Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her (46515 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Badluck ! Now This Is Happening / Badluck After Sleeping With A Virgin / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
I went to pick her up from uni then drove her to my house.
We chilled drank wine then bleeped well
After sex I decided to drive her back to school.
On our way my back tire brake just lock
The wheel stopped rotating.
I had to Shell out 10k to repair

2nd time with this same girl yesterday night we had sex
This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

Why do I experience these badluck events after having sex with this girl

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?

522 Likes 48 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Mountainmen: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Run, lauf, Cours, japa, moove

13 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Longsleeve: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
If it was success and good luck would you have attributed it to her??

348 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are not even concerned if God is punishing you for fornicating?

543 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by kenzo25(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don’t think so, if u do it the third time pls share what u noticed. If nothing happens then it was a coincidence but it something terrible happens then run oooo

44 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doggedfighter(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Superstition and religious idiocy have finished

this one.

You are using a vehicle that's badly in need of repairs to carry someone's daughter. undecided

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
70 years old man

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by WibusJaga: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2021

Better contact FalseProphet ASAP with 1 he goat, 7 tubers of yam & 3 bottles of schnapps.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by SmartPolician: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
You cannot decide from an even number. Now, you should do it for the third time.

If something bad happens, you know that Yahoo boys have used her hole to renew their subscription. I pray you live to tell the story though.

PS: Fornication is a sin. undecided

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by FalseProphet1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

This morning I got a message that the items I planned to ship from Canada was cancelled.

She's a blind witch!

Blind witches are people whom their ancestors dedicated to their deity without their consent and most times before they were born.

You can either experience good luck or repeated tragedy during your encounters with them cos there's always a demon attached to them at birth after the rituals to enforce certain covenants in their life.

If you don't back off now, you will experience a higher level of frustration and end up comitting suicide.

This I have seen.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Them don use her grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Southernigbo: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
What can I say?

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by princefrank76: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Give me her number, i want to confirm if what u are saying is true.

8 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by neonly: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
She has been used for sub
No remedy just japa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Robisky001(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Falseprophet1 has spoken as expected. Where is righteousness1 self?

19 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Ocholu: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

You're a dullard. A very cheap one for that matter.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Op drop her number give boys na mk we confirm. Maybe it's God's punishment for fornicating

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fornication generally brings bad luck. So stop it.

56 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by gracile(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
True or false, either ways, you must take responsibility for your actions and inactions

6 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by AfroKnight: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy grin

Run o
Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by AfroKnight: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Is that so?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by Nonexisting1: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Keep a clean hand and all the potentials God gave you will not depart from you. As soon as I come across a problematic pussy, my instincts always kick in. I have been saved from so many troubles just by rejecting pussies including hiv infected pussy. Guys, stop fuccking married women, stop supporting abortion, stop deceiving vaginarians with marriage in order to fucck, and stop having forced sex with them. That way, no one will have a reason to swear for you and no evil spirit will be working against you. These are some of my secrets, take or leave it.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by helinues: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Be responsible with your actions

Stop blaming others for your misfortunes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Longsleeve:
If it was success and good luck would you have attributed it to her??

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by blahc007: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Haven't been to Hell or Heaven, so I don't know how fornication is judged there....but one thing I know, fornication kills you here ..any time you fornicate, something dies in you....slow poison that kills little by little, that's what fornication is....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Oga rest

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by goshikid: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

lolssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

She's a blind witch!

Blind witches are people whom their ancestors dedicated to their deity without their consent and most times before they were born.

You can either experience good luck or repeated tragedy during your encounters with them cos there's always a demon attached to them at birth after the rituals to enforce certain covenants in their life.

If you don't back off now, you will experience a higher level of frustration and end up comitting suicide.

This I have seen.
Hmmmmmmm omoh

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by puppie017: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na just mere coincidence abeg.......No dey accrue your bad luck to the girl innocent towtow lipsrsealed. Moreover,hope you dey wear paper bag anytime una dey lash cha, because STD coupled with that your so- called bad luck fit plunge you into a state of relegation undecided

Make una stop to dey lash around, because most of these girls wey we just dey look with our canal eyes according to Righteousness2,many of them are walking demons looking for men to destroy....... Righteousness2,hope I made sense?
Sure

1 Like

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by doctore212(m): 2:19am On Oct 23, 2021
What is fornication.

Is it a new movie on Netflix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her by femi4: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Stop having sex for a yr and let's see if your number of bad lucks won't increase.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.