Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) (48162 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Munamoqel: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
ahnie:

Led by,not lead by.
Potash brain.
don't worry everthing will fall to place. Today is dora family crying tommorow and next is pregrant.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:
Nigeria you can now have his corpse.
You've succeeded in killing the husband and wife.

RIP Great Igbo icon.

A man killed for simply being an Igbo man. Don't worry, this generation will continue to fight to create a place where no Igbo man will be intimidated or killed for being Igbo.
shameless!! Even your heart is telling you that you are a lieing flatthead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by ahnie: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Munamoqel:
don't worry everthing will fall to place. Today is dora family crying tommorow and next is pregrant.
Pregnant,not pregrant.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Munamoqel: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
ahnie:

Pregnant,not pregrant.
eal With My Worker Today. by ahnie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25
PLEASE ignore my English ..English does not pay my bills,infact English no epp me

I am into fries business,safe to say I'm a street CEO.i have two places,i manage one and my sales girl manages the other one.

I pay her 15k per month,excluding Mondays which is her off days.she resumes 6am-9:30am
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB said they dont even know the man to talk of wanting him dead. If you have no proof that IPOB killed him, close your mouth

You're such a disgrace. So the trigger-happy criminals and dregs of society IPOB deploy as first line foot soldiers are the sort of people anyone can control at all time and guide every step they take ?

In this same Nigeria that even a gateman can set up his paying Oga you are vouching for the miscreant, touts, criminals, cultists, sadistic killers and drug addicts IPOB recruits from routinely.

You are a character and people like you will surely see ala Igbo sink and Igbos destroyed to then precipitate another wave of mass migration out of the SE similar to the one seen after the end of the Civil War.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by ahnie: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Munamoqel:
eal With My Worker Today. by ahnie(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25
PLEASE ignore my English ..English does not pay my bills,infact English no epp me

I am into fries business,safe to say I'm a street CEO.i have two places,i manage one and my sales girl manages the other one.

I pay her 15k per month,excluding Mondays which is her off days.she resumes 6am-9:30am
You're really sick.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi Devil Kanu has not even started yet. The bloodbath he plans for us Igbos is going shock everyone to the core. This dude is the devil itself .
blamingthedevil:
God punish IPOB MISCREANTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Munamoqel: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
ahnie:

You're really sick.
missed today. by ahnie(f): 10:47am On Oct 03
PLEASE IGNORE MY ENGLISH!
We all know how hard the country is @the moment,as we're all feeling the heat.

I have basically ran out of some major foodstuffs like yam, bag of potatoes,paints of rice and garri.for some couple of days now I have been racking my brain on how to purchase those items without disturbing my husband because recently he has bn complaining of low patronage.even my soaps and body scrub don finish for days now.

Me,I am somehow broke and sales lately hasn't bn interesting.i run a street roadside hustle and I don't go to hustle on Sundays which is my rest days .queen of England better go look for work for British council IELTS and feed you family or join ipob.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Germi9: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Am from SS but Igbos are fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:
Nnamdi Kanu escaped from DSS's custody with a fully loaded machine gun, travelled all the way to the Southeast, emptied the gun of its bullets on Akunyili's husband and then made his way back into the confines of DSS' custody...

This is what comes to mind when the FG accuses Nnamdi Kanu of being responsible for Akunyili's husband's death.
see mumu! Did Osama bin laden travel to the US and bomb the world trade center? With this kind of reasoning, you are not supposed to be a human being. You reason like an animal.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by ahnie: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Munamoqel:
missed today. by ahnie(f): 10:47am On Oct 03
PLEASE IGNORE MY ENGLISH!
We all know how hard the country is @the moment,as we're all feeling the heat.

I have basically ran out of some major foodstuffs like yam, bag of potatoes,paints of rice and garri.for some couple of days now I have been racking my brain on how to purchase those items without disturbing my husband because recently he has bn complaining of low patronage.even my soaps and body scrub don finish for days now.

Me,I am somehow broke and sales lately hasn't bn interesting.i run a street roadside hustle and I don't go to hustle on Sundays which is my rest days
schizophrenic patient.
Kolo you can do better than that grin.
Oga PREGRANT cheesy
No be only University of Aberdeen,na University of AGIDI.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:

RIP Great Igbo icon.

A man killed for simply being an Igbo man. Don't worry, this generation will continue to fight to create a place where no Igbo man will be intimidated or killed for being Igbo.

You typify the insanely dishonest and self-delusional reason Igbo are and have always been on a path of self-destruction.

So Nigeria or the "Zoo" killed Chike Akunyili and not the uncontrollable killers, cultists, drug addicts and sadistic criminals Kanu and co decided to arm and make judge and jury over expensively educated and trained Igbos in Igboland?

