Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others (32566 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Chuksmonika(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu said he will come to Nigeria soon, and he did. FG played into his trap. He deliberately came to Kenya, knowing that they will Kidnap him from there...

MNK is a great Man. He will disgrace FG in their court, drag them to ICC and nail the final nail to their coffin. Don't argue with me, just watch as it will play out.

One thing is for sure, they can never jail MNK and they know it.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by ugotaya: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ebute Meta Market Is On Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiE1sCf4LE
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Gentlerespect76: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
OmoEpe:

Guess you haven't listened to radio Biafra. Even if you haven't a lot of it are on the internet but anything intellectual is the hardest job for IPOB miscreants

Little wonder why you guys are all emotions Zero sense
Lol, you are just wallowing in ignorance. I am taunting you and you are coming.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Sunday2021: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:
Let them produce evidence.

Wait o but does this government really know that all these laughable shenanigans of theirs is being watched from across the world?

What is wrong with this FG?
to tell you that you don't have brain. Facebook , Twitter has already provided videos and pictures for evidence.
All the communication companies in Nigeria will bring out Namdi kanu calls and emails, even his top secret calls that he made will be exposed.
You should know that all his calls with videos will be retrieve from MTN, Glo, etc. the federal government have the capacity to get all his calls from the archive.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Gentlerespect76: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
to tell you that you don't have brain. Facebook , Twitter has already provided videos and pictures for evidence.
All the communication companies in Nigeria will bring out Namdi kanu calls and emails, even his top secret calls that he made will be exposed.
You should know that all his calls with videos will be retrieve from MTN, Glo, etc. the federal government have the capacity to get all his calls from the archive.

Since when did you become FG? Your ignorance seems to be patented.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by rickyrex(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:

O nna gi na nne gi
nna gi na nne gi Wu ndara. Efu le fu
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by McCoy662(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:

Wait o but does this government really know that all these laughable shenanigans of theirs is being watched from across the world?

Ode... Shut the fvck up... When Kanu was ordering his imbeciles to kill other people, the whole world was not watching.
This is just the beginning... Kanye will suffer for all his evil deeds.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Misterone: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:

you say evidence! the evidence are their dead bodies, the broadcast by Kanu calling IPoB/ESN to arm (I remember one where he said 2000 heads will follow ikonso) and one or two of their members that will come to court and point out Kanu as their leader. if you can accuse Buhari of being responsible for the acts carried out by Nigerian security forces, then Kanu is responsible for the act carried out by IPoB/ESN
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by McCoy662(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Nnamdi Kanu said he will come to Nigeria soon, and he did. FG played into his trap. He deliberately came to Kenya, knowing that they will Kidnap him from there...

MNK is a great Man. He will disgrace FG in their court, drag them to ICC and nail the final nail to their coffin. Don't argue with me, just watch as it will play out.

One thing is for sure, they can never jail MNK and they know it.
He deliberately came to kenya to be arrested? Why then did he die kenyan government? That bastard never knew the FG was just keeping quiet and he was fisting muscle. Let him come out na... Albino idiot
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Zeezenho: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The scripture says the wise see trouble & hide, The Fool walks straight into it, Mazi Kanu is in serious trouble, put Biafra to the side for now. Incite to murder is worse than the act.

Who cares. he will come out trumphantly like a demi god he is.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cybertruss(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-murder-of-akunyilis-husband-gulak-184-others/

Another funny lie. Kanu was in prison and ordered this killing or what. Ok I am trying to understand, do we have a clone of Nnamdi Kanu.

We all know that Nnamdi Kanu has ordered that Monday sit at home has been suspended, however a new group arose to enforce it. Even Nnamdi Kanu don't have control of the situation.

The new group is the product of tyranny of the FG. All the current problems in Nigeria could have been avoided if FG are more diplomatic in its policy. So FG should be held responsible for all the security breaches in Nigeria.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Sunday2021: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Since when did you become FG? Your ignorance seems to be patented.
what is federal government? Just answer the above question let me see if you really know what you are saying.
Mind you, this is a faceless forum. You maybe surprised to see the person you are talking to is your neighbor.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by naikeboy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG just allow kanu I will take the blame from him u can put the blame on me........
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Freelane33(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG DEY ON CRACK

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by berrystunn(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
stanluiz:
He feels because he is in London that he can do and undo.

The law of karma has catch up with Nnamdi kanu.

All his violence audio and video will be played on the court room that day.

He can't deny it.

Death sentence or Jail sentence.

His a talkative.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Indabawa1987: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
please Malami SAN we are begging for Nigerian No. 1 prisoner and fugitive be remanded in our state Borno & be detain in Sambisa forest together with his other comrades BH fighters, once again we beg and plea for his deployment.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by grandstar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:
This is the most foolish fg I've ever seen.

