: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
On behalf of the real men out here. We BANISH this fellow from being referred to as a man.

Hence forth, they is a Nonbinary.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by ominilongest(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can't judge d sorry man grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Trustedpronet: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
It happened to me...it was after then I become a real man. Congratution to the world of reality bro. Don't give all your heart next time.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's why she left him.

What kind of yeye cry is that one?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by osayuwamwen(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's painful though, but time heals.. I Still remember when I almost came out of the bathroom naked after my first love broke my heart... Today wen I look back to all the silly things I did back then I just they laugh my self �
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by AfroKnight: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
angry

I’m angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Adakintroy: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
There are many men going about acting like alphas just because they don't want to be seen As simp. There is nothing wrong with being a simp just as being an alpha has its draws back. Neither of us know what this things means or why variant men exist. But I believe each owes it's utility in relation to themselves first and the other people in general..we must have respect for things in existence. It's what maturity demands.

A man crying (if the details the vidoe is true) is nothing to cheer. A good man ask "what is wrong". It's natural to cry about the loose of things we care about. Nothing to be ashamed off. We may prime ourselves to appear strong that we emerge weaker than we formerly are as men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

“Guy no Cry. U go get over am. It happened to me and I’m alive.

Promise_Godsgift__ wrote;
“Omo u don cras. Na woman do you this thing?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bm-PliT3bc

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

How is this grown man, a boy? Awon olodo blogger
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Kajaard: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
That's why she left him.

What kind of yeye cry is that one?

Abi O cheesy

What lady will see this dude crying like this and still have feelings for him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol
Na the next babe wey go enter this one hand go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Ara21(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Maybe his father just died.

Crying because of a woman. Hmmm
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Darealrick(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
This one is a big time simp,see im face sef
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nzuzu
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by mrksquare: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
A video making the rounds on social media shows a young man crying uncontrollably as his friends comforted him.

Reports alleged that the young man broke down in tears after his girlfriend allegedly broke up with him and shattered his heart to pieces.

The video has sparked mixed reactions on social media as media users share their diverse opinions about the heartbreaking incident.

While some fans have been dragging the boy for breaking down in tears over a woman, some others are relating with him, stating that they have been in the same situation before and they also broke down.

Cameron_dxx wrote;

https://loadedpulse.com/man-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-allegedly-ditched-him/

After this ordeal, this dude's heart will now transmogrify into one made of steel. If hitherto he was a simp, with this baptism of fire, he will transition into philanderer.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

Eyah. I pray he learns.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pat081: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fortune2016:

They should hold him oo

To avoid committing suicide grin
That will be better so that he will give way for the wise one
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
2pac online but drake/breezy ofline

Even our Certifid Lover Boy and Breezy are not weak emotionally. Get your facts right.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kajaard:

Abi O cheesy

What lady will see this dude crying like this and still have feelings for him cheesy

Lol. So embarrassing.

Couldn't have been a heartbreak had him crying like that.

These bloggers just like to make everything sensational. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
kimcastropiihnh:

Cameron_dxx wrote;

E pain am......

cheesy
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by suffering: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don’t get it. Where is the news?
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Dollish(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chaiii!!! He must have been in love to be shattered like this..truly love is wicked. I pity the next innocent girl he will jam after putting himself together to get over this. Girls causing problem for other girls. Witchcraft is real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Useless boy. If only his father had used condom, the internet wouldn't have been graced with this foolishness.

grin grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oponu grin cheesy
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fortune2016:

They should hold him oo

To avoid committing suicide grin
He die for nothing grin
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
o for omo

Well, we don't serve breakfast but we serve the best deals on UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars. Check siggy for contact
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pussywar(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
And if you check he probably cheated lol
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Where's that guy mosdii sef? It's been a long time I see him here.

Perhaps he was banned by the same mod that banned me on travel section
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by FisifunKododada: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
The gal has turned him to a monster. When he recovers he will give many heart breaks to women. He will pass it on. The future is gini again? Yes, FE-MAIL. Me I just stick with GMAIL or HOTMAIL or YAHOO-MAIL.
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Hapinex01: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
These one no get work oh
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by Savi78(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Buhari 1:0 Young Nigerian
Re: Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) by afamaustin(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Woman can move on easily but men do not.he should forget the woman and Hussle for money all women need is money money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay And Depressed. / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.