Continue. Why do Igbos need enemies when They have your kind as sons?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
RIP great doctor

Nigerians killing off their own. Wasting life anyhow.
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by olatuns2017: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1403769/burial-poster-late-dr-chike-akunyili-photos/

Cownu bois killed this man

Some days ago cownu bois killed 2 of their kings...

If you support Igbos

Before the end of this month IPOB/ESN will visit your families

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Telekinetic:

Online Fulani terrorist huffing & puffing... You and I know your kinsmen are behind these atrocities. You think you can f.uck a hundred schoolboys and come here to decide about Biafra. You’d sooner join your ancestors in Futa Jalon
very soon these terrorists you are cheering will reach your family.
This will be a generational curse to you and everyone that have hands in the death of this man.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Anything to make you sleep better at night jare. It's not easy to be this deeply brainwashed so, keep living the lie.

Abi. Can you imagine the stuff Igbos are coming out with all to deny their collective input into all we are seeing today.

When we warned them about jubilating the freeing of hardened killers, rapist and criminals from prison, by UGM, they told us to shut up.

Now they cannot even own the consequences of their actions and have to be making unbelievably pathetic and senseless excuses. Na wa for IPOBians sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:

RIP Great Igbo icon.

So, who killed him? Isn’t it same Igbo that killed him? You people are just bunch of hypocrites being led by one clueless dropout .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kestolove:
His a useless man, he follow fight biafra na d same biafra kill am....karma
You dull sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Fulani Government killed this man as retribution for Dora Akunyili preventing them from denying GEJ his Presidency.

They killed Dora and her Husband.

Shut your mouth jor . Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Sunday2021: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yus2020:
The same Apc who killed the wife kill the husband tag it IPOB
see mumu. Do you even know the meaning of APC? When was APC formed and when did she die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:

In other words, according to you if we keep hailing IPOB you people will continue killing prominent Igbo men.

Well, let me tell you one thing. It will take more than that to crush the Igbo spirit.
Besides, you people might be lucky to pull this one off but you won't get that lucky next time.

Obadiah Malaifa exposed these things before you people came for him as well.
In his words "their next plan is to go into the Southern cities killing prominent people"
You’re clueless
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
olatuns2017:

Cownu bois killed this man

Some days ago cownu bois killed 2 of their kings...

If you support Igbos

Before the end of this month IPOB/ESN will visit your families

100%, without any doubts whatsoever, it is Igbos currently destroying Igboland today with senseless killings, summary executions and oppresive brutality.

My only fear is mass migration of Igbos out of the SE, likely towards the SW, as we saw after the end of the civil war. For sure no one will be able to control the terror Kanu and IPOB have birthed.

It will only grow as it is too late same as the North can now not control the terrorists and bandits they created. Everyone should prepare proactively for the destruction of the SE and the attendant effects of that reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
ignis:
Buhari killed him.
Clueless
Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
IPOB call themselves Igbos, but their leadership do not know one of the most accomplished and respected natives of Igboland?
Yet the Fulani Buhari has paid his respects to the family of this man, but " Igbo freedom fighters" IPOB have not given any condolences .

If Biafra comes it seems it would have violent terrorist morons at the helm of affairs.
gidgiddy:

IPOB said they dont even know the man to talk of wanting him dead. If you have no proof that IPOB killed him, close your mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Karnice600: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Look at Dora of blessed memory, looking vibrantly beautiful. Late couple who had the good of their community at heart.
Rest on beautiful souls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Munamoqel: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
ahnie:

schizophrenic patient.
Kolo you can do better than that grin.
Oga PREGRANT cheesy
No be only University of Aberdeen,na University of AGIDI.
it beyond the comprehension of a food seller. Proof read is an acedemic exercise

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
IPOB got no idea of the curses they received daily from people they’ve turned Homeless, Widower, widow, Fatherless and motherless… I will keep on saying it, Biafra will never stand and they will be declared as terrorist group soon and I so much pity for the whole of them …

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by ahnie: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Munamoqel:
it beyond the comprehension of a food seller. Proof read is an acedemic exercise
It's academy,not acedemic
University of AGIDI graduate.
Stupid damaged dunce grin grin grin.

Now repeat after me...A fat cat.
A fat cat sat on a mat.
grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yus2020:
The same Apc who killed the wife kill the husband tag it IPOB

You guys are something else. Dora Akunyili died June 2014.

That was a year before APC gained power in 2015. Can you then expain how APC killed her in India in 2014 ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Karnice600: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kestolove:
His a useless man, he follow fight biafra na d same biafra kill am....karma

He's dead now and you still use the word ''useless'' on him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) by Christistruth02: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
BKayy:

RIP Great Igbo icon.

Wake Up. Stop smoking that Strong Stuff !!!!!!!!!

IPOB murdered him for not sitting at home !!!!!

May Jesus Comfort his Children and Family

They way they killed this man was so shockingly Painful

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.