Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School (17011 Views)

Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Perfectbeing(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
It is better to have a certificate that you don't need than to need a certificate that you don't have.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Alhajiemeritus: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:

It's just hard for me
Bro, you get spare cash, I believe you can hire a colleague to give you after classes tutorial.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Kayode Sherif, I'm a 300L student of a state university in the country studying a 5 year course.

Last year, (during the lockdown).... I was hell broke(so broke I couldn't even feed)

I had heard of this online business, but I didn't have any guidance on how to go about it, AND I didn't even have money to buy the course available for it.

I decided I was going to find a way to buy the course, so I took a job as a fuel station attendant (I worked there for 6 months) I saved up some money.

I bought the course and started studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night...

It was as if nothing was working "I was desperate! I wasn't making money."

But I kept on...

Finally this year, I got the breakthrough. I got my first payment.

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 250k in a month but I can't keep up with my school.

I'm thinking of terminating my school but I don't want to make a decision that will affect me for the rest of my life so I'm seeking for your honest opinion.

Should I quit school and focus more on my online business?

U better finish skol. Ure in 300L for crying out loud. Especially in Nigeria unless u see ur current business expanding outside of these shores. If it’s just about money u can always learn many other online business anytime plus u have the skill and experience now.

Finish skol bro.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by pumpingiron(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Kayode Sherif, I'm a 300L student of a state university in the country studying a 5 year course.

Last year, (during the lockdown).... I was hell broke(so broke I couldn't even feed)

I had heard of this online business, but I didn't have any guidance on how to go about it, AND I didn't even have money to buy the course available for it.

I decided I was going to find a way to buy the course, so I took a job as a fuel station attendant (I worked there for 6 months) I saved up some money.

I bought the course and started studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night...

But I kept on...

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 250k in a month but I can't keep up with my school.

I'm thinking of terminating my school but I don't want to make a decision that will affect me for the rest of my life so I'm seeking for your honest opinion.

Go read miracle morning a book by hal erold, if i were you i may quit if the business is not one that is likely to clash, moreso if you know how you can invest your profit to yield income that you may nt need to work again in your life.
and what is ur primary aim of going to sch? Pls OP which of the online business are you into, teach me
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Stevegoddy23: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Follow the money
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nekky5(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
This guy get sense!!! But we plenty for here wey get sense pass you!! Just hit the nail on the head and say what you have got to say.no time pls. 300L kor online biz ni

1 Like

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Melaninprincess(f): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Chase both so you don't lose out.

Need a good and long lasting accessory for your music? Then you need to check out the Oraimo freepods 3.

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

Bro I'm a lv 200 here in Unical.
Please what's the course and how can I go about it...?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by seanwilliam(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
SeaTrade:
It's a terrible place to be in,terrible.
Well,the fact that you've identified it to be a problem is a step in the right direction.
Secondly is,how big a problem do you consider it to be?
If you take it so big,then it's end is near.
Goodluck to you man.

I’m honestly battling with some stuff and I have lot to talk about..
financially I’m doing very well, but still I’m not happy .,

Thanks anyway Chief ..
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by SeaTrade(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
seanwilliam:

I’m honestly battling with some stuff and I have lot to talk about..
financially I’m doing very well, but still I’m not happy .,

Thanks anyway Chief ..
This is greed,
If you start like this,you are gonna lose yourself honeslty.
Most of the wealthy men you see today didn't plan it from day one.They just took each day as it came with their craft.
Thinking you can plan and control everything will be the beginning of your destruction.
I didn't say you should he lazy btw..

1 Like

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by charlexarmani(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

inasmuch as education is the key to success don't know if that statement is even correct, why not make more money then reg in one of this open university. Even for ur old age u fit go school money is very important..... Abeg get me update for this course
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Imustnottalk: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bro find money nah because if you leave school nah money you go still find .if you have money education will come with ease
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Let me give you reset slap.

You can do both no matter how time consuming.

Do not leave one for one that's is why you are man.

Both are very useful to you and you can't leave one for one
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Noblewealth(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
You wan leave for 300 level... I dey suspect say your village people don light candle for your head but e never dey melt...

