Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju (23228 Views)

Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did / Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream / Bandits Expose SIM-NIN Linkage Failure, Police Can’t Track Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by seunayantokun(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
How did he become a lawyer, SAN and Atanni Jenera? It's time we found out.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2021
He has an extremely low IQ. No be lie

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by stinechykee: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Hotzone:
More than 3millions Igbos killed during nigeria civil war. Nnamdi Kanu, knowing the sentiment attached to Biafra hustle started broadcasting and at his recklessness, youths are dying, his parent died of heartbreak, a lot of parents are still dying even Igbos who are not interested in the violent course are forced to adjust to their satanic ideology and yet no clear vision for IPOB believers except the false hope and fake cheers they get. Useless set of people
Are you sure that this one is not running mad already.Who do una this?? It's obvious that Igbos are the air you people take and without them you people have no existence.In my next life God make me to be an Igbo man but not Nigeria Igbo ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by stinechykee: 1:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Don27tiky:
you guys should keep saying he is talking rubbish. That’s how the igbos were talking and now the people they were defending are killing them. Boko haram started when Jonathan talk northernerners come out to defend them how did it end up. Same with the igbos. They are killing their brothers but still some are defending. Soon it will get to the west with Igboho. Keep defending them okay
JOga how does Igbos killing themselves concerns you,are they killing your people.Why is it that you people have leave your badly infected wound to treat Igbos minor injury?? I pity you and your entire generation seriously
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by walesoflyf(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2021
tunjiajayi:
And you should be selling old newspapers.

Mumu.

You are essentially stupid.... I used the word essentially, because is not necessary for everyone to be wise...

So Malami is right in your eyes shey...
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by Don27tiky(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2021
stinechykee:
JOga how does Igbos killing themselves concerns you,are they killing your people.Why is it that you people have leave your badly infected wound to treat Igbos minor injury?? I pity you and your entire generation seriously
pity yourself and your own generation Not mine. Social media has really expose the reason why Nigeria is this backwards. I just imagined someone like you with such ideas in leadership position. I believe those leading Nigeria reason like you too. Selfish and insulting. For your info I am from the south and base in Canada. But I am not happy with the situation of things there
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by niggadee(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Same boring tactics again this northerners and they hidden agenda
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by tunjiajayi: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2021
walesoflyf:

You are essentially stupid.... I used the word essentially, because is not necessary for everyone to be wise...

So Malami is right in your eyes shey...

Wise chicken you are, you with your uncouth mouth and all, can't get far.
Las las your case na pot.

Go peck! Fowl.
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by Ijaya123: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2021
This is an insult to recharge card sellers
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by walesoflyf(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=tunjiajayi post=106982714]

Wise chicken you are, you with your uncouth mouth and all, can't get far.
Las las your case na pot.

Go peck! Fowl.[/quote

I'll take your advice and not join words with you.. I'm sure plenty of these words you wrote, you can neither speak nor spell them.. It is well with you... Hug your thesaurus well.. Ok

I'll not dignify you with a reply anymore... There are no pacts between Lions and Men... Adios
Re: Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju by LLiKYekoba: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Millions of igbo Families receive pension from the Federal Government for their service to Nigeria, who will be paying their pension in Biafra Republic? Don’t believe everyone is as unfortunate as your parents for them to leave their pension & come to the East & sit down with you doing what, we don’t know?, stop been selfish minded wasting your time, You have no where to go.

Very soon, you Godforsaken terrorist
abokeys will have to choose between preserving your own very lives and letting Easterners be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja / There’s So Much Noise Because Buhari Is Doing Well – Nuhu Ribadu / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.