You have nothing against the man but prefer to jump for pillar to post to see if you can grab a straw to save your self the shame of the shameful charges you labeled against him.

You can also accuse him of killing folrunsho's daughter and the souls lost in farms across Nigeria. Instead of you to tackle the insecurities in Nigeria , you prefer to turn a blind eye and jump around.

No wonder the chaos in SE. This have always been your plan, to kill and put it on others. Curse be on slave luggard

So, who do you hold responsible for the killings of Akinyuli and many others? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know where it's from.

As the Economist rightly pointed, the secessionist course is a fantasy. Anyone putting faith in this megalomaniac and delusional character called Nnamdi Kanu is just wasting his time.

The sit at home is laughable as it exposes the true size of the proposed biafran Republic. Only the 5 Igbo speaking states observe it and not the South South States which were lumped together. The South South was just a sweetener to deceive the Igbos that the oil wealth will go with them into the new republic. Now, everyone knows better.

I very much doubt government will change its stance. A breakaway of any part of the federation is a no-go area.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by samwillyco1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG should also add Abba Kyari
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by GeneralStan(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
allthingsgood:
God punish IPOB

Cant you see its you and folks like you that The Almighty is punishing!
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by UnabashedIPOB: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
This M0R0NIC quota system attorney is spewing his thoughtless and mindless garbage again. I swear, this guy is the dumbest and the most foolish person to ever occupy the office of the AG of the Zoological Republic of LIEGERIA. I would not even dignify his idiocy by trying to analyze his 1mbecilic harangue.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by sirblend: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

It's possible you have an information that's not in my possession. However, we wait on government to unmask the killers of Akunyili. What in your opinion does IPOB stand to gain by killing him? No, I don't think he was a person of interest to them.

He was killed the way other traditional leaders in the South East were killed.. They probably thought he works for the FG
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by GeneralStan(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Well we await the evidences in court, cuz as far as i know this government can't produce any tangible evidence to substantiate these claims so let them cool keep blowing hot air.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by nnamdico82: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
FG is right on this, meanwhile KANU need to have sex tonight, seen is believing, see his konko below.
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-murder-of-akunyilis-husband-gulak-184-others/

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by GeneralStan(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Indabawa1987:
please Malami SAN we are begging for Nigerian No. 1 prisoner and fugitive be remanded in our state Borno & be detain in Sambisa forest together with his other comrades BH fighters, once again we beg and plea for his deployment.

Stop skipping your drugs, its terrible each time you fail to take them.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by UnabashedIPOB: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Lol, you are just wallowing in ignorance. I am taunting you and you are coming.

Don't mind the Tinubu tout. He's NOT a true Yoruba person because he should have more sense than that if he's truly Yoruba. You have a lot of Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents masquerading as normal humans but you can identify them the moment they open their dirty, stinky ass mouth.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by sirblend: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

It's possible you have an information that's not in my possession. However, we wait on government to unmask the killers of Akunyili. What in your opinion does IPOB stand to gain by killing him? No, I don't think he was a person of interest to them.

If really he was killed by bandits or the herdsmen IPOB would raised alarm.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Debra911(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
for me is the best thing to have happen to Nigeria.. I love buhari.... kanu think he will escape again? which court will even Grant him bail?
U love buhari cos he jailed kanu and it's the best thing that has happened to Nigeria, can you hear yourself?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Tonygeesm(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:
I am igbo but nnamdi cow nu should be hold responsible for his dead.

Since he is the leader of ipob he should be held responsible for his death.

Uptil now I am still shock on the jazz that he used against my brothers, for them not to see him as a fraud and Yahoo boy.
you can never be an igbo man igbos are known for wisdom nd freedom. But you are a stvpidly fullish slave
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by naijapips04: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
SGKBaby1576:

Wiseman, why didn't they compile the list of those killed by Shekau in order to nail him? Abi the number of those your blood sucking people killed numbers as sand? Idiotic fool calling someone senseless. Common park well.

Dude he was declared f**king wanted. Did you see shekau killing anyone?
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by NSK4U(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
No wonder they couldn't produce him in court at the first hearing.

They were simply running helter skelter for spurious narrative that could incriminate the gentleman
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by odysey: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
AxeofGod:

I'm shocked as well, I even advice their goons here to come up with something better but their ogas are the men, at every opportunity they nuke their foot exposing their unclothedness and their simplicity according to Solomon

Interesting times ahead
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Zeezenho:

Who cares. he will come out trumphantly like a demi god he is.
With those charges today, it is looking very slim that man will see freedom again, unless pardoned by the next President 5 years from his date of sentence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust / Tinubu Supporters Visit Old Woman who Swept The Road At Kogi Rally Yesterday / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.