Theirs nothing you can compare with education even if our present situation as a nation is not encouraging don't dare leave your education for any money..just a year to go..strive to thrive

Money will surely come..

1 Like

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by juwoonn(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Watch your back. EFCC is coming for you..
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up your mouth?!! angry
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by RxCatalyst: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

Okay, I will like to start by asking you.... What is your course of study and which institution do you attend?
What is the online business or course you are doing?
How time-consuming is your course of study and how can the online biz affect your academics

I will never ask even my enemy to drop school after money. The thing is you can combine the online biz if it is legit with your study, but you do it with sense and if you see that it can affect your performance, u shd drop the online business and focus more on study. You have abt 2 years or a year(if it is a 4-year programme) to be done, don't mind those folks asking u to follow money , they might be catching cruise.

And btw, u are an undergraduate....I believe u are mature enough to decide on what is best for you.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Donicobone(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na Yahoo what else??
The idiot save money buy laptop go learn for HK con come here dey cap nonsense

Sometimes what you don't know is more than you and believing every business that yield good profit is YAHOO then you must be return back to 1960 when making millions online is impossible.

Now my advice for you is to go and make your research very well you will see people crushing 500k to a million every month.

Go to your Facebook type the name Victory Akpomediye, he is an online coach his charges range from 500k to 2Million to train you on make money online.

Back then I paid him 250k for him to trained me but now his charges has gone up.

According to my findings Yahoo no dey pay again except u plus am.

Go to YouTube and get some training videos and get started, that was how I started mine, I spend a lot of money on data watching YouTube and downloading every useful content I come across before I met who coach me with his course materials.

Enough is enough he who has ear let him or her knows that you can make more than 400k monthly if you are willing to learn
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by calcal: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2021
300L, you are educated already, don't let the paper certificate fool you. if genuinely you are making that money, stay focused, expand, build your financial empire.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nicoswit(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2021
kayode69:

It's just hard for me
Change to part time, having a degree doesn't guarantee having money
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by manee2(m): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Alaye nailed it Online business grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Olayetan(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2021
never compromise your education, this phase of yours is to gather the knowledge, after this phase, you have your lifetime to make money...

that means, there's time for everything and once you compromise it, it will affect other things.

early money makes someone to loose part of themself, ask Yahoo boys who does nothing other than sleeping around and doing drugs with all the money they get...
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by space9880: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2021
kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

But I kept on...

defer your admission hustle and make money, come back block all your courses and graduate
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by seanjy4konji: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2021
He has thrown the net...

Left for the vunerable to swim right into his net...

1 Like

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by bravarian(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
jokerr:
abeg which online business you dey do ,am interested

Work from home Salary is in euros all you need to do is to reply messages from the comfort of your home. You can earn between 150 and 600 euros with just 3 hours work daily. You don’t need to refer anybody you don’t need to sell anything. All you need to do is have your mobile phone and good command of English. If you’re interested contact 08052538299 on WhatsApp.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Achiever1234: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Try to find a way to juggle both together and maintain balance.
Luckily for u,u are already out of poverty but academics is too quite essential.

Trust me,quitters are losers! So, never quit.......I wish u success ���
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Achiever1234: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Try to find a way to juggle both together and maintain balance.
Luckily for u,u are already out of poverty but academics too is quite essential.

Trust me,quitters are losers! So, never quit.......I wish u success ���
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Hassanmaye(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Na Yahoo what else??
The idiot save money buy laptop go learn for HK con come here dey cap nonsense
Absolute truth I just heard him 200k keel him there! Some people Learn I.T skills and they are very good at it but to get work on fever they hard for them, here is another lier shouting within a short time he is earning 200k plus!! Na Yahoo Na
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Hassanmaye(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
ClassicMan202:
250k per month?

Show us the way crew.... Over to you
Yahoo
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Hassanmaye(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikcid:
I just hope this is not a ploy to trick people into buying your course? Soon a few gulli.ble ones will flock your DM and get duped. grin grin grin
Haha another smart nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
jokerr:
abeg which online business you dey do ,am interested
chat me on whatsapp,09031902212

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge In Life? / Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.