Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others (32565 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Anna77: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
What are they (FG) when he was committing all these atrocities stated against him. Laughable government in action..
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-blames-nnamdi-kanu-for-murder-of-akunyilis-husband-gulak-184-others/

Nnamdi kanu is in for a long ride.......He should be praying for a southern president in 2023.....he might get a presidential pardon.....that's if buhari no kill am , before the end of his tenure.....

Those morons who call themselves Ipob and Esn , should continue killing the police, soldiers, monarchs and burning of police stations.... They should continue o.....

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Seems Gov't wants to pin Vicarious liability on Kanu
They will frustrate his life.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Why did you not mention that it was Arthur Nzeribe & Association For Better Nigeria A.B.N. that got the High Court injunction President Babaginda used in annulling June 12th election 1993?

We’re talking COLD-BLOODED MURDERS here, not some shameless scheming to hold on to power!

In any case, i haven’t said there are no dumb Igbo who, out of greed, have served as willing tools to perpetuate Fulani hegemony and help them in their divide-and-rule antics in the south!
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Expect IPOB supporters to claim that DSS agents did it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by 1009ja: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
BUHARI AND HIS BLIND FOOLS ARE CLOWNS. HIS TRAINEES HAVE SHOT DOWN AIR FORCE JET, TAKEN OVER SEVERAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, COLLECT TAXES, ISSUE FISHING AND MARRIAGE LICENSES, LIAISE WITH HIS MILITARY OFFICERS TO COLLECT EQUIPMENT, BLOW UP TRAINS, APPOINT NEGOTIATORS...YET THEY ARE NOT TERRORISTS. PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU TRUST BUHARI AND HIS BLIND FOOLS.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Media trial don start.... Their usual trademark

After bringing up done laughable charges against him give him time to thrash all charges una adjourn case.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anna77:
What are they (FG) when he was committing all these atrocities stated against him. Laughable government in action..
Government is never in a haste, they were observing the Mumu documenting everything down.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Confused imbecilic Louts..

On the one hand you are hailing the murderous IPOB CRIMINALS for their rascality?

And the on the other hand you blame the FG for your wantom stupidity?

Brain dead NITWITS angry
. So you want to tell me that all those atrocities commited during Abach regime was done by nadeco. You see how stupid you are. well sha, APC means stupid. GTFOH.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Media trial don start.... Their usual trademark

After bringing up done laughable charges against him give him time to thrash all charges una adjourn case.
Quite obvious you don’t know how the Court operates? Kanu is finished, he has eaten more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OHIGGI: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
if am NK i will just kill my self befor they poison me
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

On the one hand you are hailing the murderous IPOB CRIMINALS for their rascality?

Brain dead NITWITS angry
BTW IPOB is the reason Bullyhari became an utter failure. Your stupidity is legendary, honestly.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
cocoduck:
. So you want to tell me that all those atrocities commited during Abach regime was done by nadeco. You see how stupid you are. well sha, APC means stupid. GTFOH.
Concentrate on ATROCITIES IPOB URCHINS are wreaking on Igboland..

And leave DEAD ABACHA ALONE..

ABACHA has been DEAD FOR 23 YEARS...

STOP confusing YOURSELF angry

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by GreatrAnalyst: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
A woefully failed government that blames all its tenure on others but not itself.
I am sure the named person is also responsible for banditry, kidnapping in Kaduna, Zamfara, etc
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
So this man is the cause of one seen with walking stick in London. And now the man is in Lagos. Sense no go kill me sha!!!
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by plaindealer: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
This terrorist go rot and rotten inside ZOO prison forever..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:
A woefully failed government that blames all its tenure on others but not itself.
I am sure the named person is also responsible for banditry, kidnapping in Kaduna, Zamfara, etc
Sorry for Mazi @ DSS facility Abuja.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

Brain dead NITWITS angry

from Buratai

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-regimes-underdevelopment-fuelling-insurgency-banditry-says-ambassador-buratai/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Ghostnick: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR-s7bFsNhY as they'll still blame me with this post
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
atarapa:
So this man is the cause of one seen with walking stick in London. And now the man is in Lagos. Sense no go kill me sha!!!
They will deal with Mazi like riff raff that he is.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They will deal with Mazi like riff raff that he is.
nah you talk am oooo
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

I know I struck a nerve. Yeah! Your god Bullyhari said it clearly to the whole world that Abacha was not corrupt. So How can I be suprised? The Bible says it clearly that you become like what you worship. BTW MNK is not my god, I am not even an IPOB member, but I hate injustice.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OmoEpe(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Don't worry one day Biafran and Oduduwa courts will play all your presidency directives to them too in BIAFRA and Oduduwa courts.

Sure but then Cownu will be on death row. Buhari perceived crime won't save him.

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Emergingnation(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mazi done enter floor 117, heavy wahala, they will mess him up.
Says low IQ fulani terrorist... chronic unity beggar
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Quite obvious you don’t know how the Court operates? Kanu is finished, he has eaten more than he can chew.

Facts win case not sentiment. What ever charges brought up once it can't be proving beyond reasonable doubts it will be thrash....
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
cocoduck:
BTW IPOB is the reason Bullyhari became an utter failure. Your stupidity is legendary, honestly.
Is Buhari being an utter failure..

The reason IPOB have unleashed their brainless mayhem on innocent Igbos..

Is Buhari being a Nepot..

The reason IPOB have turned Igboland to a war zone?

You F00ls murder and maim Igbos..

Looking for their daily bread and term them SABO and EFULEFU..

The SAME Igbos you claim to be fighting for?

Freedom Fighters angry

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

even Danladi Umar assulted an inncent man in Abuja and called him Biafra boy, just to Justify the crme he commited against the poor young man.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by OmoEpe(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Where was this?

Guess you haven't listened to radio Biafra. Even if you haven't a lot of it are on the internet but anything intellectual is the hardest job for IPOB miscreants

Little wonder why you guys are all emotions Zero sense

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by dheolexaone(f): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nigeria government is just a pain in the neck!
Yuck!

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by Musauzor(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
What of the killings committed by the fulani terrorist herdsmen? They were not listed.
Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by cocoduck: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Is Buhari being an utter failure..

The reason IPOB have unleashed their brainless mayhem on innocent Igbos..

Is Buhari being a Nepot..

The reason IPOB have turned Igboland to a war zone?

You F00ls murder and maim Igbos..

Looking for their daily bread and term them SABO and EFULEFU..

The SAME Igbos you claim to be fighting for?

Freedom Fighters angry
What an idiot? Can you give any evidence that IPOB killed anyone, ecxept fulani terrorist cowherders, who are maiming , raping and abducting our people in the villages? Can you? mofo.
and BTW when did the love for Igbos become so great in zoogeria? You love them so much but they cannot become president of zoogeria. You see your miserable life? Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
cocoduck:
I know I struck a nerve. Yeah! Your god Bullyhari said it clearly to the whole world that Abacha was not corrupt. So How can I be suprised? The Bible says it clearly that you become like what you worship. BTW MNK is not my god, I am not even an IPOB member, but I hate injustice.
Lol..

You are not IPOB and yet you support rascality?

You are not IPOB and yet you justify hate mongering and criminality?

You are not IPOB and you don't see where IPOB in their stupidity have dragged Igboland to?

I wonder what will happen when you finally decide to be IPOB? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.